All member reviews for Cheerleader Nation

Family-friendly reality show that's OK for teens.

Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byshoerster August 11, 2010

Love this show!

Parent of a 16 year old Written byKateT8 July 21, 2010

The mothers of these Lexington cheerleaders are SICK puppies. I went to high school in Lexington and I HATE the message my hometown is giving through these shallow, self-centered selfish mothers who live vicariously through their daughters. The fact that this show is even aired shows that LIFETIME is desperate for subject material. I hope other mothers out there are showing some common sense and allowing their daughters to be who they are.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylvn2cheer08 April 9, 2008

this is the best show ever

This is an awesome show! I laughed and I cried. Dunbar Cheerleading sets the bar for competition. I remember the first time i saw Dunbar perform which was on another tv show called MTV's true life Im a cheerleader. They followed Dunbar Cheerleading all the to Nationals. Dunbar Cheerleading is an exalent cheerleading program! I hope lifetime tv does this show for many years! lets go Dunbar!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

The BEST

I think that this show, show how hard cheerleader work. And that the stereotype of a dumb blonde is not true.
Adult Written bySportsMom April 9, 2008

Great Mother and Daughter Show to watch

My daughter and I watch cheerleader nation every Friday night. It is awesome. And shows that cheerleading is a real sport. And the girls are so much fun to watch they are so supportive of each other.
Adult Written byLMSCHEER9@AOL.COM April 9, 2008

GREAT SHOW

I loved the show. I never missed an episode and I actually cried when it was over. It was sooo good!! I really hope they have it again next year!!

I WAATCH IT EVERY TIME.

I THINK THE SHOW IS GOOD BECAUSE I'M A CHEERLEADER. I WAS ON THE SHOW ONCE BECAUSE I WENT TO TEXAS AND WON FOR A COMPETITION. I HAVE BEEN A CHEERLEADER FOR 4 YEARS AND IT IS FUN
Adult Written byfromthecanyon April 9, 2008

A funny show...great for how not to act!!!

My daughter and I watch this show together. I think it's a good social lesson on how not to raise your kids. Our favorite quote has been "If I don't make cheerleading, I don't know what I'll do. Cheerleading is my life." We have great discussions on how there is more to life than popularity, cheerleading and putting all your eggs in one basket. Kids need to be more well rounded and realize that if you miss being a kid that you'll never get that time back. The girls and coaches are over the top.
Teen, 14 years old Written byryan39vikings April 9, 2008

i laughed

i watch this show just to see how cheerleaders lives are. to me they look busy going to regionals and the nationals. i almost was a cheerleader and i hope i am next year. I wish younger kids could see some of the things on this show but i know they cant. This show is really good if you want to know how to be a cheerleader it is so good that it made me laugh and cry and i wish we could be like that you know
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byphoenix_firebir... April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bymorgan<3 April 9, 2008

I loved it i think any cheerleader would.

well i love cheerleading it is my favorite thing to do. i think if you really like cheerleading then you would research it and study it to see if you can make your self progress. but i have to say cheering is a dangerous sport and you shouldnt attempt it unless you are really into keeping with it and not giving up at anytime even if you do feel like you can't do something. always be careful when your cheering! but remember to always have fun and it doesn't matter what faces you make just be the best cheerleader that you can be! always be yourself and other people will try it too.&lt;3morgan&lt;3
Adult Written bynazmom April 9, 2008