All member reviews for Catfish: The TV Show

great show

its the greatest show ever . but i would not want a 5 year old watching it
Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessOso16 August 14, 2014

Good show

I really enjoy this show, it's also good because it really shows the dangers of talking to people online, there has only been about 2 episodes where the Catfish has turned out to be the person they said they were. There is no violence or sex, sometimes a bit of language but if it is a bad swearing word it has a beep over it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywicked_njo May 11, 2014

It's a good show

catfish is a really good show! i think that 12 is a good age for this show. 11 year olds and younger wouldn't really get it. it would make them scared of the internet. but once you become a teen (12 not 13), you kind of get it more
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 19, 2014

Very Interesting show

Catfish is about people who lie about themselves online, saying they're someone who they're not. Sometimes they are who they say they are and sometimes they're not. This show isn't like most MTV shows. This can be sometimes inspiring. This show isn't like Real World,another reality show on MTV, which I've never watched because just watching the commercials nauseate me, Catfish Isn't trash like most of the other shows. There is nothing really inappropriate about this show (sometimes inappropriate references are said)
Teen, 15 years old Written bySamlovesz June 30, 2013

Good show. Older teens only.

I am a older teen. And this show is good. Its better than teen mom and other dumb MTV shows. But this show can sometimes be scary.or give a frightful appearance. It promotes to not lie on the internet and even cyber bully. But i would never let a 11 or 12 year old watch this no mater how mature or experienced they are. My parents wouldnt let me watch this untill i was 16. It appeals more to older teens and how as an adult how scary dating sites are. But being a tween and young teen watching this is unexceptable.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2013

$ that it

My family sits and watches this show together except my 5 yrs. sis who to bored to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2013

Love

I'm 11 and I watch Catfish all the time!