All member reviews for Cajun Justice

Cops contend with peculiar characters, drug dealers, etc.

Parent Written bycwgolden June 28, 2012

Cajun Justice horrible example

I live here, and this show is entirely fake. They get people to play the parts of the Cajun people, and have spent a lot of our tax dollars and even wrecked a car to perform on this show. Disgraceful! We are not a bunch of voodoo, fraidy cat people down here, and that is what they are portraying.
Parent Written bydootsie July 14, 2012

Puleeez! Get REAL!

I suppose you could call this show "entertaining" to a point, but that's about it. The primary reason I've marked "not for kids" is due to the fact that this show claims to be "reality" and a representation of cajuns in South Louisiana (specifically Terrebonne Parish). NOT! I lived in Houma, where most of this show was filmed, for many years and just returned from an 8 months visit with family who are still reside there. Most of the type people you see in these cajun "reality" shows are few and far between in South Louisiana and everyone I know is repulsed and disgusted at the way the scenes are staged to depict a stereotype which is almost cartoonish! And voodoo? It's seldom even HEARD OF in Terrebonne Parish. There was a good bit of protest from the local citizens to prevent this show being filmed and most aren't too happy with the taxpayer expense generated by a Sheriff who wanted to be a "star". So, if your kids watch this, make certain they understand it to be a fictional program.