All member reviews for Boohbah

Move, solve, think, & talk with active learning.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

Tisk. Tisk. Tisk.

I know this may sound strange, but I adored Teletubbies when I was younger and still do as they bring back memories of my toddler days. However, I thought this was an utter piece of crap. What was this supposed to teach? It definitely taught me nothing. In fact, I thought it was more creepy than cute or funny. If you want some real shows, try Teletubbies (like I said earlier) or In The Night Garden. Both are very relaxing shows for toddlers. Skip this nonsense.

ack!

This is creepy, vapid, and generally scary! Odd little fat things dance around real weird! I don't get it! Stick to teletubbies, Sesame Street, or Nick Jr. This creeps me out and I've seen movies like Kingdom of Heaven and Braveheart!
Kid, 7 years old April 22, 2011

The worst show ever unless they make a worse show

I hate this show it's so scary its gonna happen in the year 2012 (just kidding the worlds not gonna end in 2012) and the teletubbies is on for 2+ and this is on 3+ probably because this is the creepiest toddler show of all time why does common sense media give it three stars they should give it negative five stars this is so scary it's crap don't watch it not even one little second
Adult Written byemmasmom513 April 9, 2008

Awful!!!

This show makes no sense at all. And am I the only one who thinks the creatures look like little penises?
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Stop with these rude comments

This show is not made for you people its made for babies so theres really no need to put up these comments and there not scary my sister watches this show
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014

This was intended for your wall, not your children!

Boohbah is a television program designed by a bunch of British people. The show is intended to be an exercise show, but the execution is really poor. The five alien-like abominations known as the Boohbahs don't communicate by talking. Instead, they fart. Farting is the #1 most used sound effect on this program. Don't believe me? Watch the show and take a shot every time you hear one. You might be dead within the first five minutes. Inbetween the "Boohbah" segments are literally the same thing you saw before, except with humans, a dog, and less farts. If you're looking for an exercising show for your preschooler, then I recommend you find something else. Or just turn off the television set.
Adult Written byjennylyn85 April 9, 2008

What the H*ll!!!

I know, the intention are good. But what adult more less child would understand without ready. It mesmerized my 18 month old which I think is scarey. She laughes, but she isn't learning anything. I was pro teletubbies, I thought they were cute and you learned. But these things are just plain freaky. My mother hate there "energy pods" saying they look like aliens.
Adult Written byrevawave April 9, 2008

Can tv get any more stupid?

This show has absolutely no point. They say it is to get kids up and moving, but the only thing this show made my son do is sit on the couch with his eyes glazed over. Seriously, this show is dumb, the boobah things, the little skits they do with absolutely NO point, and the little farting noises the boobahs make? Come on.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Lame.

This is complete and utter garbage. The characters look gross and the music is total crap. This is worse than Teletubbies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is utterly creepy.

Yeah, and I thought Teletubbies was creepy. This is even worse. It is also very stupid and pointless. I had NIGHTMARES about this crap when I was younger.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 17, 2012

Pretty creepy.

Ugh,this show is just plain creepy.I mean,what are those things?! I don't know and I never want to.
Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2011

Trippy

I think the creator of the show must of been tripping balls on acid when he made this.
Adult Written byPALMommy April 9, 2008

Brain Drain!

My child's iq increased when I changed the channel. I just don't "get" this show's appeal at all.
Adult Written bymontiki April 9, 2008

???

my toddler absolutely LOVES the boohbah web site - great sites and sounds for a little one. but i have little positive to say for the show itself. too bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister runs away and crys when this show comes on and she is 4!
Adult Written byRee April 9, 2008

The worst!

I was raised on Sesame Street, Mister Rogers, Electric Company, and Zoom. PBS has always been #1 in my book for children's programming; however, this is absolute junk! Shame on PBS for this one. I think whoever created this is definitely on something.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2015

This is a bad show for kids.

They drink, cuss, kill each other, take drugs, smoke, and have sexual situations
Adult Written byspringion November 2, 2014

COME ON ITS ABOUT EXERSIZE!!!!

leave the boohbahs alone they may fart but it is funny and they exersize . And the little kids like the bright colors
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

little parasite teletubbies WHAT COULD GO WRONG!

WTF are wrong with things I think there the unbirthed babys of the yellow teletubbie since the rest have been "playing" with her for so long and guess what there brains like there mother is a sack of crap oh wonderful....
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

I'd rather watch Teletubbies!

This show is CREEPY. It's also very annoying. The music is so disturbing as well. Also, WAY TOO MANY bright colors.