All member reviews for Breadwinners

Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog February 15, 2014

As peverted and bad as Sanjay and Craig!

Nickelodeon, try harder will you? Not everything is about "butts", "farting" or messing with "underpants"! That is what only perverted people do! The animation is junk, the plotlines are unimaginative, and the BUTT JOKES AREN'T EVEN FUNNY. It's on the same level as Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay & Craig, and even The Thundermans! Did I mention Every Witch Way, too? COME ON, NICK! LISTEN TO YOUR FANS FOR ONCE AND STOP CREATING AWFUL BOMBARDMENTS LIKE THIS!! EDIT MARCH 9: Today's newest episode RIPPED OFF Imatation Krabs, a Spongebob episode! That proves this new low doesn't get even a star! Did i mention they ripped off Employee of the Month & Procastonation?
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2014

This is more disgraceful than Wild Grinders!

Unfortunately, Nickelodeon did not take my advice and made an even worse show than Wild Grinders. Now, they made a show with harmless-looking green versions of Flappy Duck, wearing small, seemingly adorable outfits. But don't let that trick you. These ducks sell bread and talks about butts while doing it. They cross the line of potty humor and replace it with inappropriate "humor" that no child should be watching, no matter how big of a Nickelodeon fan he or she is. At least the voices aren't too bad, but the plots are much worse and weirder than Wild Grinders. These ducks also TWERK. Yes, you read it correctly... twerk. Now THAT is definitely crossing the line between kid-friendly and more mature, because NO child should have to be scarred or suffer watching TWERKING on a Nickelodeon kid's show. Now, Nickelodeon, at this point you better not disappoint us again. We fans can't stand it anymore. This time, PLEASE make something as good and kid-friendly as Spongebob Squarepants or your older shows, such as Rugrats. Even those were so much better. Now this time, you should definitely think the process through before creating another show with a horrible plot, horrible characters, and horrible mature things happening.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMisswebzTV August 13, 2014

What Parents Need To Know About Breadwinners

Well, I was watching Spongebob than this came on. I knew just by the title it was bad. Okay, before I tell you my whole opinion of this show, let me just tell you what it's about. SwaySway & Buhduce two bread delivering ducks. Okay what's so bad about it they use inappropriate language "shake that butt" or "remember what I said about not wetting my pants." They use too many potty words,words that aren't even real, and inappropriate words for one thing, second these could rub off on your children if you're not careful enough. Potty words, come on! Almost all kids love to hear the words poop, pee, vomit, fart. Also bad grammar Buhduce says "Yip Yip" or "Bubble Nuggets" um, one word does make a bit of sense it almost sounds like poop. Infantile if your child/children are over 5. Also this show is very bad for kids with social or brain disorders, it's evil. Also there is way too much sexual themes. They have them twerking and their names even match it SwaySway sounds like Swave Swave or Shake Shake and Buhduce almost sounds like poop and something worse kids shouldn't even know , they make fun of gay people. They make them, stupid, unkind, and weird. I mean come on! You don't have to humiliate people on air like that Nickelodeon! And they rub their butts in this dudes face. Somebody took off their pants. In one scene there were three males naked in a bathtub! Also kids love video games, these ducks act like they're in one, and half the time it's some monster. Also they ran over this poor girl duck in their dumb rocket van! The show advertisements are on way too much, and it gets annoying, and if kids see it there may be an issue. Nobody should watch this! Give kids a rolemodel!
Teen, 17 years old Written byxSugar-Petals April 26, 2014

Sucks like bull****

Parents, if you want your kids to twerk,talk about a**es, and do really gross things, then be my guest, let your kids watch this worthless piece of s***. (note what I said was sarcasm, what I tried to say was DON'T LET YOUR KIDS WATCH IT. EVEN THE COMMERCIALS FOR IT WAS DISGUSTING)
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2014

Disgusting

These perverts just twerk, talk about butts, and deliver bread. They also like to part too much and they dance in a disgusting way, C'MON NICK, This show would've been better if it were an adult show on Comedy Central
Teen, 17 years old Written bylightfromtheskye July 15, 2014

Horrible.

This is the worst cartoon I have even seen since Sanjay and Craig. First of all, the cartoon is very uncreative. All the ideas are based on cartoons like Spongebob. Employee of the month? Really, this is all you can come up with? Even the names are uncreative! Secondly, their actions are extremely atrocious. In one episode, Swaysway and Buduece were at Ketta's motor shop, they were ready to run the rocket van, Ketta got in front of the rocket van to tell them something; instead of Swaysway and Buduece listening to what she was saying, they just ran the rocket van over her. Why? no clue. Probably you think it is funny for someone to get ran over by a van. Plus they don't show any safety to their friends. First, they try to nurse that person and then they invite a biker gang over to further trash the house. When that became a failure, they think it is right to hit that person in the head so hard, thinking that they will forget any of this happened. Oh yes, and that person that they are doing this to is their #1 costumer? This is a horrible way of being a role model. Even worse than that, THEY NEVER GET IN TROUBLE FOR DOING THESE HORRIBLE THINGS! One way to improve this is to add discipline for these ducks so kids watching this show will think NOT to do the things they are doing instead of thinking it is okay to do this. Plus, do you even know what bread does to ducks? If they eat too much, (exactly what ducks do in this show) they'll get this disease called angel wing. This disease makes their wings misshape during growth. Their defense (which is flying away) is completely impossible when a duck has angel wing. No wonder why ducks can't fly in this show! Do you even know this?! Plus, what mostly makes this obnoxious show even MORE obnoxious, their obnoxious dancing, which is the most obnoxious part of this show. Also, not ONE episode of this show involves butts in it. You think it is OKAY for kids to see this? You think it is OKAY for kids to be twerking?! Also, do you think someone grabbing or licking someone elses butt is funny? Disturbing, right? Then it is recommended to take this off, too. Finally, in my opinion, the rating of this cartoon is 2.5/10 or 0.5/5. If I could rate this cartoon with no stars, I would. I really would.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBatman1989 April 22, 2014

Avoid it.

How do I explain this show? You take the repulsive actions of Miley Cyrus, and you've got the jokes of Breadwinners. Animation is bad, but the writing is even worse. Humor is completely toilet humor. It's mindblowingly bad. Want better Cartoons for your kids? Go to channels such as Cartoon Network, Disney, and the Hub. Nick has the worst programming I've seen right now.
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2014

Breadlosers

This show looks like Uncle Grandpa and The Amazing World Of Gumball had an ugly baby. They fly around in a rocket van similar to UG. Almost every character is a duck, and their wins, they are just LAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMME! This show looks like it was made for 4 year olds! If you have a younger kid, they might enjoy this show. As for me, I think this show sucks.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 19, 2014

Don't bother...with anything.

I had only watched the preview once and I tell you, this show makes too many potty jokes for their own good. In fact, the whole show seems to be about their butts! What happened to the good old days where there was only one fart joke in the whole entire episode (better yet, none at all), the humor was ACTUALLY funny, and they actually TAUGHT children instead of filling their minds with nonsense? I bet this show wouldn't even last a season, just like all of the new shows they make lately.
Teen, 14 years old Written byreds1999 August 30, 2014

...

Don't even bother.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySam S. March 3, 2014

What...

This show is just plain BAD. Its about these twerping ducks that deliver bread and they sing stupid songs about stuff nobody cares about. Even Sanjay and Craig was much better than that! Nick, you are making terrible shows and you are getting rid of the good ones!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheBoogeyYoukai June 23, 2014

To be honest, not that bad

Why many see this show as being extremely awful, I however see it as sort-of a guilty pleasure. The show, while being first shown to the public on YouTube, became a thing during a film festival. This show's animation is rather simplistic, and I don't really see this as a bad thing. The main thing about this show is that there is a lot of toilet humor. These jokes can get annoying, but are rather tolerable. (Unlike a certain other show) I generally find my self laughing a bit at the corny humor, and a majority of the episodes are ridiculous to the point of being semi-enjoyable. This show is not for everyone, but I don't think it really deserves the hate it has gotten.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydanny 7000 August 18, 2014

breadwinners is not for little kids

breadwinners is a very funny show but its not for little kids despite having lots of potty humour because it mostly appeals to preteens and young teens and it has some mature humour with that being said i think breadwinners is an amazing cartoon aimed at preteens and young teens and i dont recommend it for anyone under the age of 12
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2014

One of the WORST shows ever!

First, the characters are just HORRIBLE. SwaySway and Buhdeuce? What kind of names are those? Seriously Nick! There is disgusting fart humor, and the characters were twerking in the commercials! The only show that is more disgusting is probably Sanjay and Craig. Plus, they are irresponsible, and are terrible role models. DON'T let your kids watch this show. Next, the animation - it's just weird. SwaySway and Buhdeuce are supposed to be DUCKS? Really? All the characters just look horrible. The animation is really cheap. A baby's painting looks like a masterpiece compared to this show's animation. Then, the plot and episodes. Two ducks flying in a rocket van delivering bread? That is just weird. The characters seems like teenagers (There was one episode where SwaySway said something about kissing his crush and Buhdeuce said it's disgusting. Wouldn't that mean Buhdeuce hasn't reached puberty and is still a child?), so where are their parents? Also, the episodes "Employee Of The Month" and "Brocrastination" is a clearly a rip-off from SpongeBob. Finally, the fart humor. That kind of humor is NOT funny, Nick! It's really disgusting and I really don't get why you put it into children's shows!? The characters twerk and they bump their butts and fart constantly! This is very inappropriate for younger kids. Who wants their child to learn all this? And now they are showing this on Saturday mornings! To parents: never let your kids watch this show. This will lower children's IQ and they will become stupid. This show is GARBAGE. Nick, you can do better than that! Why would you ever come up with a show like this? I've watched SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents and they were a lot better than this horrible show. Why can't you make another show that's actually not bad? Cancel this show!
Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2014

Breadwinners is AWFUL!

This show is awful in all aspects. The jokes are unfunny, and shoved in your face, the characters are mindless idiots with no personality, and the animation looks like it was made in two seconds of MS paint. This show is what would happen if abstract art, ducks, and kindergarten poetry were thrown together in a big pile of oozing mess. Don't let you kids watch it, and if you are a kid, watch something better like Gravity Falls.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2014

My review

It may have some butt jokes, but it also has lessons in it like never give up and you don't had to be jealous.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyan H. March 17, 2014

LEARNING

Stupid, Unoriginal and Stupid

Don't watch this show. I've already tortured myself watching the five-minute pilot episode on YouTube. This show sucks. Characters are annoying, unoriginal and lack any personality. The animation is lousy. For about every cartoon today, I wish there would be cel animations. They look so much better! I also sense that there is also plagiarism with their "Employee of the Month" and "Brocrastination" sister episodes ripping it right out of SpongeBob. Not to mention that their puns are ridiculously annoying. That pilot episode was five minutes too long! This show throws poor jokes, overused slapstick, no moral nor conflict, annoying characters, mediocre plots and makes no sense whatsoever. It should have been illegal to pass a show like this to air on television. I hate every aspect of this show and Nickelodeon. Nick's logo sucks now, their new shows suck, and they're going down the toilet! In fact, I heard that they were planning to work in the toilet industries! (I wish that there was a "Too much stupidity" option below.) EDIT: I think that many kids' channels especially YTV literally try to make the new (i.e. terrible) shows look good in their commercials and the old shows (i.e. better than the new ones) look unappealing to watch. Edit 2: @hollyjellyfish What are you talking about?? I'm not trying to be rude but what are you saying that kids love the heck out of Breadwinners? Did you even look at the kid reviews? EDIT 3: I just watched the third sister episodes: "Employee of the month" and "Brocrastination" on T.V. and as I expected they all sucked. It's not educational nor entertaining so it "sucked both ways". This show literally deserves to be cancelled.
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2014

it has simble messages

Dsim64 is right, in the commercials, its like there twerking, i'm starting to hate nick! if they stop this crap, and remove all of it, thnx! but not full house, love it! also, my other acount, i said this, and i forgotton my password or user name, so sorry for reapting it. and i also say a short on Demand, and Sway Sway was saying: "shake our butt! shake your butt!
Kid, 9 years old September 24, 2014

WHAT THE HECK NICK??

Okay so I really Breadwinners because I HATE THIS SHOW and number 1. The names are Sway,sway and Buhduce (WHO. THE HECK EVEN CAME UP WITH THESE NAME THEY ARE THE WORST NAMES I EVER HEARD IN ALL OF HISTORY) like sway,sway is what a baby would say and I bet buduces mom was sitting on the toilet thinking of a name and then she shouted BUHDUECE okay let's move on number 2.they drive a stupid rocket van and deliver bread omg I mean seriously what is up with nick number 3.Sway,sway and Buhduce are DUCKS I mean seriously did a 2 year old make up this show I better hope not number 4. They say duck words like they say quazy instead of crazy and they say riduckulos instead of ridiculous I just don't get those are 4. Important reasons from me let me tell you the rest it's not even better than Spongebob THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP (as in employee of the month THERES FARTING REALLY??) omg seriously I mean what's gotten into nick ITS MAKING AWFUL SHOWS in one episode THEY RUBB THEIR BUTTS AGAINST SOME CLASSY OWL this show is so inappropriate why did I get obsessed about this show when I was in 3rd grade this show is inappropriate the breadwinners shake their butts and they fart and there is toilet words the creators of this show did not even try to make kids laugh I hope this show gets cancelled
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

STAY AWAY!

This show is amazing! It manages to take everything that's bad about a cartoon and put it into 11-minute segments. Constant butt jokes? Check. Stock images? Check. Lack of plot? Check? Sign that Nick doesn't give a poop about kids at all? Checkity-check-check! (Note the "Too much consumerism" message) They just gave up! Do they think kids are THIS stupid?! I mean, I don't recommend modern Nick AT ALL! In fact, block it in the Parental Controls. All they want is money! Not to mention there are plenty of alternatives! You want gross-out that's CLEVER, PLEASENT TO LOOK AT, AND IS MORE THAN BUTTS?! Ren and Stimpy. Shows about ducks? DuckTales and Darkwing Duck. Stock images/footage that's WELL-USED? Steven Speilberg's Freakazoid. A frigging weird concept? Earthworm Jim. You know, it's funny how parents want to protect children from seeing things so they won't repeat it (yeah, like kids are gonna buy an anvil and successfully drop it on a coyote), since they're too lazy to look after their children and prevent them from seeing it or even scolding THEM, and yet...this is WORSE! Avoid this at all costs! It's too stupid for any human brain (which explains why I put "Not for kids", because your brain will melt into a frothy milkshake that Homer Simpson will drink and spit it out into Nickelodeon's face)! Oh, and all of the alternatives I mentioned are on DVD, and Freakazoid is on Amazon Instant Video for about 20 dollars (it's a short series due to low ratings, but is still excellent). Overall, START A RIOT! DO ANYTHING TO GET THIS OFF THE AIR!