All member reviews for Catscratch

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

FUNKKYYYYYYYYY!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzaneybraney12 April 9, 2008

I Hate It!!!!

This show is a non good piece of ****! I hate It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know one should ever watch it, it takes time of other shows.

It stinks!!

I hate this show! It's ruining my showtimes for Avatar: The Last Airbender. (It's my favorite show; and Catscratch is right next to it!) Let's put them outta business!

good show

this show is really good, but i am sorry, but this website says this show is TV-PG i am sorry but when i watch this show it says TV-Y so i don't know what is wrong and what is right
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

This show is ridiculous! It is one of my favorite shows.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynewguineafan April 9, 2008

Worst Show Ever

This is definitly a terrible show. Waffle runs away in EVERY episode. In one episode, they say the f word.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonSheerinFitz October 8, 2010

role models arent good but on the other hand the show carrys alot of funny humor and outrageoeuous destruction and pranks. kinda reminds me of my cartoons i always draw. i always watched this show back in late 08.
Kid, 10 years old November 21, 2009

acepto
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster February 10, 2011

*sniff* I miss this show ...

This was my favorite show back a few years ago. I loved all the characters, they were so fun. I liked Mr. Blik the most because of his need to always supervise and lead. Although he was bossy, he was an awesome character. Waffle added the craziness to the show. He was kind of a carefree, easy going, braindead character. His random outbursts and his obsession with his pet newts might have caused alot of people to laugh at him and become a fan of him. Gordon was in the middle. He had a crush on a human, which I thought was strange, but it was pretty good. He has a scottish accent, and in alot of episodes you will hear him mentioning something about his homeland, Scotland. I really don't know why they canceled this great show, I wish some of the episodes would be on iTunes or somewhere where fans can watch them again.
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

A horrible show that replaced ren and stimpy!!!

This show is horrible! I have always hated it since it first came to nickelodeon! It was a replacement of Ren and Stimpy! People just want to watch it to be stupid! I hate it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaa April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byn3v3r April 9, 2008

This is an awful show!

Oh, how can I begin to explain how awful it is? It has no point to it in the first place. Two, well... its, the worst show on Nickelodeon.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 27, 2011

A hilarious show about cats who get into surrealistic situations.

This may be your most inaccurate review in the entire site. Not only is it too violent for a 6 year old, but it also is a very funny show with a good sense of surrealistic humor. First, the violence: a three headed kracken is killed on-screen and the inside of its heads is shown, another kracken is killed as well (I can't remember how though), Gordon is seen in a detailed transformation to a monster, zombies are killed with lazers, and so on. In a sense, this is kind of the Courage the Cowardly Dog of the 2000's. The only difference is that it's not QUITE as explicitly gory. But any child under 7 would certainly be unsettled by this show. However, it has a good sense of humor, as it is partially dialogue-driven and partially surrealistic humor-driven. I don't think I can explain how the surrealism of the show is funny, because that sense of humor is an acquired taste. But I can definetly tell you that I think this is one of Nick's funnier 2000's Nicktoons, and that's coming from someone who actually grew up in that era and isn't afraid to admit it.
Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2010

I Like it and I Miss it

i like this show very much,because yesterday i saw on my nickelodeon and reminds me about blik,gordon,and waffle. To you who hate this show,there is a show that worse than Catscratch,it's The Stupid Fanboy and Chum Chum
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

i miss this show

you dont see it on tv anymore i think but it was a silly show the violence is all cartoon like
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

LAMEST SHOW EVER!!!

Very boring! They say the f word in some episodes, messages are terrible!

Catscratch new show coming soon

On July 6 2006 there will be a new Catscratch. The tittle for the new Catscratch is Magic Staff.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

You Guys are Giving Catscratch a Bad Reputation

What are you thinking? Calling this show crud? No way! It's very funny! Trust me it is. By the way, Waffle's silly. P.S.: SPLEE!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatara_* April 9, 2008

i hate it!!

catscrach is a no good piece of-- show!that dawn show is interfiering with avatar-the greatest show in nickelodeon ever since cardcartor sakura;which was in cartoonnetwork the best channel ever to be transmited through cable or satlelite-.catscratch is a piece of %%%%%%%%% %%%%% %%%%%% %%% %%%% %%%%%%% %%%% %%%%!