All member reviews for Charmed

Teen, 13 years old Written byZebra_Girl July 31, 2010

This show is 3 witches fighting evil for good. It's a cute show with comedy and the unexplained supernatural combined. IN almost every episode there is a meaning and a good reason why you need to keep your eyes glued to the T.V. screen until the 5 hour marathon is over. I enjoy, maybe you will too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmnp96 October 30, 2009

BEST SHOW EVA

This is a great show. The charmed ones balance there lives, friends and the world of magic. This is a must see show. There is violence but it is not really bad because all you really see is potions then demons blowing up (which disappear strait after). There is not much sexual things just kissing really.
Teen, 14 years old Written byColor July 25, 2009

great!

I love the show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCUHS July 20, 2009

Great for everyone who loves Magic

I love Charmed so much that I want 2 meet the cast
Teen, 15 years old Written byRiley__ November 29, 2008

I loved it.

I began watching the show when I was twelve and I immediately loved it. Really if people are afraid of the magic terms being taken to an extreme by a kid, they should decide not on age but on the maturity of the child. I loved almost every season. The fast-paced action and witty banter kept my interest. It shows the classic good vs. evil fight and then it shows how a magical family can work together...it's never boring in the Halliwell household.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This my favorite show!!!!!!!!

Its so luvable ive been whatching it since i was 2. I ve never been able to stop.When i was little i had dreams where demons would chase me but it always ended safley because good beats evil every time. My favorite girl character is Prue. And male is Chris. luv him always.

Teen, 17 years old Written bygodspuppet April 9, 2008

Charmed is inventive and colorful, which makes it very fun to watch, but there is little truth in it. The sisters say they are Wiccan, but they follow none of the rules and people watching this show could easily get the wrong idea about Wicca and its intentions. As long as the viewer knows that Charmed is almost purely constructed of fiction, there is no harm in watching it, although I wouldn't recommend it for small children.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIceSk8er April 9, 2008

Losing it's touch...

Although this show has hooked my mind for a period of time, now the show isn't going anywhere, it's not giving the cacth as good as before, it's still ok though
Teen, 13 years old Written bykadoodal April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byizzyup3@hotmail.com April 9, 2008

I cried, laughed, and screamed watching this show!

This is one of the most entertaining shows I have ever watched. It has a lot to do with family. There are some iffy stuff in it like kissing, and showing some cleavage, but not that much. It is so fun to watch!

Teen, 17 years old Written byiluvga April 9, 2008

Charmed, suitable for kids?

I believe that this show is not suitable for kids because of all of the violence and the very little sex. But I believe that it is suitable for teen because it is action packed and intriguing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDaine April 9, 2008