All member reviews for Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Lighthearted cop comedy serves up laughs and diversity.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytvlover97 October 31, 2013

the best new fall show!

ok, I watched this with my little brother, who is 11. and we laughed out loud! but, there are a few suggestive things in the show. the language isn't bad, but the sex talk is overused. a fat detective is called "Terry Titties", and theres an on going gag on the captain being gay. but that's all. GREAT SHOW!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byKatyStinson February 2, 2014

Great

I am the mother of a 13 year old and I think this is a great show for teens. There are some swear words I do not agree with like "ass" and "hell" but that is as iffy as it gets. There are some positive role models as well as some criminals but overall I think this show is great for 12 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySOPHIAMC March 12, 2014

yas

Its fine its just funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byspencerhastings June 18, 2014

Cool comedy!

For me, I would say this show is a bit overrated, but it's still cool nonetheless. It's a pretty appropriate show overall, although there is iffy material at times. I'd give this show a 7.5/10.
Adult Written bymardoggie2013 November 20, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter February 2, 2014

14? Really?!?

Really funny! Never saw the first episode, but I'm sure it's not different than the others. Some mild crime violence. 14?? That's just being over-protective.
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2014

My first tv review

Brooklyn nine nine is a good family funny show and I think it's okay for 5 year olds but different family different rules but common sense media really, 14 year olds, so not true, but for the other family's there are some sexual words.
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2014

love

its halarious. diversity. sex jokes. dont let that hold you back! its great. its a cop show so there is gonna be violence.
Parent Written bywinemother January 31, 2016

Perfect for Your Tweens!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a comedy about cops. Of course there is violence as this is a COP SHOW, so don't complain if this is an issue. Talks about sex occasionally, but isn't a main focus.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueHorse January 17, 2014

Great show, and great humor too (:

I love this show so much!! It can be quite sexy though, and has some flirting and particularly bad episodes. The acting is awesome (love Andy Samberg) and the messages can be good too. Although Jake (Andy Samberg) is the slack off didn't do the paperwork type, he's a good detective. One of the characters is married and great to his little girls, and the captain is openly gay which I think we need more. Over all this show is good for 13 year olds but I wouldn't go younger than mature 12.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick January 25, 2016

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Review

Super funny. This is must watch TV at it finest. The show is a mix of comedy, action, and even drama, the cast is awesome, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine deserves all the awards and praise its getting.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byheavy_metal December 6, 2015

Awesome! 1 badword every 9 episodes

Teen, 14 years old Written byStan__1 November 8, 2015

Fine

I think this show is fine for mature kids that would understand it and realise what is happening
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 January 25, 2015

Great show!!!!!!

Awesome show teens will love it.
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2015

Hilarious

This show is hilarious but check with parents before watching