All member reviews for Bubble Guppies

Cheerful aqua tots teach kids good social lessons.

Parent of a 2 and 10 year old Written byTaraleis February 8, 2011
Bubble Guppies is not your average preschool geared TV show. The characters speak clearly and do not use baby speech, the music is catchy and upbeat, the lessons are practical, and best of all, a parent can actually stand to sit and watch it with their kid(s) without counting the seconds until it's over. :-)
Teen, 13 years old Written by13k November 18, 2012

Oh no, another worst show!!!

I cannot understand why this has to be made. It's worse than Boohbah, except the stories are OK but the characters are creepy. This garbage should be cancelled right away. Just watch Tj's World instead.
Written byAnonymous September 13, 2013

This sucks BIG TIME!

Now, I know we used to have Noggin and we had great baby shows like Blue's Clues, Little Bear, Jack's Big Music etc. But this is annoying! Nick Jr. is doing a terrible job now. This, Team Unizoomi, Super Why, Ni Hao Kai Lan, Lalaloopsy and the new Dora ALL SUCK! I haven't seen the other stuff though. Sure, it's good for little kids and they will learn a lot, but I'm sorry, this show is an Big Fail!
Parent Written byElleann2 November 4, 2014

My 2 year old loves it- except for the chase scenes!

I'm surprised that none of the other reviewers have mentioned all of the chase scenes. In a lot of the episodes the bubble guppies are chased by an animal (or choo choo). The resolution is always positive (the tiger was just wondering if it had any mail, the Machu Picchu choo choo just wanted to help, the polar bear decided to share the beach, etc) but my toddler is still scared when the bubble guppies run away. She still asks to watch the show, adores the characters and the songs, and seems to be becoming less scared... but I think other parents should be aware that sensitive kids might be frightened.
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2011
If you say anything is wrong w bubble guppies you got issues!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbleguppiesrule March 20, 2012

Why Bubble Guppies is Good

Quite frankly, I'm almost fourteen and I LOVE this show. Even I learn things! Nonny is one of my favs because he thinks carefully and is cautious. Mr. Grouper admits he doesn't know everything and encourages the kids to work together to figure out what they don't know. It teaches to love others, teamwork, and thinking it out. It's a great show. My best friend who is 12 loves it also. The songs are also very catchy.
Parent of a 4 year old Written by3 girly girls March 31, 2011
My 4 year old daughter and her friends LOVE this show. I think the songs are great, wish they had a cd. The girls scream when it comes on. Very Cute!!!
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2013

Never heard of it until when i was 11

I heard of bubble guppies on YouTube and television. All it does is the show educates 3 year old's about alphabet, numbers, and shapes. I met a 2 year old boy that likes bubble guppies at the playground.
Parent Written byGuppies Rule! August 30, 2011

Excellent and educational program!

My daughter is 21 months old and absolutely loves Bubble Guppies! She has learned many things from this excellent children's program. She knows when it is on everyday and is glued to it. I think it is fun and enjoy it as well, just a great program for little ones.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytrailor May 15, 2011
I Love IT!!!!!! My 6 month old Loves It!! She sits through the episode along with my 3 yr old which likes it. But as for my Baby she loves it and thats the only show that will get her attention. I'm amazed on how she recoginzes the songs and characters..By the way she was 4 months when she became a fan. thanks Nick
Adult Written bypiperpower March 25, 2011

Perfect show!!!

My 18 month old loves the shows. She will walk around singing bubble bubble. We can't wait for more shows. She has learned alot from watching Bubble Guppies.
Parent of a 5, 9, 15, and 17 year old Written by3boysnagirlmom February 23, 2011
My 5 year old found this the other day and seems to love it!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bykid news February 8, 2011
my 3 year niece loves the show!!! And I never miss it!
Parent Written bywatchdog_mama May 14, 2016

Fun, safe, well-made show

My family is really enjoying this show. I have a very social, imaginative 3.5-year-old daughter and an energetic kindergarten-age son, and they love watching this show together. My kids aren't fans of peril in TV shows, and "Bubble Guppies" is 100% free of this. (In the words of my daughter, "There's no danger or bad guys!") The show is really just right for my 3.5-year-old, and she probably would have watched it happily when she was even younger, if she'd had the opportunity. The songs are unbelievably catchy and my kids sing them while they play. The show also spurs my daughter's imagination -- she often dives into pretend play after an episode of "Bubble Guppies." For me, there's a select tier of shows so wonderful and educational that I want to make time for my kids to see them. One tiny step below that is "Bubble Guppies," a show that entertains more than it teaches valuable lessons, but it entertains so sweetly and well that it adds big fun to my kids' lives. I highly recommend this show to parents of siblings about the same age as my kids, to parents of kids who want shows 100% free of peril, and to any little kid looking to spend a happy half hour singing, dancing, and imagining.
Parent Written byScioto September 17, 2015

My 3yr old loves it.

This is one of the better shows my 3yr old watches. I think all the little guppies are cute and the songs aren't too annoying. She loves bubble puppy. Her 3rd bday party was bubble guppies themed and all the kids loved it.
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2015

OK

It is good for 2 year olds but after it gets too babyish
Parent of a 1 year old Written bymommymonkey December 16, 2014

My 18 month old LOVES it!

My 18 month old daughter absolutely loves this show. Teaches a lot of early learning subjects including science ,social studies, history etc plus friendship,caring and working together to learn/solve problems but set to pop type of music. My daughter loves to dance around when the guppies start singing!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Another step down for Nick Jr, I miss Noggin.

Wow, the quality of Nick Jr's shows just keeps cheapening more and more everyday, it just sinks lower and lower. Bubble Guppies a complete rip off of SpongeBob SquarePants. The CGI is bland, the acting is REALLY poor, and it's songs are just 100% ANNOYING! Skip this.
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2014

Great shows for young kids (ages 2-7)

In my personal opinion, this show is super boring and lame. That's because I am 12 years old but 2-7 year olds will love it! So don't expect your older kids (ages 8-adult) to enjoy it. Overall, great Nick Jr. show
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Not good at all.

Bubble Guppies is a disgrace. It's annoying, bad CGI, horrible songs, etc. Why do people like this trash?!