All member reviews for Boohbah

Move, solve, think, & talk with active learning.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

little parasite teletubbies WHAT COULD GO WRONG!

WTF are wrong with things I think there the unbirthed babys of the yellow teletubbie since the rest have been "playing" with her for so long and guess what there brains like there mother is a sack of crap oh wonderful....
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

I'd rather watch Teletubbies!

This show is CREEPY. It's also very annoying. The music is so disturbing as well. Also, WAY TOO MANY bright colors.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 14, 2013

Boohbah is even WORSE than Teletubbies. Sure Teletubbies is bad, but Boohbah is HORRIBLE. The characters look gross and weird. The music is disturbing as well. I hate this show so much. It makes bad shows look good.
Written byAnonymous September 12, 2013

HOW DID THIS GET 3 STARS (the website for it got 4 stars) !?? This is awful. The boohbah things are just creepy. It tries to be cute when it's really just plain creepy. It's meant to be educational, when those Boohbah things don't even speak, just make noise, and do childish stuff like dance, bump bellys etc. WAY Too childish. How is this educational? Your kids surely won't learn nothing. Go check out Sesame Street!
Parent Written byJin Kirigiri September 4, 2013

I'm impressed.

To put it simply, I'm impressed. When I watched Boohbah for the first time, I didn't know what to expect. I thought it would be nonsense, with little to no educational value, but I was proven wrong. My daughter enjoyed watching this program very much, and even shared it with her friends whenever we had them over. I would recommend this to families everywhere, it will definitely give each and every viewer something to talk about as the program airs and even after it ends. I didn't see one negative thing in this television series, and I mark it appropriate for all ages. Please. Give Boohbah a chance in your home today.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 30, 2013

Creepy and not for kids.

This show is not good at all. It's worse than Teletubbies. Boohbah is not only boring (not because i'm WAY past it's age group, it just bores me to death), but just creepy. The "Boohbahs" look CREEPY and DISTURBING. Don't waste your time with this junk.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 25, 2013

Not worth watching...

What is this junk? All I see is these weird, creepy looking creatures that dance and do a bunch of random stuff. It seems like it tries to be cute, when it's just plain creepy and pointless. What is there to learn? There's no dialogue and it just a bunch of stuff dancing. Disappointing. Don't show this to your younger children, they won't learn anything.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

Boohbah is so bad. It is the third worst show on PBS Kids. The #2 worst is Caillou. The #1 worst is Barney. Boohbah is so childish, annoying, and pointless. The characters are so creepy. Anyways, Boohbah sucks.
Kid, 8 years old April 16, 2013

Zing baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great show for kids!
Kid, 8 years old April 12, 2013

Stupid and scary!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Saw it when i was little like it!, But now... WHAT THE?!

Ok, Its not REALLY violent! But... YOUR KIDS CAN HAVE NIGHTMARES! LIKE, AND THE SHOW... DON'T BOTHER! From: ajroxs111 PS: Let your kids watch: Teletubbies, Sesame street, and etc. If you let your kids watch it, you BAD! And I agree with: Samantha (chocolatecake123) & CelticBoy, and EVERYONE ELSE! Not: LOVERS Who like this!
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2012

This is scary! When i watched this I totally know the characters are so creepy and I gotta watch Tj's World on Goanimate. Blue's Clues IS DUMB!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 24, 2012
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 July 29, 2012

Odd show is okay for kids

This show is strange. It reminds me of Tellutubies. But it's okay for kids (although I don't know what they'd learn from it).
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 25, 2012

Ack! What the heck is this junk?!

This show is obnoxious,and it dosen't teach you much! It's even WORSE than Teletubbies! Those squishy things are GROSS! What are they?! Are they aliens are just freaks of nature? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE?! TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!! Please parents,make your kids avoid this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymilo remmestein May 18, 2012

Has anyone heard of acid in this country because the creator of this show has obviously heard of it. First of all, those scary looking furry blob thingies make gumdrops look alive and all they do is make farting sounds and fly around. It should be considered child abuse for showing this show because all those things look demonic. The real human characters look extremely high as well. In conclusion, this show is a nightmare.
Kid, 7 years old April 2, 2012

OMG! so scary! my mom told me i cried when i saw the show, last week i had a nighmare that boobah ate people! but you know you gotta give this person who made it credit, but its just junk! i rather watch the wiggles or in the night garden but i hate baby shows but i have a little brother who watches them
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissGaga March 24, 2012

The Show When You Think Of It Now Is Creepy And All But Back When I Was Younger I Thought It Was Entertaining To Watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhoenicianBeauty98 February 18, 2012

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

I used to like but now AHHHH!