All member reviews for Code: 9

Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2012

Code 9?

This is the 3rd prank show Disney shown. Disney might abandon this show. Because they abandoned: Prankstars And SNAP! I am sick. Disney is horrible when it comes to prank shows. The first episisode was ok. But I am sure its not going to last. Disney how dare disney turn off the others and not make an anouncement!!!? They just turn it off. They said its now a "high tec" prank show, but I can't say it wasn't. It was. Hopping they would keep it and wont ditch it and do another one for NO REASON! I can see that prankstars got cancelled because mitchel musso. It's mostly disneys fault for picking him anyway. But whatever. It's the same thing with snap. Disney needs to know how to hire long term people. But this show doesn't have a celebrity guest stars, they just have workers. But so far it's alright. Edit: guess what? They cancelled it!
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAWFUL

Just like all disney comedy shows, terrible jokes, writers who look at paper while saying their lines, and would put any1 in the universe to sleep if it wasn't for the 100 decibel laugh tracks every couple of nanoseconds!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 July 26, 2012

Meh...

Don't bother.
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2012

I don't bother with it

I think it is for ages five and up. The only reasons the kids pranking their parents are laughing is because they are on t.v and because they find it funny that they are pranking their parent. I don't bother with it because it is the SAME pranks over and over again blowing up stuff breaking this people will start finding this boring. The only reasons kids five and up would laugh is because they are in the stage where they find everything funny