All member reviews for Boohbah

Move, solve, think, & talk with active learning.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is utterly creepy.

Yeah, and I thought Teletubbies was creepy. This is even worse. It is also very stupid and pointless. I had NIGHTMARES about this crap when I was younger.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Saw it when i was little like it!, But now... WHAT THE?!

Ok, Its not REALLY violent! But... YOUR KIDS CAN HAVE NIGHTMARES! LIKE, AND THE SHOW... DON'T BOTHER! From: ajroxs111 PS: Let your kids watch: Teletubbies, Sesame street, and etc. If you let your kids watch it, you BAD! And I agree with: Samantha (chocolatecake123) & CelticBoy, and EVERYONE ELSE! Not: LOVERS Who like this!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 16, 2012

Boohbah? More like, Junkbah!

Although, I can't believe what are those. But no one cries when the watch this. If poeple watch, It freaks out them.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is scary! When i watched this I totally know the characters are so creepy and I gotta watch Tj's World on Goanimate. Blue's Clues IS DUMB!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 24, 2012

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 July 29, 2012

Odd show is okay for kids

This show is strange. It reminds me of Tellutubies. But it's okay for kids (although I don't know what they'd learn from it).
Teen, 15 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 25, 2012

Ack! What the heck is this junk?!

This show is obnoxious,and it dosen't teach you much! It's even WORSE than Teletubbies! Those squishy things are GROSS! What are they?! Are they aliens are just freaks of nature? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE?! TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!! Please parents,make your kids avoid this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymilo remmestein May 18, 2012

AH!!!!!

Has anyone heard of acid in this country because the creator of this show has obviously heard of it. First of all, those scary looking furry blob thingies make gumdrops look alive and all they do is make farting sounds and fly around. It should be considered child abuse for showing this show because all those things look demonic. The real human characters look extremely high as well. In conclusion, this show is a nightmare.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 17, 2012

Pretty creepy.

Ugh,this show is just plain creepy.I mean,what are those things?! I don't know and I never want to.
Kid, 7 years old April 2, 2012

Junk!!

OMG! so scary! my mom told me i cried when i saw the show, last week i had a nighmare that boobah ate people! but you know you gotta give this person who made it credit, but its just junk! i rather watch the wiggles or in the night garden but i hate baby shows but i have a little brother who watches them
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissGaga March 24, 2012

Eh

The Show When You Think Of It Now Is Creepy And All But Back When I Was Younger I Thought It Was Entertaining To Watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhoenicianBeauty98 February 18, 2012

BOOHBAH

NOBODY'S A SORE LOSER, NOT LIKE CAILLOU IN THAT DUMB EPISODE!!!!
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

I used to like but now AHHHH!

Creepy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 19, 2010

Glad its not on anymore.

When I was 9, my stupid sister always forced me to watch this show! I always hated it. Boohbah was a stupid rip off of the teletubbies. I also agree with that adult reviewer, it is a brain drain.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Weird.

This show is about aliens who dance with rainbows, make gassy noises, watch play with characters like Mr. Man and Miss Lady. Pointless.
Adult Written byjennylyn85 April 9, 2008

What the H*ll!!!

I know, the intention are good. But what adult more less child would understand without ready. It mesmerized my 18 month old which I think is scarey. She laughes, but she isn't learning anything. I was pro teletubbies, I thought they were cute and you learned. But these things are just plain freaky. My mother hate there "energy pods" saying they look like aliens.
Adult Written byrevawave April 9, 2008

Can tv get any more stupid?

This show has absolutely no point. They say it is to get kids up and moving, but the only thing this show made my son do is sit on the couch with his eyes glazed over. Seriously, this show is dumb, the boobah things, the little skits they do with absolutely NO point, and the little farting noises the boobahs make? Come on.
Adult Written byPALMommy April 9, 2008

Brain Drain!

My child's iq increased when I changed the channel. I just don't "get" this show's appeal at all.
Adult Written bymontiki April 9, 2008

???

my toddler absolutely LOVES the boohbah web site - great sites and sounds for a little one. but i have little positive to say for the show itself. too bad!
Adult Written byLagoobs April 9, 2008