All teen and kid member reviews for Bratz

Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2010

not good at all

This show is NOT good for anybody. I have never watched it but i have seen some of the comments and i agree with a lot of people. I think if even like this show why don't you watch Icarly or Spongbob. Just watch something that is better then this. Or maybe not even this!
Kid, 8 years old January 11, 2010

Bratz is NOT fun.

Bratz are too sexual. Girls who aren't allowed to play or see Bratz is in safety. But a girl at my old school is very crazy. She says that they're still making Bratz. The name, should be changed to "Little Stupid Brats."
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 4, 2010

bad sexualized dolls strike again!

These horrible sexualized dolls have striked agian with sexualidy and vilonce and some language. BEWARE!
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2009

THE "Bratz" r really BRATS!

THIS SHOW SUKS!!!!!!! BAD!!!!! these girls are so prissy and give poor kids these horrrible messages
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Girl thing.

This is a girl show. In fact, there is some action, but not enough.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytrendog November 16, 2008

One of the most realistic girl cartoons ever

I'm a guy and I love it. The computer animation kicks ass. Better than Barbie.

My brain turned to mush!

When I found out we were going to watch Bratz on cartoons, I thought how bad could it be? As it turns out, it was awful. The girls wore skimpy tops that hinted they were missing half their shirts, and mini skirts I would never wear! They didn't set good examples at all, from trying to get "easy A's" and magazine articles like "How to get a girl to go out with you." Kids, especially little ones, should NOT watch Bratz. Do most women go around saying, "Okay, where's the elevator?" when hiking? No, they enjoy themselves. I just have to say, if you watch Bratz, remember. They are just trying to sell you Barbie-type dolls to make big bucks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byViolinPlaya650 April 9, 2008

Training Program...

This TV show is the perfect training program for girls to turn out as brats with no morals. Beware.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymr socko April 9, 2008

wait a second theres a bad show to go along with the bad dolls?

what the heck were they thinking to make a bratz SHOW!!the dolls were bad enough but make an even worse show ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!who in there right mind would want to watch a bunch off girls with huge heads complain and talk about fashion for 30min. its pure torture.and the name is right they sure are brats.and finnaly brats is spelled with a S an S doesnt anyone know how to spell!!!!!!!sorry if this review is a little insensitive but face it its a TERRIBLE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is worse than the dolls

The dolls are already bad, this is even more worse! Bad role models with bad educateion. This makes innocent childred turn to evil devels. Why did they make it anyways.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjonghyunchung April 9, 2008

I wouldn't bear to see this

I don't even like it
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

you will love this one

i havr been coolecting bratz for 2 years my big bro gave me the first one then i thought i would just coolect them i hav got12 bratz and 2 still heads I LOVE THEM
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A Series of Commercials!

I do not reccomend this show!! It isn't as bad as some parents make it out to be, but I still wouldn't want my kids watching it! The girls' bodies are VERY unrealistic and the show is skewed too far over about being pretty. It is basically only a narrow-minded series of commercials to market Bratz dolls. If your child wants to watch this show, at least make sure that she believes in something other than fashion, as the show may be O.K. every once in a while.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Such a dissapointment!

It's for brats. Little girls who think there all that will buy them. These dolls turn girls into crabby, selfish, fashion freaks! If you get one throw it in the trash. They're just not worth it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byb-ball April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i hate it!!1

i dont get what are the influencing young girls to do act like stuck up snobby girls who only think about shopping and stuff like that i say that is a cheerleaders attitude well some cheerleaders i think they should get rid of the show
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Not a good tv show for kids

Bratz look SO SO SO SO SO SO SO UGLY. Their ips are all puffed up "Ewww." They say girl kind of words like I'll be there girl! Parents please beware OF BRATZ. AND ALSO THE MOVIE...............YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooNOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wached this show and omg ! this is so stupied!!!!! it shows some one throwing up and a ninja posind some water. there is a simon who has a gray shirt black hair and a brithish voic. remined you of some one?????? it shows that you showled beat up pepol and save the woruld from water posing nijas <(.n.n.)> THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!