All teen and kid member reviews for Caillou

Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2011

Bald headed brat teaches kids the wrong lesson- not mature, it's IMmature!

Caillou is a whiney kid with bad parents. They let him get away with everything! My brother used to be banned from this show for catching Caillou the pebble's whining disease! Now, we watch it to make fun of it.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2010

caillou teaches kids to be bratty and whiny!

caillou is a big brat and he is whiny!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway January 6, 2011
one of the stupidest shows i hate
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2010

i used to love this show when i was 6, still watch it :P I make YouTube poops out of episodes
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Anyone else thinks Caillou is a bald brat who needs a good spanking?

Caillou is the whiniest kid on TV. I can't stand more than 5 minutes of this show. The animation is just DISGUSTING and the theme song is beyond uncreative. The acting is crappy as well. Please avoid this awful garbage.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011
HE IS SO WHINEY!! do not watch this show it teaches your kids to whine when they talk 2 their parents.
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2011

What the nuggets guys...

This show is for little kids... but I like it :D its fun to MAKE FUN OF Lol
Kid, 7 years old August 29, 2015

my favrit show111

i want too mary ciyou wen i grow up. but my sister woo is 4 tinks hes a scary old guy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 11, 2015

Possibly the Worst Children's TV Show of All Time

I hate to admit this, but I used to love watching this TV show when I was a little kid. I WAS OUT OF MIND. Now that I'm much, much older, and I have younger siblings of my own, I find this TV show as the worst children's TV show of all time. It's annoying and complete garbage. Caillou is not a good role model. He's a total brat and throws tantrums for nothing and at the end of the episode he always gets his own way. So parents, I do not recommend this awful TV show. Put on some quality programming like Little Bear or Little Bill or Max and Ruby.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRistarFTW February 7, 2015

Parents Need To Know That This Show Features a Spoiled Brat Named Caillou. To Parents That REALLY Want Their Kid To Be Smart, Do NOT Turn This On. THIS SHOW IS GARBAGE. He Just Whines And Cries!!! Turn On Thomas and Friends or Sesame Street. Not This Garbage.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2014

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Bad Caillou

Caillou is a little brat that gets his way for everything! Caillou's parents don't send him to time out or ground him. He also has a little sister named Rosie which the parents don't pay attention to her. Caillou has a creepy next door neighbor Mr. Heinkle which the parents don't really know but they let caillou go places with him. Caillou is French for pebble or rock and some times it means bald head. All kids learn form caillou is how to be a brat and get your way.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 31, 2013

This is awful.

Caillou is just a show about whining, tantrums, and bad parenting. The animation is just bland and I HATE the character's eyes (they look creepy). It's also WAY too childish. His parents obviously never heard of spankings.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

What is this? How is it educational? HOW?! HOW?!

Title says it all. This show is super-whiny, and the parents NEVER punish him. What is up with that?
Kid, 8 years old April 13, 2013

Noooooooooooooooooooooo not realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It really doesn't teach anything. Just to be whiny and braty! Hes never punished or scolded, or anything like that! Cailliou should be grounded forever! Rosie too! XD
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonneo6425 January 1, 2013

Good educational show,except for Caillou's constant whining.Also, why is Caillou bald?Is he a cancer patient?Anyways off for 3-6 year olds ok for older(if you don't mind the whining).
Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2012

Not 4 young kids

All Caillou is is a brat. A little whiny brat. Caillou teaches kids to whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine all day long until they get what they want. The characters have positive behaviors, which is pretty good. But after 6, they would not want to watch it. Caillou is not a very good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Whiny but not Bad

Caillou is sometimes whiny and is not really a "role model" but does act like a typical 4 year old. The show encourages kids to explore and ask questions.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMLGPro420 November 25, 2015

Caillou said "Fuck You, Mommy"

In the episode, Caillou's Bad Day", Caillou was getting home from playskool, and his mom told him that they are going to the store. Caillou just wanted to get home so he can play with his toys. Caillou then started crying, and throwing a massive tantrum in the car. Caillou's mom scolded him. Then once, they got to the store. Caillou got dragged out of the car into the store. Caillou was just really mad inside the store, until he went down the laundry aisle, and when Caillou got really, really mad. Then, he said "Fuck you, Mommy". Caillou's mom, left everything where it was, and took Caillou home. Caillou was punished for a week, with no toys, and no bedtime stories. Seriously, why would you put a swear inside a kid's show? This episode should be banned across the world. This episode was made in late 2008, and was played 113 times in total, the last time this episode was played was August 7th 2014. I am thankful that this episode hadn't played since.
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2015