All teen and kid member reviews for Chop Socky Chooks

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

Heh CSC,you've never had a chance,and you're CANCELLED!

LETS PARTY! Plot:Four chicken-like freaks,work at a mall.Or something like that. Animation:Just sucks.It's just SOOOOOOOOOOO s**ty to look at! Art:Not good! It looks trashy! Aviod.Avoid.Avoid. Stories:BLAHH! They're bland and childish! Overall:0/10.Chop Socky Chooks is one of the worst cartoons ever.
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2011
This show is so odd and its pointless.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

Chop Socky Sucks

What IS this show? It makes NO sense at all!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTylerReview February 4, 2010

Ugh, what a bland and cokkie-cutter beat' um up!It features KO, Chuckie Chan, And Chick P who fight Dr. Wasabi(Who resembles a egg) and his evil minions to keep the mall safe.All people in the show are a stereotype in one way or another(Except for the nameless mall goers) that fight over a silly little mall.(Of course, I think all malls and cities should be torn down and replaced with beautiful pine forests) Heavy firepower is utilized by Wazabi's minions and to be frank, i'm glad that this show is in a gutter dead somewhere.(Sorry fanboys and fangirls)
Teen, 17 years old Written bychopsockychookfan1 November 15, 2008

you have out done your selfs cartoon network!

this is by far the best cartoon on cartoon network! at first i thought it was bad,BOY WAS I WRONG! now i own two t-shirts with the chop socky chooks on one,and chucky chan on the other.because i think chucky is SO cute! I hope they never cancel this show!!!! if the star rating went up to ten,i would give this show 100 stars!!!

I say Chop Socky whoo-hoo!

I love this show. It has proof that girls are just as kick butt awsome as boys. Because of this show, I'm thinking of taking Kung-fu! Besides, Chuckie chan is kinda cute.

a fuuny cartoon show

its very funny with all the cartoon villence in it but its not funnier then Bo-BoBoBoBoBoBo but its like the only thing i whatch on cartoon network because ive seen most of the rest alot but its not a bad show for kids my age to watch since they got rid of bobobobobobbobobobo so check out the swow your selves but i dont realy see whats wrong about seven yearolds and down watching this show
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I Laughed!

I REALLY like the show. It's SUPER funny. (And I Do Karate myself.)
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

it's ok

not that bad not that good it's ok! 8)
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmartmom10 April 9, 2008