All parent member reviews for Chop Socky Chooks

Adult Written byTommypezmaster February 28, 2009

Bring it Back

I really liked this show. This is definetely one of the best Cartoon Network shows ever made. This show is about 3 Kung Fu Chicken procting a mall from the evil Doctor Wasbi. Chuckie Chan, along with his best friends Chick P & KO Joe have many adventures in the Wasbi World mall. The humor in this show is good. Most of the jokes are really funny. My favorite episode was the one when The Chooks are framed from stealing a butt cheek from the Temple & Dr. Wasbi gets spanked. I thought that episode was really hilarious! Isn't it coool how you can have a Squid dress like a nun & Spank the villian at the end. That's really cool. The dialog in this show is awesome!! The funny moments with Chuckie Chan & The Ninja Chimps will keep you hooked on the series. The lines, and actions are child friendly, which is good. Overall, awesome show, great humor, awesome dialog, solid music, lovable characters. I just wish that this show is on Cartoon Network instead of crap still airing (CN only had a few). They don't rerun it anymore. Chop Socky Chooks in my mind, should replace horrible shows like Baby Looney Tunes, and Bleach. I miss this show alot!
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 21, 2013

another european show

and it is horrible it looks like it was drawn by elbow less 5-year olds, the characters are 1-dimensional and the jokes are not funny
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Let's go to KFC and cook these chickens up!

This show is just PLAIN WIERD.I mean what are those things? Chickens? I don't know and never wan't to!
Parent of a 1, 10, 10, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts February 4, 2012

Now this is Real CN! :)

Can't be canceled. I love it. My kids loved it too. We will have this show once we cross over to the dark side. Please bring it back!!!
Adult Written byjenovaii April 9, 2008

Apologies, but...

Ambiguous characters, lame plot styles...and the whole thing takes place in a mall? Besides, I don't think I want to watch anything that has a title that sounds like a racial slur.