Kid reviews for Castle

Light crime procedural offers less violence than CSI.

Teen, 16 years old Written bywww.horsecrazy2... February 28, 2011

Good for Kids if parent is around!!!

I LOVE this show!!!! I watch every Monday even if it is a rerun. I am 16 and have a younger brother that is 12 and he watches the show with me. I still sit with him so he does not see stuff he shouldn't. I hope this helps!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 14, 2011

Not such a bad show for Tweens, Teens, and Adults.

This show can be pretty intreging. My 9-year-old sister can watch it, but she's more mature than I normally give her credit for.

Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2011

Best Detective TV show

Castle is a funny, witty, creative TV show! Some bits can be a bit inappropriate but overall it's great!

Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2010

Perfect for 13+, but some episodes are iffy for 10-12

I Have watched Castle since the 2cd season and love it! I'm mature but some kids will take it for granted. Castle has it's moments but overall is amazing!

Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010

Castle

I think this tv show is brilliant and hilarious. The relationship between Castle and his daughter is almost so great it's too good to be true, but sends a positive message to many families, and they are great role models for the younger kids. Although there are some brief bloody scenes of most episodes, they are hilarious and entertaining.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypipbud October 12, 2010

Best show ever

Favorite T.V show ever!! Freak out on Monday when it is own. There are some bloody nasty scenes that younger kids probably can't handle.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveOwenWilson September 10, 2010

eraly teens

Loved it!!! still do...watch it daily...or as it comes on, so weekly!! Stana Katic is beautiful :)

Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Good show, might give scares to some kids

I like this show as a good family show, however there are some moments which put down a scare (not for me, but noticed between my 5 yr. old sibling), and like I said in my Monk review, I don't recommend murder plots for those under 8...however this is pretty tame.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm29 July 11, 2010

Great Show!

I really like this TV show. You are left guessing until the very end with the culprit, and the on screen light romance between Castle and Beckett is funny and cute. I wish the show were on earlier, though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDramaDitz June 12, 2010

Castle and Beckett a great team!

Funny, smart, good crime stories and a great cast. Can't wait to see more episodes from this series.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2010

Good for tweens+

Awesome show. Hilarious.

Teen, 16 years old Written byaidenconvict January 1, 2010

Clever Crime Drama

Nathan Fillion (Richard Castle) and Stana Katic (Kate Beckett) make a wonderful pair in Castle. Nathan Fillion provides much needed witty humor alongside a more serious but smart Stana Katic. Together they investigate and solve murders. Very little violence is shown on-screen and nothing disturbing is shown. Castle is very tame for a crime drama.

Teen, 13 years old Written byzachisfalloutboyfan1 April 10, 2009