All member reviews for Bratz

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2011

Don't Even Bother!

HORRIBLE! BARTS ARE SO LAME! AND THE TV SHOW IS INAPPROPRIATE! MY SISTER SAW AN EPISODE AND THEY WERE TALKING SO BADLY!
Kid, 10 years old April 23, 2011

THE WORST THING EVER

i hate bratz.Its the dumbest thing in history next to Hannah Montana.The only thing they ever focus on in life are clothing and shopping.There bodies are very (i cant say the word)(seroiusly,even I could make a doll thats a million times better)
Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2010

not good at all

This show is NOT good for anybody. I have never watched it but i have seen some of the comments and i agree with a lot of people. I think if even like this show why don't you watch Icarly or Spongbob. Just watch something that is better then this. Or maybe not even this!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 12, 2011

i find nothing wrong with bratz.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2009

THE "Bratz" r really BRATS!

THIS SHOW SUKS!!!!!!! BAD!!!!! these girls are so prissy and give poor kids these horrrible messages
Kid, 8 years old January 11, 2010

Bratz is NOT fun.

Bratz are too sexual. Girls who aren't allowed to play or see Bratz is in safety. But a girl at my old school is very crazy. She says that they're still making Bratz. The name, should be changed to "Little Stupid Brats."
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2011

totally great

some kids may not want the dolls. the issues are that burdine maxwell is rude and some cruel words are said suc as tweeevils etc.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 4, 2010

bad sexualized dolls strike again!

These horrible sexualized dolls have striked agian with sexualidy and vilonce and some language. BEWARE!
Teen, 15 years old Written byViolinPlaya650 April 9, 2008

Training Program...

This TV show is the perfect training program for girls to turn out as brats with no morals. Beware.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 14, 2012

Not for kids 16 and under

This isn't a kids show at all. This should be on Adult Swim not Fox and should be rated TV-14 or TV-MA!

They're called Bratz ROCK Angelz for a reason...they rock!

i'm like 9 and i collect these dolls.everything i'm getting for christmas is bratz,bratz,and more bratz!!!i never watched this yet so i'm not very sure about its iffiness,but i'm just trying to clear up the stuff about the dolls.and they are nothing like barbie!!!they look like real girls,they have fashion sense like real girls,and they could be real girls!!!oh...and my scene copied!!!if you have a myscene and a bratz,compare them,if you're in a store,compare them,and if you see them online,compare them!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymissybobcat April 9, 2008

YES This is good

this is not a bad show i watch it and it is not bad there are no name calling or skippy outfits and no beting people up
Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

Its horrible, but not that bad for kids

This show is not a little kids show, it does have skimpy clothes and is not suitable for kids under 5. But this is not as bad as some of the kids shows out there, parents. Trust me some of those kids shows are worse! Cow and Chicken which has sexual innuendo, as well as Fairly Odd Parents, Rocko's Modern Life, and especially Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, which has a catchy theme song and parents let their kids watch it and really theyre being exposed to toilet humor, sex jokes, and violence! Billy and Mandy is really bad, it has gore in it and sex jokes almost as bad as FHFIF! Pokemon has way more commercialism involved then this does. I would defiantly not let a young kid under 5 watch this! But if they are 5+ and don't believe in those commercials then I would let them watch it. But I hate this show.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Not a good tv show for kids

Bratz look SO SO SO SO SO SO SO UGLY. Their ips are all puffed up "Ewww." They say girl kind of words like I'll be there girl! Parents please beware OF BRATZ. AND ALSO THE MOVIE...............YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooNOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wached this show and omg ! this is so stupied!!!!! it shows some one throwing up and a ninja posind some water. there is a simon who has a gray shirt black hair and a brithish voic. remined you of some one?????? it shows that you showled beat up pepol and save the woruld from water posing nijas <(.n.n.)> THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydoremi21 March 20, 2013

The truth behind Bratz

I personally think Bratz is a positive role model that gives positive messages. The reason I say that is because when I was younger(remind you i'm 16 now). Watching it made me realize a lot of things and I learned a few things from this show. This show is a good influence because it tells kids that you should be true to yourself, Do what you love, don't let anyone bring you down. It also shows you how to be humble and a good friend and what friendship is about. An example of that would be in season 1 episode 12 " Bothered, Bewitched, Burdined". In that episode, 2 girls Jade and Sasha was hypnotized. The other 2 girls Cloe and Yasmin didn't know. There was an incident where Sasha told Cloe, Yasmin talked about her. Jade told Yasmin Cloe talked about her and it became a drama moment . The point is that even though they did that Cloe and Yasmin argued then talked it out. This episode was saying you should talk out your problems with the person, have a conversation and listen to one another. In the end they realize Burdine hypnotize them. In addition, Bratz is a show about high school kids. Parents with the issues of makeup should realize most high school kids wear make-up. Just because your kid will watch this show doesn't mean they will wear make-up. This show may seem like money, shopping, clothes and fashion is the only thing important and what makes you , you but its not. It's more then that . There is always a lesson in the show ,it may not be direct but if you really watch and sit down to understand you will realize what the episode was about. When they took of this show, it pissed me off and other fans and viewers. I wasn't a crazy big fan but I liked the show. It helped me realize not to be a follower but a leader. What being a friend is all about. In episodes where they might seem mean or violence I disagreed. I wouldn't say violence like killing and shooting. It showed self defense and how to stick up for yourself an example of that would be in season 1 episode 8 "It's Not About Me week". As you can see in that episode it shows how to stick up for a friend in need and not to care about yourself all the time. To help others and realize the world does not evolve around you. To show how lending a hand isn't bad. This show also includes helping the community, giving back. When they win money from events instead of going shopping, spending, they give back to their community which shows that this show isn't about money to themselves. It shows that they don't care about money and how much to spend on shopping, it shows that you should always give back to your community, help out where you live. and help others in need that don't have anything. Many parents believed that this show is bad because of the mini skirts, so did the review for the Bratz. I disagree, this show shows you how to express yourself in fashion. It's not telling you to wear mini skirts and even though they did wear mini skirts they were walking appropriately, they sat down right, they wore high boots to their knees, they didn't bend over or opens their legs. They knew how to walk and carry themselves. This show is not telling kids to wear stuff like that. It showing kids that you don't always have to be plain in what you wear. If you have a certain style or want to be creative go ahead. It showing kids that you don't have to wear one type of color, there other colors no matter if your a goth, tomboy, girly girl or whatever criteria you feel your style is in. In addition, it teaches leadership and to stand up for what you believe, don't back down. Their is always going to be someone to bring you down, trying to hold you back because your more successful then they are. In all their episodes you will see that Burdine tries to make them fail in their success. For example, in Season 1 and all their episodes. She tries and she tries but in the end she always fail. Her attempts doesn't work because the Bratz work together and continue to find a way to complete their task and go beyond their limit. This show also shows how to be a good sport and candidate. In season 1 episode 7 " Manicuring Candidate" that episode shows that you shouldn't scoop to the other people levels but beat them fair and square. It shows that you should not do something for the popularity or the boys/girls but because you want to help others and make the environment a better place; that you have a greater purpose then winning, and that your really gonna love what you do and help out (dedicated in what you do, believe and say) It shows how there are times when you must put bygones aside and help each other out whether you like the person or not. There are times when you have to come as one to solve a problem then continue to go separate ways when its done ( for the people who work with people they don't get along with). In season 1 episode 6 "Pet Show", which is a good example that shows how two people who don't get along well work together to solve a problem. In one of their movie BFF. Their are episodes that shows you how you should treat one another and tell the truth. How lying will make a small problem become bigger. It even shows situations where you tried to help someone and you get in trouble even if you was innocent( doing the right thing). In that particular episode Burdine internships took free samples thinking they can leave with them. Yasmin tries to tell them to put it back and pulls the bags. The manager and the police comes. Yasmin who told them the truth,but the interns decided to get her in trouble with them and played like they didn't know her. It shows how karma works and that what goes around comes around. To treat other's how you would want to be treated. The episode shows how people tried to influence others. This is were true trusted, friends come in and being humble. Just because a person treat you bad doesn't mean you sit there and watch something worst happen to them even if they do deserve it. Bratz is not like most shows where the boys look super girly. They did had an episode where the boy dress like a girl but that episode was to show a boy how a girl wanted to be treated. That all girls don't want thugs, but nice sweet young men. It also shows the girls perspective when Dylan realize that not every girl wants a jerk. The episode was 9 and the season was 1 "trading faces" . Seeing a different point of view. It shows how boys and girls should respect one another. For the girls , if someone is being a jerk (boy) leave. An example for that would be in their movie Bratz Rock Angelz. In addition, I believe this show should come back on air and have more episode not for only kids, teens but for people who loved/liked the show. For the people it helped with the advice they gave. This show had situations that are some what similar to what some teens, girls, boys go threw today. It shows you that school is important. In season 1 Episode 2 " Not So Hot For A Teacher" it shows how grades are important. If you have to stop a certain activity because your grades seem to be going down. Stop, grades and school are more important. If you watch the episodes you can see how friends helped each other get good grades, find a way to pass and what classes to take. Watching this show will teach kids and teens that everyone has different personalities and look different. Don't judge someone off of first appearance. Get to know the person. You might make a new friend, you might have more stuff in common then you think. An episode of that would be in the BFF movie. You can watch it on Netflix for sure and if you don't have that you can try Youtube. It has many episodes in there that shows you that it is not all about passion for fashion. For the drugs, drinking, and smoking they drink smoothies. The Bratz do not use drugs. If you was to see any drugs, smoking, drinking these 4 girls always say their do's and don'ts. If you listen carefully in the TV series, movies they will use a phase " Not Cool' when you should't do it , if you didn't fix the problem you know you should had and when you did something mean(judging, bullying, disrespect, etc). The language is clean. Many words may sound like certain words that kids use today. But, when you listen closely they say nothing like that. The characteristics of each Bratz, kids and teens can relate. Many of their personalities or something about them these kids and teens can relate. It's a good role model because you see 4 girls who work hard, care for their grades, go beyond their limit to succeed, true to each other and themselves. They show respect and one of there episodes in BFF is an perfect example. It also a good example of when they gave an situation where you shouldn't jump to conclusion. As a result to that episode, you should always find out the facts. I personally wish this show comes back on air and not for the Bratz channel only because not everyone has that channel. Even though I'm 16, watching this show makes you think twice on who you are and your actions that you made.. For me it makes me think am I being true to myself or am I just trying to fit in. It made me realize that my grades are important and that I shouldn't let no one stop me from where I'm heading. I am happy to say this show helped me to become who I am today.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Girl thing.

This is a girl show. In fact, there is some action, but not enough.

My brain turned to mush!

When I found out we were going to watch Bratz on cartoons, I thought how bad could it be? As it turns out, it was awful. The girls wore skimpy tops that hinted they were missing half their shirts, and mini skirts I would never wear! They didn't set good examples at all, from trying to get "easy A's" and magazine articles like "How to get a girl to go out with you." Kids, especially little ones, should NOT watch Bratz. Do most women go around saying, "Okay, where's the elevator?" when hiking? No, they enjoy themselves. I just have to say, if you watch Bratz, remember. They are just trying to sell you Barbie-type dolls to make big bucks.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybratzfan1991 April 9, 2008

i love this show.

I watch bratz every sinlge Saturday morning. I am a hudge bratz fan. I have 2 bratz dolls