All member reviews for Charmed

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This my favorite show!!!!!!!!

Its so luvable ive been whatching it since i was 2. I ve never been able to stop.When i was little i had dreams where demons would chase me but it always ended safley because good beats evil every time. My favorite girl character is Prue. And male is Chris. luv him always.

Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008

best show ever

This is my favorite t.v. show i have been watching it since i was 11. As the show progresses the sisters become smarter and bond more after a days work of fighting evil. the sisters grew really close when the eldest sister Prue dies by the sources assisin shax dies
Teen, 17 years old Written bygodspuppet April 9, 2008

Charmed is inventive and colorful, which makes it very fun to watch, but there is little truth in it. The sisters say they are Wiccan, but they follow none of the rules and people watching this show could easily get the wrong idea about Wicca and its intentions. As long as the viewer knows that Charmed is almost purely constructed of fiction, there is no harm in watching it, although I wouldn't recommend it for small children.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRiley__ November 29, 2008

I loved it.

I began watching the show when I was twelve and I immediately loved it. Really if people are afraid of the magic terms being taken to an extreme by a kid, they should decide not on age but on the maturity of the child. I loved almost every season. The fast-paced action and witty banter kept my interest. It shows the classic good vs. evil fight and then it shows how a magical family can work together...it's never boring in the Halliwell household.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOnlyForForever August 2, 2010

Good for Teens..Kids? No.

I personally LOVE the show. Me and my mom really got into the show ,when i was about 11. Although somethings i admit where a little bit to mature for me,(and I normally would just fast forward past them Or skip the whole episode,since the more mature ones would bore me) I found it to be a really good show. Phoebe,Piper,Prue and Paige are actually pretty good role models in my opinion . I mean they often risk their own lives to protect others, even if they can't stand the person. And they also enforce strong family bonds , being selfless , thinking BEFORE you act , following you're instincts and your gut feeling. The violence isn't really a big deal, everything is "tasteful" and nothing is to bad gruesome. If you'd let your kid watch any of the CSI'S or NCIS Or Castle ..I'd say green flag for Charmed , because those shows show way more than Charmed ever did..
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmnp96 October 30, 2009

BEST SHOW EVA

This is a great show. The charmed ones balance there lives, friends and the world of magic. This is a must see show. There is violence but it is not really bad because all you really see is potions then demons blowing up (which disappear strait after). There is not much sexual things just kissing really.
Teen, 14 years old Written byColor July 25, 2009

great!

I love the show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 1, 2010

A mystical show for teens+

My mom saw some of this show, and I started watching some of it, too. It was interesting. I haven't watched much episodes, so my review might not help. But I do remember a good amount of violence, but the blood looks like ketchup so it's not that bad. But once I saw a kissing scene that was a bit racy, so sex is something to be aware of. I think this show should be rated TV-14, because it can get pretty violent and sexual.
Teen, 14 years old Written byacole224 April 10, 2011

Started watching when I was 7 with my mom and all the sexual stuff went right over my head. I just loved the magic. Just started watching again when I was 13. I just LOVE this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZebra_Girl July 31, 2010

This show is 3 witches fighting evil for good. It's a cute show with comedy and the unexplained supernatural combined. IN almost every episode there is a meaning and a good reason why you need to keep your eyes glued to the T.V. screen until the 5 hour marathon is over. I enjoy, maybe you will too.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCUHS July 20, 2009

Great for everyone who loves Magic

I love Charmed so much that I want 2 meet the cast
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2010

love this show!!!!

i love it! this is one of my favorite shows, its the best. i love the powers, the sisters, and leo!!! lol. great demons in each episode, great use of the powers, great show, period!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byIceSk8er April 9, 2008

Losing it's touch...

Although this show has hooked my mind for a period of time, now the show isn't going anywhere, it's not giving the cacth as good as before, it's still ok though
Teen, 17 years old Written byiluvga April 9, 2008

Charmed, suitable for kids?

I believe that this show is not suitable for kids because of all of the violence and the very little sex. But I believe that it is suitable for teen because it is action packed and intriguing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxox.Tegan.xox April 9, 2008

Mwahaha

I started watching this when was 9, but I always have been mature for my age. I wouldn't suggest that other 9 year olds go watch it. I think that it's more for 13+. It's a very good show with fantaboulous special effects and lots of evil darkness *rubs hands together gleefully* Okay, maybe I haven't come away completely un-affected...
Teen, 14 years old Written byizzyup3@hotmail.com April 9, 2008

I cried, laughed, and screamed watching this show!

This is one of the most entertaining shows I have ever watched. It has a lot to do with family. There are some iffy stuff in it like kissing, and showing some cleavage, but not that much. It is so fun to watch!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysdawnarian September 19, 2011

lady Godiva to fairies and witches

i love charmed and think its a great show it shows a great female role models and they have a episode ware the feature lady Godiva who marched through town naked on her horse to protest unfair taxs and ended up helping women with there rights it all ways shows a positive message in each episode and is a great way to use your imagination
Teen, 13 years old Written bykadoodal April 9, 2008