All member reviews for Chuck

Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 10, 2011

Stay in the car

Chuck is brilliant and hilarious and epic. Three things that make me recommend this show to all of my friends. It's super violent and has a bit of sex, but it's morals are good and you tend to really warm-up to the main characters. Don't stop watching because Jeff and Lester are perverted. It's worth putting up with.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRelleeStar May 17, 2011

XD

Chuck is loyal and determined with a quirky smile and a nerdy attitude. He is always funny and never fails to make me cheer him on! Action and comedy mixed together! There are plenty of bed scenes, but everyone has their clothes on and they mostly talk (and the bed scenes happen between engaged couples). Some language. But overall it's one of my favorite shows!
Teen, 15 years old Written bykitkatbarz April 30, 2009

Chuck is a Family Comedy that Contains Everything!

CHUCK is a fun-filled one hour, something that the whole family can look forward to. Monday nights remain my favorite because as boring as Monday's at school are, I know I have CHUCK to look forward to that night! And it has a little of everything- comedy, nerdiness, sci-fi, action, romance, and thus making it enjoyable for anybody, from tweens to middle-aged creatures like my mom. And i beg everyone to try CHUCK, at least, because it is on the verge of going off air! Let's get the rating up,Up,UP!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 August 29, 2014

Exciting action show is fairly clean for teens

The show is fast paced, funny, and totally original!! Teens will love the action and romance in the show, as well as the humorous and weird moments. Content: Sex: women are shown in underwear and in compromising dance positions Violence: no blood or gore, but care chases and robberies occur(gunfire) Language: hell, damn, crap(nothing too offensive)
Teen, 13 years old Written byjpedro3190 August 11, 2014

BEST SHOW EVER!

The show is SUPER good! There is a little bit of iffy stuff and some cursing, but if you ignore; it there is no problem.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysambiddlestone May 28, 2014

Brilliant

Chuck is an absolutely brilliant, funny show about an ordinary guy who gets a computer downloaded into his head. Bad language is rare with nothing worse than b*****d or b****h. There is very slight sexual references and drinking, but the main problem is the violence. There are a lot of scenes involving guns, knives and martial arts. There is a lot of blood, and you see holes from gunshots, but nothing too graphic. Anyone will love it, and just ignore jeff and lester!
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2014

Fantastic!

"Chuck" A.K.A Charles Bartowski is a nerd has no girlfriend and a rubbish job, but when an old friend send him a secret spy email which he opens his mind is filled with government secrets and now is the asset of the CIA. Chuck is filled with : ROMANCE, VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE (very mild) CONSUMERISM ( such as subway and different types of laptops) I rate it PG-13 and it is an excellent show.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Pretty good

I've only seen a couple episodes of this show, and overall it's pretty darn good. But the storyline is confusing and the acting isn't spectacular. I've only seen a few, so hey- decide for yourself. It's entertaining, but even after only watching a few episodes I felt like the show was going to die out fast.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2013

AWESOME SHOW

I'm Ten years old and I LOVE this show. My dad used to watch this show when it aired but then I saw it on netflix and that's how I got into it. I really think it should be for kids 10 and over .
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 July 6, 2013

Chuck was Good While it Lasted

Chuck's first three seasons were great. I would give the first three seasons 5 out of 5 stars. But then season 4 and 5 came out and they were really bad. The series finale was good but really the first three seasons were the best. So really you could stop after the third season but you probably won't want to considering the fact they leave you with a huge cliffhanger.
Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2012

Great Show

Teen, 13 years old Written byWeRwhoweR January 7, 2012

Watch It!!!

Chuck is my absolute favourite show. Be careful though cos you will want to watch it heaps. My 8 and under cousins wach this with no problems whatsoever. The characters are lovable and they mostly have good intentions. Awesome Show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysophiaforte May 28, 2011

Chuck is amazing!

I love chuck! I always watch it ! It's amazing and totally funny. The story is amazingly well written and original, and it always makes me laugh :) i think it's good for 12 year olds and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byPEMDAS May 16, 2011

Great for the whole family

This is an excellent, well-written show great for most any age. It's exciting, with good moral and family values. The sexual content is very minmal, (mostly kissing, flirting, etc.) and I don't even recall any swear words.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAgentBartowski May 14, 2011

The best television show on the air right now

Chuck is what every American TV show should strive to be- an exciting, hilarious and well-written show that highlights how everyone can make a difference if they just try, and that you shouldn't treat anyone differently based on their jobs or backgrounds. Chuck revolves around an employee at a WalMart-like company who accidentally downloads pictures encoded with government secrets into his head. These images cause him to flash on certain things and stop crime with information. When a beautiful female spy and her less-beautiful gruff male partner show up to help protect Chuck, they soon become friendly with the outgoing, friendly guy. Chuck is phenomenal because it is regularly inventive, exhilarating and funny. The beautiful spy is shown in skimpy outfits and there is some flirting between her and Chuck. There is some violence by the gruff spy but Chuck is never excessively violent and he treasures all human life. Chuck is a great show for the entire family.
Kid, 9 years old November 14, 2010

2nd best tv show

it is 2nd best tv show
Teen, 17 years old Written byjohnthemon September 20, 2010

mostly 10+, some sex makes it iffy.

most episodes are okay for 10+, but some are a bit too sexual for young kids. Awesome show watch it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDramaDitz June 12, 2010

It's a nice show to sit back and relax. A good mix of comedy, and action. The situations that chuck get himself into are hilarious especially since he tries so hard not too. Alot of innuendos and scenes which can make this show inappropriate for younger viewers so watch with viewer discretion.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzazmopepperz February 18, 2010

Funny and fun but too much for younger kids.

A really fun show, that's great to just sit back and relax to. I am really impressed by Chuck's character because he has been put into a big mess with the CIA and NSA yet he always tries to get the best for everyone. This show though does have quite a bit of sex talk and sometimes the fighting can get quite brutal. Iffy for older kids, best for tweens and up.
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2010

AWESOME!

My favorite show ever! Every once in a while there is sex.