Move, solve, think, & talk with active learning.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

Tisk. Tisk. Tisk.

I know this may sound strange, but I adored Teletubbies when I was younger and still do as they bring back memories of my toddler days. However, I thought this was an utter piece of crap. What was this supposed to teach? It definitely taught me nothing. In fact, I thought it was more creepy than cute or funny. If you want some real shows, try Teletubbies (like I said earlier) or In The Night Garden. Both are very relaxing shows for toddlers. Skip this nonsense.

ack!

This is creepy, vapid, and generally scary! Odd little fat things dance around real weird! I don't get it! Stick to teletubbies, Sesame Street, or Nick Jr. This creeps me out and I've seen movies like Kingdom of Heaven and Braveheart!
Kid, 7 years old April 22, 2011

The worst show ever unless they make a worse show

I hate this show it's so scary its gonna happen in the year 2012 (just kidding the worlds not gonna end in 2012) and the teletubbies is on for 2+ and this is on 3+ probably because this is the creepiest toddler show of all time why does common sense media give it three stars they should give it negative five stars this is so scary it's crap don't watch it not even one little second
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014

This was intended for your wall, not your children!

Boohbah is a television program designed by a bunch of British people. The show is intended to be an exercise show, but the execution is really poor. The five alien-like abominations known as the Boohbahs don't communicate by talking. Instead, they fart. Farting is the #1 most used sound effect on this program. Don't believe me? Watch the show and take a shot every time you hear one. You might be dead within the first five minutes. Inbetween the "Boohbah" segments are literally the same thing you saw before, except with humans, a dog, and less farts. If you're looking for an exercising show for your preschooler, then I recommend you find something else. Or just turn off the television set.
Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2011

Trippy

I think the creator of the show must of been tripping balls on acid when he made this.
Adult Written byemmasmom513 April 9, 2008

Awful!!!

This show makes no sense at all. And am I the only one who thinks the creatures look like little penises?
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Stop with these rude comments

This show is not made for you people its made for babies so theres really no need to put up these comments and there not scary my sister watches this show
Teen, 17 years old Written byBamesNetwork January 28, 2016

Cool show

I wish this show had lasted longer on PBS. I used to watch this back in the day (4 - 5 years old) and I thought it was great. I still think it's cool to this day. I hope they reboot it.
Adult Written byjennylyn85 April 9, 2008

What the H*ll!!!

I know, the intention are good. But what adult more less child would understand without ready. It mesmerized my 18 month old which I think is scarey. She laughes, but she isn't learning anything. I was pro teletubbies, I thought they were cute and you learned. But these things are just plain freaky. My mother hate there "energy pods" saying they look like aliens.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDigiGoggleHeadBoy April 30, 2016

What an awesome show!

I use to love it when I was younger! It came out when I was 4-5! It's impossible to get your eyes off the screen, that you get inthralled. I love how bright and colorful it is and the music is just perfect for the 2-4 year old brain. The dances are so fun and easy that the kids might just want to join in. The Boohbahs and Story People show kids basic things kids are probably seeing in their everyday lives and how to discover and play with those things in a fun and educational way. Even though I'm 16, I still will watch episodes of Boohbah every once in awhile. Who wouldn't. It's one of the best designed shows for 2-4 year olds. I really want them to rebut this show. It's sad see so many kids, that don't see what a great show this is. You can watch episodes here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4MibPE8o63BnNkpIA6aNxz9Xz8CP4wXS
Adult Written byrevawave April 9, 2008

Can tv get any more stupid?

This show has absolutely no point. They say it is to get kids up and moving, but the only thing this show made my son do is sit on the couch with his eyes glazed over. Seriously, this show is dumb, the boobah things, the little skits they do with absolutely NO point, and the little farting noises the boobahs make? Come on.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

I'd rather watch Teletubbies!

This show is CREEPY. It's also very annoying. The music is so disturbing as well. Also, WAY TOO MANY bright colors.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 14, 2013

Terrible.

Boohbah is even WORSE than Teletubbies. Sure Teletubbies is bad, but Boohbah is HORRIBLE. The characters look gross and weird. The music is disturbing as well. I hate this show so much. It makes bad shows look good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 30, 2013

Creepy and not for kids.

This show is not good at all. It's worse than Teletubbies. Boohbah is not only boring (not because i'm WAY past it's age group, it just bores me to death), but just creepy. The "Boohbahs" look CREEPY and DISTURBING. Don't waste your time with this junk.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 25, 2013

Not worth watching...

What is this junk? All I see is these weird, creepy looking creatures that dance and do a bunch of random stuff. It seems like it tries to be cute, when it's just plain creepy and pointless. What is there to learn? There's no dialogue and it just a bunch of stuff dancing. Disappointing. Don't show this to your younger children, they won't learn anything.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Lame.

This is complete and utter garbage. The characters look gross and the music is total crap. This is worse than Teletubbies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is utterly creepy.

Yeah, and I thought Teletubbies was creepy. This is even worse. It is also very stupid and pointless. I had NIGHTMARES about this crap when I was younger.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 16, 2012

Boohbah? More like, Junkbah!

Although, I can't believe what are those. But no one cries when the watch this. If poeple watch, It freaks out them.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymilo remmestein May 18, 2012

AH!!!!!

Has anyone heard of acid in this country because the creator of this show has obviously heard of it. First of all, those scary looking furry blob thingies make gumdrops look alive and all they do is make farting sounds and fly around. It should be considered child abuse for showing this show because all those things look demonic. The real human characters look extremely high as well. In conclusion, this show is a nightmare.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 17, 2012

Pretty creepy.

Ugh,this show is just plain creepy.I mean,what are those things?! I don't know and I never want to.