All member reviews for Clarence

Teen, 13 years old Written byLily Mancini April 10, 2015

Good show

I really like this show. The character is funny, and not that gross, like other shows (hint hint: breadwinners) the show is enjoyable, and shows REAL families, and real kids. My mom even likes this show, and thinks its smart and not stupid like some other ones( hint hint: uncle grandpa)
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrony April 8, 2015

Cute Show, though Slightly Rude

Ok, first, I really like Clarence. The characters are likable, the scenarios are creative and original, and the humor is entertaining, if a little gross. Nice job, CN!
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2015

Great CN show!

This is not as bad as you would think for a PG rated show! Some mild humor! The bad thing about this show is it shows different lifestyles of families. Some good role models and character!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Stig February 15, 2015

It's funny and nostalgic, but only older people would understand it.

It's funny and nostalgic, I enjoy it as it brings me back to 4th grade. The most inappropriate about sex is speaking about making out, and when Sumo and Caroline get in a heated argument and they accidentally kissed (The cringes on the bus go eek and eek). It's a funny show and of course it doesn't have a lot of great role models, if you want positive role models go look at Arthur or Word Girl.
Kid, 8 years old February 15, 2015

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Oh my god! SO FUNNY. Who would find this not for kids? Something funny is Clarence was stealing Jeff's fries and went to a fun place and Jeff was following him. Cartoon Network, Is there a Season 2 on Clarence?
Teen, 17 years old Written byDavis01108 January 7, 2015

PLEASE READ

THIS SHOW IS BAD AND IN THE EPISODE WHERE CHAD WANTS TO OPEN UP A STORE.CLARENCE GETS UP AT 5:00 am TO GO OVER TO SOMEONES HOUSE.WHAT PARENTS ARE THAT TO LET THERE KID TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 5:00
Teen, 15 years old Written byspeak51 January 4, 2015

A great cartoon

As a straight-A sophomore student, I can tell you that the show does not make you any less intelligent, if you are already dumb enough to attempt the things that clearance does or if you act the way he does, sure, it will go bad, but that's you're fault. he may make some silly decisions and mistakes but he always makes up for them; I agree with most of the kids: it may not be for a little kids but its entertaining. It may not be the best for lessons and role models but it is a funny show. Also, I like that this show is the perfect amount of weird... This show's just enough weird to be funny. I used to like adventure time but eventually it got so strange I just couldn't watch it anymore but this show is just enough weird to be funny. people don't seem to understand that being weird can be a good thing; it makes you fun and it sets you apart. if there any grammatical errors or anything like that it's because I'm using a voice keyboard
Teen, 15 years old Written byMadhatter14pur December 31, 2014

Not very interesting

It's just a show. Nothing cool about it. It's boring and had no morals. The is no reason for it to be on cartoon network. It's just as dumb as uncle grandpa.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychancem December 27, 2014

its good

its a good show, i like it. exept its kinda gross and some of the characters in clarence are stupid
Teen, 15 years old Written bythefiercekid December 9, 2014

Great!

It's not meant to be educational. It's not meant to be a role model. It's supposed to be a fun treat for kids. As a teen, I have to say that Clarence is my favorite show. It's super fun, and hilarious!
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Clarence is in!

Clarence is an amazing show that is fine for kids of 6 and up. I say 6 and up, because there is bullying, potty humor, some gross content, and people are shown in just their underwear, but it is animated. So parents, this show is fine for 6 and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpectrumForge November 8, 2014

This Show is Kind of Realistic

I wouldn't say this show is the best to show your child, there is a lot of poor role modeling and messages. The one thing I do like about this show is that it definitely takes inspiration from the 90's kid generation. I can remember doing many of the things on this show naturally as a child, for example I'd take the coupons from the grocery store dispensers for my mom, which is portrayed in an episode and the overall atmosphere is actually very realistic for a child, perhaps a bit too realistic, depending on the household you raise your child in, not every child is the same. I think this show does a really good job at showing what kids tend to do, kids are messy, they have wild imaginations, and they seem to entertained by the smallest things, which is definitely portrayed in the characters. There is some hidden adult humor, an episode I just saw I spotted a teacher in the background reading a book called "Shades of Brown" but nothing big enough to really be caught by children. I think that if you allow your child to watch this show, maybe the best thing to do is to monitor the show with them and remind them that the show is merely for entertainment and that certain behaviors in the show shouldn't be mimicked. Younger kids typically have a hard time understanding what a good role model should be. Overall, while it is a realistic viewpoint of kids being kids, its not the best show to take role models from.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEducated_Person October 29, 2014

Unintelligent humor, disgusting backround

I watch this program every once in a while, but I must say that everything is disgusting. Leftover pizza crust is gnawed on by Clarence, play in dumps, laugh at dumb actions. Not my style, but not horrible.
Kid, 8 years old September 30, 2014

Awesome

Clarence is a great show. He is very funny. He makes some bad choices but he tries to make things right, and he is nice to his friends. Don't expect it to be a show where you learn a lot. It's not like that. It is just funny. My favorite episode was 'Pizza Swamp' where he walked around the arcade saying 'use your hands'. He does a lot of fun things with his friends, Sumo and Jeff.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJayhawk42 September 24, 2014

Perfection

I believe that this show is beyond worthwhile. I don't know about all the autism rumors, but regardless this show is completely safe for 8+. Even if you have to sacrifice a couple IQ points(because of the non-educational side of this show), watch this. It's a lot better than some of these show like Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe.
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenjanayiii September 14, 2014

Kid, 10 years old September 9, 2014

cool

parents need to know there are words like stupid and one use of im gonna kill you and boyfreind girlfreind stuff
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2014

It's not educational... but still entertaining!

I've read a lot of people disliking this show because of bad behavior. But, this show isn't supposed to be educational. It is supposed to be entertaining. As long as you or your kid knows that some of the behavior was wrong, you will see that Clarence is very entertaining, re-watchable, and has very well-developed characters!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytiggerr_42 August 12, 2014

Worst Show Ever

This is absolute trash. It is inappropriate and over all a horrible cartoon.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2014

awesome!

i love this show clarence might be autistic but who cares i autistic to in a good way of autisim but there should be a lot sesaons That goes to you clarence sumo and jeff chad hes awesome