All member reviews for Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

This galactic spin-off spins to the ground.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byEltern 1 May 5, 2011

Not for under 5

It's a pretty two-dimensional movie with lots of overacting and exaggerated humor. There's lots of talk from Zurg about killing different characters and at the beginning he is "torturing" three of the little green men by giving them electric shocks, albeit in a funny way if you understand that it's supposed to be funny. My three year old clearly couldn't follow most of the plot and seemed a little upset when the robot guy was blown to pieces (though he's later reassembled). Even if he could follow it, it was not really a good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 5, 2011

Not as good as Toy Story, but not bad

I wouldn't have expected it to be as good as Toy Story, but it was interesting enough. I watched it when I was young so I don't remember too much. Plus Disney got rid of Toon Disney so you probably can't watch it anymore... Violence is just futuristic weapons like laser guns, and maybe fist fights, but nothing a first-grader couldn't handle.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWRESTLINGFOREVER103 March 17, 2015

Buzz Lightyear is cool in the Toy Story movies however He is amazing and awesome in this super cool show

Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command is my second Common Sense Media review after a great song Counting Stars by a great band called One Republic, Buzz Lightyear has always been a great character from the Toy Story Movies, in this fantastic show he is epic, cool and awesome, he has 3 partners called Mira Nova, Booster and XR, he has Commander Nebula as the boss of Star Command, he fight Evil Emperor Zurg, Warp Darkmatter and the rest of Zurgs Army, its amazing seeing the LGMS A.K.A the Little Green Men in the show because I love seeing them in the Toy Story Movies, I love the laser shooting because Buzz and his partner would shoot the Hornets and the best thing about the show is the battles and acting, I will give Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command 100/100, this shows is super cool, Disney and PIXAR have done well creating this awesome show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 4, 2014

Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command is a cool show

This show is a great show with Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear my favorite Disney and Pixar Character He teamed up with Mira Nova, XR and Booster to defeat the Evil Emperor Zurg and his army
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Epic cartoon!

Common Sense Media,why did you give this 2 stars? This show is really cool.Sure it may rip-off Kim Possible (a GREAT show) but who cares?