All member reviews for Boohbah

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

Tisk. Tisk. Tisk.

I know this may sound strange, but I adored Teletubbies when I was younger and still do as they bring back memories of my toddler days. However, I thought this was an utter piece of crap. What was this supposed to teach? It definitely taught me nothing. In fact, I thought it was more creepy than cute or funny. If you want some real shows, try Teletubbies (like I said earlier) or In The Night Garden. Both are very relaxing shows for toddlers. Skip this nonsense.

ack!

This is creepy, vapid, and generally scary! Odd little fat things dance around real weird! I don't get it! Stick to teletubbies, Sesame Street, or Nick Jr. This creeps me out and I've seen movies like Kingdom of Heaven and Braveheart!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister runs away and crys when this show comes on and she is 4!
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

I used to like but now AHHHH!

Creepy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPS2freek April 9, 2008

Pointless. If anything, this show will scare your toddlers.

Actually I had a nightmare after watching this show. The boohbahs all had pitchforks and they rose up in an angry mob and overtook the world (in my dream, of course). The show is weird, and very poorly done. Sometimes they use real kids, in which case you will be able to see the Green Screen line around them due to the poor Alpha Keying effects. My advice: instead of letting your kids watch a pointless and sometimes creepy show like this, go get some education out of TV time and watch something like Blues Clues or Dora. Of course I hate all baby shows cause im 14 but your kids will like the Nick Junior content a lot better. Ditch PBS.
Kid, 7 years old April 22, 2011

The worst show ever unless they make a worse show

I hate this show it's so scary its gonna happen in the year 2012 (just kidding the worlds not gonna end in 2012) and the teletubbies is on for 2+ and this is on 3+ probably because this is the creepiest toddler show of all time why does common sense media give it three stars they should give it negative five stars this is so scary it's crap don't watch it not even one little second
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Weird.

This show is about aliens who dance with rainbows, make gassy noises, watch play with characters like Mr. Man and Miss Lady. Pointless.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 19, 2010

Glad its not on anymore.

When I was 9, my stupid sister always forced me to watch this show! I always hated it. Boohbah was a stupid rip off of the teletubbies. I also agree with that adult reviewer, it is a brain drain.
Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2011

Trippy

I think the creator of the show must of been tripping balls on acid when he made this.
Kid, 8 years old April 16, 2013

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zing baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great show for kids!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Stop with these rude comments

This show is not made for you people its made for babies so theres really no need to put up these comments and there not scary my sister watches this show
Kid, 8 years old April 12, 2013

Stupid and scary!!!!!

OMG SO SCARY WHEN I WAS TWO I USED TO SCREAM WHEN IT WAS ON!!!!! I'M GLAD ITS GONE AND THE BOOBAHS SHOULD DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way : They fart eww!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is utterly creepy.

Yeah, and I thought Teletubbies was creepy. This is even worse. It is also very stupid and pointless. I had NIGHTMARES about this crap when I was younger.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Saw it when i was little like it!, But now... WHAT THE?!

Ok, Its not REALLY violent! But... YOUR KIDS CAN HAVE NIGHTMARES! LIKE, AND THE SHOW... DON'T BOTHER! From: ajroxs111 PS: Let your kids watch: Teletubbies, Sesame street, and etc. If you let your kids watch it, you BAD! And I agree with: Samantha (chocolatecake123) & CelticBoy, and EVERYONE ELSE! Not: LOVERS Who like this!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 16, 2012

Boohbah? More like, Junkbah!

Although, I can't believe what are those. But no one cries when the watch this. If poeple watch, It freaks out them.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is scary! When i watched this I totally know the characters are so creepy and I gotta watch Tj's World on Goanimate. Blue's Clues IS DUMB!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams December 9, 2014

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS MOTHERF**KING FAILURE?

F**K BOOHBAH! It sucks c*ck! Boring, annoying, and SO D*MN CREEPY! THIS SH*T IS FOR STUPID A** MOTHERF**KIN' F*GGOTS! F**KING N*GGAS! THIS SHOW SUCKS MOTHERF*KING D*CK!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

little parasite teletubbies WHAT COULD GO WRONG!

WTF are wrong with things I think there the unbirthed babys of the yellow teletubbie since the rest have been "playing" with her for so long and guess what there brains like there mother is a sack of crap oh wonderful....
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014

This was intended for your wall, not your children!

Boohbah is a television program designed by a bunch of British people. The show is intended to be an exercise show, but the execution is really poor. The five alien-like abominations known as the Boohbahs don't communicate by talking. Instead, they fart. Farting is the #1 most used sound effect on this program. Don't believe me? Watch the show and take a shot every time you hear one. You might be dead within the first five minutes. Inbetween the "Boohbah" segments are literally the same thing you saw before, except with humans, a dog, and less farts. If you're looking for an exercising show for your preschooler, then I recommend you find something else. Or just turn off the television set.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

I'd rather watch Teletubbies!

This show is CREEPY. It's also very annoying. The music is so disturbing as well. Also, WAY TOO MANY bright colors.