All member reviews for Clifford's Puppy Days

Fun and good influences for preschoolers.

Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2013

Spongebob's better.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Another one of my memories!

I have remembered this how a long time ago. I liked it a lot. Sadly, it got cancelled.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

Clifford's Puppy Days is a great show! Very funny,and perfect edacational value for little kids!
Kid, 3 years old November 10, 2008
Parent Written bywatchdog_mama January 28, 2016

Sweet and wonderful show!

The whole series (two seasons) is on Netflix. We absolutely love it. The cuteness of the characters appeals to my 3.5-year-old daughter, and the stories are just right for my kindergartener. The show has some wonderful messages about friendship, honesty, kindness, sportsmanship, and diversity, and the stories really hit home with my kindergartener. Clifford the puppy is a fantastic little role model. He has a lot to learn because he's young, but he plunges so eagerly and enthusiastically into each situation that he's a much better influence than many other characters like this. My kids LOVE knowing that he's starting out as the smallest dog, but that he's destined to grow into the biggest. We also love the theme song -- my kids have been singing the last line, "love makes little things grow," since we found the show, and it's just adorable. I wish there were more than two seasons! We liked this much more than the regular Clifford series, I think because my kids found the characters more approachable and the stories more applicable to their lives. I guess PBS is probably unlikely to revive at this point (lol), but if you're looking for something good on Netflix, this is a winner.
Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Kids will actually love to see the cute red dog ever!
Adult Written byDejavu April 9, 2008
Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008

Simply Adorable!

This is a darling show for preschoolers. The animal characters are all terrific and lovable, as on Clifford The Big Red Dog. The show helps reinforce the things most parents are teaching children that age. It promotes good social behavior and kindness to others. The theme song is great too! My kids love it when that song comes on.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008