All teen and kid member reviews for Cheers

Teen, 14 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori August 28, 2011

Hilarious

Cheers is hysterically funny! I love this show! It's really funny, though there is a lot of innuendo. But definitely a great show, teenagers will love this!
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2011

not good

It's OK. I watch Frasier, so I assumed I would like Cheers. This show gets a little boring. A lot of characters have major character flaws. Carla has a bad temper and is always getting accidentally pregnant. Sam is a womanizer. Norm drinks beer every day for hours. Diane is pretty snobby. Overall, I love the theme song, but don't like the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKmfan97 January 16, 2015

my favorite show of all time.

This is my favorite tv show ever I've been watching it since summer vacation last year and I am now on season7. The show has changed a lot since I first started watching it on Netflix and I do miss coach and Diane Diane especially. The show is still amazing though and woody is my favorite character. I would recommend kids 13 and up watch it though because the sex jokes can get pretty dirty at times. The language has also gotten a bit worse as well like when I was watching it and heard s$@@ and w@@@@
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

GOOD!!!

I seen my mom watch it.She watches Frasier too.I think it has too much drinking,language,and sex.I watch it after school and record it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxmolly May 5, 2012

"You wanna be where everybody knows your name..."

Cheers is a fantastic show. Yes, it takes place at a bar and yes, there are quite a few innuendoes and what-not, but there are also a lot of great values. Cheers is about friendship more than anything, regardless of gender, class, intellect, etc. I actually think this is a great show to teach children about acceptance. For example, it shows that a lazy, unemployed "barfly" (Norm), a self-observed, womanising, bartender (Sam), and a rigid, demure, socially-inept psychiatrist (Lilith), all have hearts of gold and are very good friends. Cheers is a very warm environment, you feel very close to the characters, and can relate to at least one of them. Cheers is a gem, especially compared to the trash that's on television today (Family Guy, the Vampire Diaries, Jersey Shore, etc.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittychan October 1, 2010

This show is vey boring.

I remember seeing this a few times, and it was very boring. Pass it if you get a chance to see it.