Hijinks, potty talk, friendly monsters in offbeat cartoon.

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Don't even try.

A imported Canadian cartoon on Disney XD... hmm... wonder what to expect... Well, you'll expect poop and fart jokes everywhere. A TON of namecalling, which isn't really bad... It tries to be Gravity Falls on a camp, just without the funny. It's not scary, I don't think it even tries, It'll try at gross humor though! The cast of characters hasn't changed from other Canadian toons on Disney XD... A boy who hates girls and loves everything "awesome" His annoying super-diva sister. Fat friend, goth friend, same thing... The namecalling is worse than other shows and it used constantly. If you want humor and some good scares, go to Gravity Falls.
Adult Written byMasterCharmander13 May 3, 2015

No.....Just no....

The show sucks. That's basicly all I can say about this show. And guess how the advertised the show: "If you like Gravity Falls, you'll like this" That's one of the biggest lies I've ever heard. How can they even compare the masterpiece that is Gravity Fals to..to.....to this thing. Gravity Falls has amazing characters, incredible plot, and even greater mystery. This show is NOTHING like Gravity Falls. This show has all stereotypical characters. The jock(kinda), the fat guy, the girl, the douchebag boy and girl, etc. And I'll admit, Gravity Falls has SOME(some, unlike this show, which we can include all characters as stereotypical), stereotypical characters, but even thoose develop. DON'T EVEN BOTHER!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysillyninja11 August 23, 2016

what was Disney thinking?

this show is full or rude humor, name calling, fart and poop jokes and more. Personally I don't want this to be an influence in any kids lives. If they're being open to all these new name calling words it will for sure transfer to schools and playgrounds. All of these jokes that kids thinking are funny will just be repeated and I'm not sure about you but I don't want my kids calling there friend an idiot or moron and getting a call home from the school.