Edgy, brilliant comedy that's best for adults.

Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

it's not TV-MA

It's not TV-MA, it's TV-14, i't almost TV-MA, but it barely gets by witha TV-14. i think it can be viewed by 13+.
Adult Written bypoetsnger April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 15, 2009

16+

I haven't seen a full episode of this show, but my friends showed me a clip about him talking about sesame street and it was hilarious. He used the f-word and it's derivitives a couple of times, and it was completely uncensored. People under the age of 16 shouldn't watch shows with language like that if it's uncensored.
Adult Written bydylanis21 April 9, 2008

i laughed a lot!!

i love this show!! chappelle is soooo funny!!! but i wouldn't say it's okay for people under 13.but if your 13 or older.watch!!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymikeisawesome123 March 10, 2011

My kid and I love it.

Cursing and racial stuff but I love it!!!
Parent Written byPlague December 17, 2009

Chappelle's Show

Hilarious! Dave's impersonation of Rick James almost made me drop dead laughing. This show would make even the most emotionless people chuckle.
Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

Brilliant

A wonderful show, but probably not for most kids. We have the shows on DVD and only allow our son to watch select skits. We also discuss why certain things are said and done on the show to make a point, but that these aren't things that you should say in real life.
Adult Written byChris LP April 9, 2008

Very Funny show!

It was originally TV-MA, but changed to a TV-14. Very funny show for persons 13 and older.