All member reviews for Charmed

Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008

best show ever

This is my favorite t.v. show i have been watching it since i was 11. As the show progresses the sisters become smarter and bond more after a days work of fighting evil. the sisters grew really close when the eldest sister Prue dies by the sources assisin shax dies
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2010

love this show!!!!

i love it! this is one of my favorite shows, its the best. i love the powers, the sisters, and leo!!! lol. great demons in each episode, great use of the powers, great show, period!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byshowcritic2000 April 7, 2012

Intense show

This show contains mild language and sometimes blood and gore. It's ON for ages 17 and up and PAUSE for ages 14 and up. The episode where Prue dies is rated TV-PG when it should have been rated TV-MA for intense violence, blood and gore, and explicit content.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 1, 2010

A mystical show for teens+

My mom saw some of this show, and I started watching some of it, too. It was interesting. I haven't watched much episodes, so my review might not help. But I do remember a good amount of violence, but the blood looks like ketchup so it's not that bad. But once I saw a kissing scene that was a bit racy, so sex is something to be aware of. I think this show should be rated TV-14, because it can get pretty violent and sexual.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxox.Tegan.xox April 9, 2008

Mwahaha

I started watching this when was 9, but I always have been mature for my age. I wouldn't suggest that other 9 year olds go watch it. I think that it's more for 13+. It's a very good show with fantaboulous special effects and lots of evil darkness *rubs hands together gleefully* Okay, maybe I haven't come away completely un-affected...
Kid, 9 years old August 21, 2014

TV show about witches entertains and triggers laughs

Three witches learn they are the "Charmed Ones". Appropriate Level: Lots of positive messages Warlocks and gremlins approach the girls, sometimes disguised as dainty girls or strong, handsome men. Fighting and, at some times, lots of blood. In "Dream Sorcerer", a man who calls himself the dream sorcerer tortures Prue in the bathtub. In "Dead Man Dating", a couple of gang thugs and a crook shoot a man named Mark and burn his body. In the first episode, Phoebe freezes time before her monstrous boyfriend Jeremy stabs her. Sexual innuendo and suggestive themes. Piper thinks she sees Phoebe having a baby, and tells her it might be a demon child, thus she had sex with her demon ex boyfriend, Jeremy. No "F-Word", but b--tch, a--hole, damn, hell, and basic bad words like sh-t and d-ck. Not any consumerism that I know of. The girls drink martinis and other alcoholic beverages, but it isn't underage drinking.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshivamhey April 29, 2014

Really good show, but scary for young tweens.

Charmed is very good but contains: Violence- Violence is constant in every episode. It ranges from mild violence to moderate. Occasionally it can be bloody, but these are on the episodes non-related to warlocks (e.g In season 3 the episode 'All Hell Breaks Loose' is very violent. R-rated material.) 7/10 for violence Language- PG-13 material. B**ch, a**, who**, sl** is all said. F*** is said very infrequently. 6/10 for language. Sex- Sex references are frequent. Nothing to major though. It's all bout one night stands and how the witches used their powers to make their sex enjoyable. 5/10 for sex. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking- Virtually nothing of the sort apart some infrequent drinking wine at the Quake restaurant. 1/10 for Drinking/Drugs/Smoking Overall Total = 19/40. If this were a movie it would be Rated R for frequent moderate violence, occasionally strong. If you toned down the violence in some of the more violent episodes (specifically in season 3) then it would be PG-13.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkblaze40 February 23, 2014

Worst show I have ever seen

Charmed is a 8 season show, with average acting, the story starts interesting, but over time, I can't help but roll my eye's at every turn. The characters enrage me,this would be fine if the show wasn't expecting you to love them, the only character I liked was Darry, I don't know why, but his simple blandness made me love him. Overall, this is a terrible show and I recommend not watching it
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2014

Give it a chance - despite violence in Season 1

Hello... Epicboy21, yet again. And from what I've seen on an edited TV version, there's been at least a few stabbings and a somewhat bloody shooting... but ignoring TV-edited versions, this review will update as I see later episodes. First of all, in SEASON 1, I watched up to the episode "THE FOURTH SISTER", and I have to say, violence is moderate. First of all, demons explode. Second of all, a man's neck is snapped before a half-hour in EPISODE 5. And third of all, what I think is the worst example, there's stabbings and a man being sliced down the chest by what seems to be multiple knives. This is what makes the show inappropriate for younger children, and that's WAY too inappropriate. I'm surprised my 10-year-old sister watches this! After all, she looks for context. PLUS, a man gets laser-tagged in the forehead and yes, there's blood. The bloodiest one so far must be "DREAM SORCERER" (S1, E3). It's all in the context of showing nastiness of the enemies and mainly in the context of 'supernatural violence'. Blood is present in episodes. And if I can, I'll add on to the review once I see future episodes. It's fine, but their spells sound slightly repetitive, it gets to you. Add language like 'b-tch', 'cr-p', 'h-ll' and 'd-mn', add onto that a smothering of PG-13 sexual references and you got yourself a mildly risqué yet somewhat violent show. Watch some and see how you like it. (It also teaches the consequences of magic.). Thankyou for reading.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLatzy J October 24, 2013

My Review

I watch it and it it amazin from the age of 10 you should be able to watch it on watch series,primewire,cucrira and many more
Kid, 8 years old June 29, 2013

charming

this seires is very good!
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2013

Charmed rules.

Charmed isn't scary at all. I love it. I've watched nearly every episode. Charmed is a fantasy show about three sister witches, there is a lot of stabbing ect. But as this is fantasy not a lot of blood is shown (unless a witch or human is stabbed.) Sex can sometimes be an issue in seasons 1, 5, 6, 7, and 8 but it's not always so bad. The sisters discuss sex in some episodes. Language isn't so bad.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHighway Unicorn December 11, 2012

Charmed - A world of afternoon sunlight and flawless storytelling...

A really rich, warm show, saturated with beautiful imagery and honest writing. The surface sparkles with kooky special effects and chuckle-worthy humour, while some very poignant and meaningful content lies below. The exploration of family dynamics in the '90s and 2000s is very moving, and remains with the viewer long after consumption. In general, the 8-year story of 3 (okay so it's actually 4) San Francisco sisters, cocooned in the womb that is the Halliwell manor, and the magic they harbour, is a truly emotive concoction of suburbia and the supernatural, blending extensive exploration of human relationships into the mix... A feeling of nostalgia is sure to ensue viewing of this magnificent construction.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 July 26, 2012

Charmed

i love this show. I watch all episodes on dvd.
Kid, 9 years old May 19, 2012

CHARMED!

I love this show it is the best show ever but kids under 9 shouldn't watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydnb123 February 6, 2012

Ok. Somethig Wicca this way comes, Forever Charmed.

It is good. I started watching it when I was 6. No sexual content, and no launguage at all! Three sisters discover they have powers. Face demons (Not scary) and lose a sister, find thier long lost sister and have a Book of Shadows full of spells and a nice episode about fairy tales.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysdawnarian September 19, 2011

lady Godiva to fairies and witches

i love charmed and think its a great show it shows a great female role models and they have a episode ware the feature lady Godiva who marched through town naked on her horse to protest unfair taxs and ended up helping women with there rights it all ways shows a positive message in each episode and is a great way to use your imagination
Teen, 17 years old Written byvicky.3933 September 10, 2011

How charmed is not violent or sexual !!... NOT

Charmed, it presents the aspects of the life of young women, who present how good will concour the evil. it presents how families who wasnt very close, to end up saving each others lives every single day, it presents the bondship with the Halliwell sister. Yes it ficton with the magic, however through the shows you see the aspects of every day life. I have watched charmed since i was 12, and fell in love with it, now got the entire series on DVD. While watching it, it help me to see the everyday life. If you think that this is too violent, then you should see the other programms that are published on telivison, plus if it wasnt suitable for children then it would be on during the day. Kissing and relationships happen in everyday life, its what we see... it a programm that you'd either love or hate, me LOVE IT!! it not violent and not sexual
Teen, 14 years old Written byacole224 April 10, 2011

Started watching when I was 7 with my mom and all the sexual stuff went right over my head. I just loved the magic. Just started watching again when I was 13. I just LOVE this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOnlyForForever August 2, 2010

Good for Teens..Kids? No.

I personally LOVE the show. Me and my mom really got into the show ,when i was about 11. Although somethings i admit where a little bit to mature for me,(and I normally would just fast forward past them Or skip the whole episode,since the more mature ones would bore me) I found it to be a really good show. Phoebe,Piper,Prue and Paige are actually pretty good role models in my opinion . I mean they often risk their own lives to protect others, even if they can't stand the person. And they also enforce strong family bonds , being selfless , thinking BEFORE you act , following you're instincts and your gut feeling. The violence isn't really a big deal, everything is "tasteful" and nothing is to bad gruesome. If you'd let your kid watch any of the CSI'S or NCIS Or Castle ..I'd say green flag for Charmed , because those shows show way more than Charmed ever did..