All member reviews for Clifford the Big Red Dog

Kids will love this big dog with lots of smarts.

Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 6, 2014

Clifford is the perfect show for good role models.

I absolutely love this show, because, it has perfect role models, even when the characters misbehave, they always learn a lesson in the end. At the very end of each episode, they always show a short segment about important life lessons such as being a loyal friend, taking responsibility, and, taking turns. I'll admit it, i'm 21 and I watch this show often, it's so much better than those junk reality shows on MTV, which markets to children my age/generation, they should watch Clifford instead. This show is pure wholesome entertainment.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2014

Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Yet another one of my old memories...

That was a very sad event that this TV show got cancelled...
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 12, 2012

I knew Clifford was gonna have 5 stars!

I love the spin-off too! I like to watch a lot of TV! I've seen a lot of shows,so if you wanna read my reviews,I have A LOT! That's PROOF about how I like to critize many Shows,Movies,Video Games,ect.Clifford The Big Red Dog is one of the BEST memories of my childhood! Great animation,positive messages,very edacational,and there are A LOT of positive role models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 8, 2012

THE BEST SHOW FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!

Whenever this show came on PBS, I thought it was the best thing to watch on this channel! I love Clifford! I wish I had a dog that big! This, along with Arthur, is perfect for little kids! They will learn the positive role models and messages, even education, that this show and the books have to offer!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 July 25, 2012

I love you, Clifford

This show was one of my favorites while I was growing up, and that was beause Clifford and his friends are such good role models, and though they make mistakes, they always correct them. Plus, he's cute.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 14, 2012

Really good!

Great for young kids. Good messages and somewhat educational. Fine for all ages.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2012

"Everybody Loves Clifford" Isn't an Exaggeration By Any Means. I LOVE This Show, and So Will Your Child.

As far back as I can remember, Clifford has been in my life reminding me to "play fair", "be kind", "always try your best" and "be respectful." I don't know about all the parents out there, but those are definitely characteristics that I would want MY child to have. Clifford, T-Bone, and Cleo have honestly helped mold my personality into what it is today, and to be honest (no arrogance intended here) , I'm pretty proud of what kind of person I am; and I owe this show (and these books) a lot of credit. There are SO many kids nowadays who I just don't understand. They're constantly rude to everyone. Teachers, students, and just about anyone else, and when I see that-- I silently think to myself: "Somebody wasn't raised on Clifford the Big Red Dog...." And 9/10 times, I'm right. You can tell. Kids are STRONGLY influenced by television in both positive and negative ways these days-- and let me tell you, this will benefit your child greatly. I absolutely love this show-- and I still watch it sometimes! Out of 5 possible stars, I'd give it 6.
Parent of a 2, 7, 10, 13, 13, and 15 year old Written byJustBeYourself April 12, 2011

Kid, 8 years old January 22, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 19, 2010

A cute doggie show

Clifford is a fun show for little kids, and kids who love dogs would be charmed with this series/ I have to admit that I myself can watch this show! There are good messgaes, and the role models are postive, but Jetta can be snooby at times. But little kids probably won't notice it
Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2010

I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. CLIFFORD IS BEAST.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Very cute, and friendly show to watch!

Kids will love this big red dog, it has alot of education to be seen!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

fun kid friendly show i used to love.

i used to love this show when i was a youngster. it teaches lessons in a very fun way. Kids will love this big red lovible dog!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 6, 2009

a great show

a great show for all kids 2 and up.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bykrypto fan August 15, 2009

i love it when the dogs dream my fave is the food for thought dream form clifford
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

A little boring!

It may be a big dog, but it sure is boring. It may not be kiddy, like Barney, but not as good as Arthur.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Clifford!

I think Clifford is a show that teaches kids how to hadle social conflicts.
Adult Written bytemitchell April 9, 2008