All member reviews for ChalkZone

Jeez

What's wrong with you! Theres nothing wrong with this show at all!

okay...

I think this show is okay.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 12, 2013

Lame.

What is this dreck? It is so dumb. Rudy Tabootie discovers magic chalk? Is that the best you can come up with? Yeah, it's dumb it's almost comical. Don't watch this crap.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2013

StupidZone

I don't like this show. Glad it got cancelled. This show is so dang stupid and childish. It's not even a nick kind of show. IT'S RATED TV-Y for petes sake. This show is set in the present. But nobody uses chalkboards anymore. They use SMART boards. Watch some Good Oh Yeah cartoons Like Fairly Odd Parents and MY Life as a Teenage Robot. They had good humor and jokes.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 28, 2013

Very babyish.

What's the point of this show anyways? It's just a bunch of idiotic kids traveling with chalk. What was Nick thinking when they came up with this abysmal mess of a cartoon? Were they stupid? I'm glad ChalkZone is cancelled because it sucked A LOT. I can't believe how bad this show was. The animation is terrible. The characters are really ugly, and I can't stand the drawings. Honestly, what is up with the animation?!?! Don't even get me started on the theme song. It is really annoying. Half of if is just "Who's got the chalkkkkkkkllllkkklk?!" or "Rudys got the chalkkkkkkklllllkkk!!!!!!!" That makes no sense. What's up with the bully on the show? He is so unfunny. Roger Klotz from Doug is so much funnier. Now the worst part is the humor. Half of the humor is for babies and I hate the humor on this show. Some of the humor makes no sense at all; yeah, and don't give me the excuse "that's the best we can come up with". The humor on this cartoon is so bad it makes me want to puke. Seriously, what is this show REALLY about? Is it just a filter with a so-called "plot"? This should've been called "StupidZone". Because this cartoon was terribly stupid. I wish it never aired. It is just as pointless as Dinosaur Train which also sucks. This was the worst show on Nickelodeon. It totally gets 1 star.
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2013

MY DAD'S THE CREATOR!!!!!

My dad's the creator, I wish it was still on!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 17, 2012

Lame show!

OK,so who came up with THIS?! I'm sorry if you like ChalkZone,but I don't! The idea of Magic Chalk is just STUPID and LAME!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 26, 2012

Bad show!

I disagree with Blue-Bunny.This show is just lame and annoying.The music videos are just terrible and the plot is just babyish.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Not good.

I do not like ChalkZone! First off the animation scares me! It looks like a bunch of 4 year old's scribblings.The music videos REALLY suck! They are annoying and hard to understand.Plus,who in the world uses chalk anymore?! Well,not every show with chalkboards is bad.For instance the TV show Daria has chalk (though they used markers in the first few episodes).In the TV show The Adventures Of Pete & Pete they use chalk too.Plus,the use of chalk is a flaw in the TV show Cauliou.But this show,it's horrible!
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat October 15, 2011

Imagination gone free- TOO free for 90s purists

Since this show can have a few moments that might scare young kids, this is not a preschool show, even though its haters pretty much say that. However, this isn't something that big fans of animation are likely to get into because of its somewhat sugary nature. But it would be good to try to show to kids of today because it can easily inspire kids to be creative with their imagination and perhaps long-term make truly good cartoons for a living. Trust me, I'm not kidding. For now, though, they'll simply find it entertaining. But they'll really like it in all probability; when I was seven, it quickly became one of my favorite Nick shows, if not my absolute favorite.
Kid, 12 years old June 2, 2011

Very good show for imaginitave kids.

I love this show. I used to watch it when I was small. I feel so sad that they took it off the air. They still give it on Nicktoons though. There is a fair amount of cartoon violence. There are some scary monsters too. The reason I say it is educational is because in one episode, they talked about spiders and how they catch prey and stuff like that. I rate this show on for 8 and up.
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

I miss this show!

This is not an idiotic show like south park. I actually kinda like this show, I miss it, every old show that used to be on nickelodeon I miss, Then it got replaced with a whole group of stupid shows like "T.U.F.F Puppy", "Fanboy and chum chum", and more. R.I.P These awesome shows that used to be awesome on nickelodeon will live in peace on a different channel, Nicktoons. Even this show? I love the chalk dude! Nickelodeon owes me $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 if they don't get the best nick shows back especially this!
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

Ok show.

I still watch it, but sometimes it can get very akaward. VERY akward. But it can promote imagination but yeahh... Rudy is a good role model I guess.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 12, 2011

Horribly underrated...

Why so much hate? I love this show! Sure, it might not be the best cartoon out there, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. This is probably one of the most original shows I've seen in my lifetime. It follows the adventures of a boy named Rudi who holds the power of magic chalk and is able to see a world full of chalk creatures, along with his friends, Penny and Snap. Each of the friends never give up on each other and Rudi usually tries to save the Chalkzone when its in peril. Although it does have it's weak moments and some of the jokes are, well, a bit cheesy, Chalkzone is still fun and original. I recommend it for any cartoon fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 30, 2010

Okay show for kids 5-10

Although this show was a little stupid and a little childish it was worth it. I did watched it when I was 5-6 with my sister I liked it when I was little but when I watched it again when I was 13 on Nicktoons I thought it was a little stupid and a little childish. By the way at the end of show comes a music and video which actually made me dance when I was little. So this show was okay but can be a little stupid sometimes. By the way I agree with The JP show it should had been on PBS kids...
Teen, 17 years old Written byKirbyMeister April 9, 2008

Antisocial

I've got two words for kids raised on this crud: ANTI SOCIAL. IMITATIBLE BEHAVIOR. HOSPITALIZED FOR ATTEMPTING TO RUN INTO CHALKBOARD. I GUESS THAT WAS MORE THAN TWO WORDS.But seriously, the writing is very bad even for a kids show. While other shows deriving from the "Oh Yeah! Cartoons" show - such as Fairly Oddparents or My Life As A Teenage Robot - have good jokes, good writing, and basically don't make you wanna throw up, this show does the exact opposite. Rudy Tabootie acts very antisocial. Danny Phantom never spent half his life in Ghost Zone, but Rudy spends every ****ing minute in Chalk Zone.... Man, this series is too... stupid. GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimi April 9, 2008

Dump

DONT waste your time on this JUNK

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

It burns! dont get a concussion from watching this. Dont let it get to youre head. IT is deadly

THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOO COOL!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008