All member reviews for Bindi: The Jungle Girl

Croc Hunter's spunky daughter carries on his work.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

Good for kids, very fun

It is such an amazing show, and Bindi's reactions to things is just funny. Like when she has bugs all over her she has the (this is cool but its very disturbing!) look on her face. She has an amazing interest in animals and I was also a fan of her dad. She and her mum have a good sense of humar, the show is fun to watch and educational. Bindi's treehouse is cool too. Praise this awesome show!
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2010

perfect for ages 0-6

it is a horrible tv show. too babyish
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 21, 2010

Criky I love this show!

I LOVE this show, I wish it was all the time, why does Austrailia get the show? We only get it on Discovery Kids, I don't have discovery kids, I think its one of the best shows in the world, the WORLD! At my old babysitters I got to watch it cuz she had all the channels, It always made me smile! :) I'd watch it every day! I was a huge fan of Steve Irwin also, I even have a doll!
Kid, 6 years old November 24, 2009

Shark Question

I am 6 years old and watch Bindi everyday after schoool. I even download and buy her songs, because I love to hear her sing. I would like to ask Bindi how many teeth do sharks have? from: baldeagle
Parent of a 3 and 8 year old Written bykaloren July 17, 2009

Great educational show that's fun for the whole family.

My kids were getting bored with watching their umpteenth episode repeats of "Zoboomafoo." So I checked out some other shows and found this was the best new alternative for both my kids. They love it!

i laughed

dear bindy i miss your dad he was a great man i love him and you terry

Adult Written byk2lytle April 9, 2008

We want more!

As teacher I was thrilled to see a show my grandchildren really connected with. Especially my 5 year old granddaughter. And... I was really sad when the world lost her dad, a real fighter for animal rightsl, and a lovable character.
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

Great!

After having watched Steve Irwin's show every chance I got, I was glad when Bindi stepped up and took on the job! I haven't personally seen the show, but I have read about it on other sites, and I have heard that it's a great opportunity for kids of all ages. Animals need to be protected in our world. And if you can, get your kid to watch this.
Adult Written byj.massman April 9, 2008

Very interesting

I personally think it is a great show for all kids and Adults. You can't found to many shows that fits all ages anymore. Although there are a lot of commericals.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 12 year old Written bybeckyhall April 9, 2008

Bindi is great!

This is my daughter's new favorite show. She's almost 5. Bindi balances fun facts and animal play with environmentalism and science. The cute song & dance numbers add variety. The Croc-Men are a little cheesy, though! My daughter and 8 year old son have learned lots about the featured animals and how scientists study them. Good stuff!
Teen, 14 years old Written bykathy24 April 9, 2008

5 year old show

hi love da show
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written bystcyb272 April 9, 2008

My 5 year old loves BINDI !!

My daughter watches this show everytime it comes on. She loves to watch Bindi interact with the animals, dance with the croc-men, and she laughs alot when Steve does silly things to Bindi!! My daughter just made 5, but has been watching Bindi since this show aired. Highly recommend this program, Bindi is amazing for parents to watch also because she is such an amazing little girl!
Adult Written byjwgrugan April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bydustygun April 9, 2008

Good show for young kids

This is a really good show for kids to watch. I found it very interesting, but I didn't learn anything. However a 5-9 year old would love it!

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written bypoko April 9, 2008

Still Talking About It

My daughter dreams of being a marine biologist. Bindi gives animal lovers and kids of all ages tons of information all presented with compassion and fun. You'll learn something, gain sympathy for nature's creatures, and enjoy time with your kids.