All member reviews for Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures

Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2013

Bucket and Skinner

One of the worst I have ever seen.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 14, 2012

Once again Nick, you have killed my intelligence!

This is stupid and a waste of your great Earth time, nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDoctor Quackery August 25, 2011

Terrible Jokes and Stupidity At It's Height.

The title says it all. No explanation is necessary.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheNotYetFamous August 2, 2011

Disappointing

This is all the same jokes, recycled. It's all about Bucket, which can't seem to come up with a lot of funny jokes so they added Skinner. Why I said that the behavior is bad is just because they said the word "hickey" which I can understand for a teen show. But I wouldn't suggest it for children seven and under. Notice that the show is produced by Tom Lynch, who has also created the tween sitcom, "The Troop."
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez July 12, 2011

Stupidity at its worst.

Stupid just stupid.. This didn't even amuse my brother, who LOVES stupid things I hate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDesk05 July 3, 2011

Dumb and dumber for kids

Seems like "dumb and dumber" for children. I don't really have any concerns for the show except that you may not want your kids trying to mimic Bucket/Skinner's stupidity (breaking surf boats,dressing up as girls etc). The show is corny at times, but I have come to like Aloe, his parts are funny.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2012

Reminds Me of Fanboy and Chum Chum

Two idiotic guys that think they're really cool or something go after a girl they think is hot and attempt to do funny stuff. Really, Nick? I bet the creators of the show thought their show would be really cool and all the kids would flock to it because they overuse the words "epic" and "rad". How stupid can you get? It's not funny at all and they're just all obsessed with girls' looks. If kids did the things they did at a real school, they'd be thrown in a trash can and labeled "forever alone" already.
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2011

Buckett and Skinner's epic failiure

When I first saw the trailer on Nickelodeon, I was like "oh no..." I was right. I watched the first few minutes of it and it was infunny and annoying. Are the characters supposed to be idiots? Anyways, it's just not worth watching....
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2011

bucket & skinner definitely make waves

One of my favorite Nick shows that I got addicted to for a short while, but then got settled to as I realized I just saw the series get worse. A great, romantic surfer comedy that takes place at school with usual elements: a friendship of a brunette and a blonde, a girl one of them is smitten over, and a villainous "cool kid" that always wins. The show is actually a good way to learn about bullying and other positive messages. So I give this show 4 stars, and it's definitely something your growing not-yet-preteen kids should watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrobinrunner September 25, 2011

Horrible.

This show is the worst thing Nickelodian ever produced, and I am still surprised they aired this because it is nothing compared to thier other hit t.v. shows
Kid, 11 years old September 16, 2011

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

It's actually really funny. I love it. I don't get why everybody hates it. I think this is PERFECTO for all ages. YEAH!!! WAY TO GO NICK!!!!!! GET MORE GREAT SHOWS!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2011

Stupidity at its best.

Bill & Ted parody is funny at moments, and the title says "stupidity at its best".
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2011

The Main Characters Are Kind Of Idiots.

Pretty stupid show. It's like something off of Disney Channel! Although I have to admit, SOMETIMES Bucket And Skinner are good role models.
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2011

icarly

I think it is really funny and kids 8 and up should wach it.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2011

Not a bad show (-:

While it's pretty true that this does have a corny feel to it, no one can deny that there's always a special place in our heart for comedy. Stupid brainless comedy. This show fits that description perfectly! I do enjoy watching it on occasions and have gotten a few good laughs from it. I would recommend it to anyone who needed to take their mind off of something for a while. (:
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne July 17, 2011

Why so many bad reviews?

This show is good. Yes, it's stupid. Yes, it's odd. But I'd much rather it than Big Time Rush. And what you people seem to be missing is that Bucket and Skinner are SUPPOSED to be stupid. Rule of slapstick, my friend. It doesn't have many "positive" messages, but it's entertaining. To me at least.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfunnyjst July 9, 2011

Its Pretty GOOD!

I've really come to enjoy this show, because of their funny and mischievious situations and how they get out of them. I really love the character Piper because she may seem self-conceeded and power hungry, she just turns thing around brings them back. She also has some funny schemes that made me laugh out loud. The Main Characters can be funny, but I prefer Piper over them. So really I think you should watch the show for her.