All member reviews for Brothers & Sisters

Meaty ensemble drama for mature audiences.

Teen, 15 years old Written byduddlemia December 2, 2015

A perfect family drama to watch with your family

My Mum and I got really into this when we found it on nowtv and it is a gripping series with humour to lighten the mood. There is little sex and if it's there it is implied and not seen. My 9 year old sister would watch it and, surprisingly, she enjoyed it although there were a few sexual references she didn't quite understand. It is beautifully written and produced and each actor is was well cast. It shows the diversity of family and how not everyone gets along but that whatever happens, your family will always be there for you and I think that is the perfect message for a television programme to send out.
Adult Written byDamagesfan December 19, 2010

For older teens or mature families.

Good show, lots of laughs and very heartfelt
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2011

Very Good, But...

I am 12 and I watch it with my mum. I think it is very good as long as you don't mind cussing or kissing (no pun/rhyme intended) If you are uncomfortable with homosexual men kissing or your kids hearing a bit about 'cancer' and 'AIDS' then you might want to watch it first to see if its ok. But I think it is funny and has a good, postive attitude.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byPatty101 July 7, 2009

Good

I watch it with my daughter.
Adult Written byscmcin2 November 3, 2008

On my weekly DVR list!

My wife and I watch Brother's and Sisters weekly. Its an engaging show with wide audience appeal and great for sparking discussion. Highly recommended!