All member reviews for Boohbah

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

Tisk. Tisk. Tisk.

I know this may sound strange, but I adored Teletubbies when I was younger and still do as they bring back memories of my toddler days. However, I thought this was an utter piece of crap. What was this supposed to teach? It definitely taught me nothing. In fact, I thought it was more creepy than cute or funny. If you want some real shows, try Teletubbies (like I said earlier) or In The Night Garden. Both are very relaxing shows for toddlers. Skip this nonsense.

ack!

This is creepy, vapid, and generally scary! Odd little fat things dance around real weird! I don't get it! Stick to teletubbies, Sesame Street, or Nick Jr. This creeps me out and I've seen movies like Kingdom of Heaven and Braveheart!
Kid, 7 years old April 22, 2011

The worst show ever unless they make a worse show

I hate this show it's so scary its gonna happen in the year 2012 (just kidding the worlds not gonna end in 2012) and the teletubbies is on for 2+ and this is on 3+ probably because this is the creepiest toddler show of all time why does common sense media give it three stars they should give it negative five stars this is so scary it's crap don't watch it not even one little second
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Stop with these rude comments

This show is not made for you people its made for babies so theres really no need to put up these comments and there not scary my sister watches this show
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is utterly creepy.

Yeah, and I thought Teletubbies was creepy. This is even worse. It is also very stupid and pointless. I had NIGHTMARES about this crap when I was younger.
Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2011

Trippy

I think the creator of the show must of been tripping balls on acid when he made this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister runs away and crys when this show comes on and she is 4!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2015

This is a bad show for kids.

They drink, cuss, kill each other, take drugs, smoke, and have sexual situations
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

little parasite teletubbies WHAT COULD GO WRONG!

WTF are wrong with things I think there the unbirthed babys of the yellow teletubbie since the rest have been "playing" with her for so long and guess what there brains like there mother is a sack of crap oh wonderful....
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014

This was intended for your wall, not your children!

Boohbah is a television program designed by a bunch of British people. The show is intended to be an exercise show, but the execution is really poor. The five alien-like abominations known as the Boohbahs don't communicate by talking. Instead, they fart. Farting is the #1 most used sound effect on this program. Don't believe me? Watch the show and take a shot every time you hear one. You might be dead within the first five minutes. Inbetween the "Boohbah" segments are literally the same thing you saw before, except with humans, a dog, and less farts. If you're looking for an exercising show for your preschooler, then I recommend you find something else. Or just turn off the television set.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

I'd rather watch Teletubbies!

This show is CREEPY. It's also very annoying. The music is so disturbing as well. Also, WAY TOO MANY bright colors.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 14, 2013

Terrible.

Boohbah is even WORSE than Teletubbies. Sure Teletubbies is bad, but Boohbah is HORRIBLE. The characters look gross and weird. The music is disturbing as well. I hate this show so much. It makes bad shows look good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 30, 2013

Creepy and not for kids.

This show is not good at all. It's worse than Teletubbies. Boohbah is not only boring (not because i'm WAY past it's age group, it just bores me to death), but just creepy. The "Boohbahs" look CREEPY and DISTURBING. Don't waste your time with this junk.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 25, 2013

Not worth watching...

What is this junk? All I see is these weird, creepy looking creatures that dance and do a bunch of random stuff. It seems like it tries to be cute, when it's just plain creepy and pointless. What is there to learn? There's no dialogue and it just a bunch of stuff dancing. Disappointing. Don't show this to your younger children, they won't learn anything.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

Ack!

Boohbah is so bad. It is the third worst show on PBS Kids. The #2 worst is Caillou. The #1 worst is Barney. Boohbah is so childish, annoying, and pointless. The characters are so creepy. Anyways, Boohbah sucks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Lame.

This is complete and utter garbage. The characters look gross and the music is total crap. This is worse than Teletubbies.
Kid, 8 years old April 16, 2013

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zing baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great show for kids!
Kid, 8 years old April 12, 2013

Stupid and scary!!!!!

OMG SO SCARY WHEN I WAS TWO I USED TO SCREAM WHEN IT WAS ON!!!!! I'M GLAD ITS GONE AND THE BOOBAHS SHOULD DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way : They fart eww!!!
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Saw it when i was little like it!, But now... WHAT THE?!

Ok, Its not REALLY violent! But... YOUR KIDS CAN HAVE NIGHTMARES! LIKE, AND THE SHOW... DON'T BOTHER! From: ajroxs111 PS: Let your kids watch: Teletubbies, Sesame street, and etc. If you let your kids watch it, you BAD! And I agree with: Samantha (chocolatecake123) & CelticBoy, and EVERYONE ELSE! Not: LOVERS Who like this!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 16, 2012

Boohbah? More like, Junkbah!

Although, I can't believe what are those. But no one cries when the watch this. If poeple watch, It freaks out them.