All member reviews for Code Lyoko

Digital enemy and parallel world give show flair.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJumpinsoraa July 27, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

Code Awesome

I like it a lot, although there is some sexual content in there. Like when Urik and Yumi where stuck in that heating room they had to take off there shirts cuz it was so hot, Yumi showed her bra, which isn't "too" bad. There are some kissing scenes, but not like long. .
Teen, 15 years old Written byBob the cool April 16, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina July 20, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER AND I'M LIKE 16!!

So I'm 16 and still love this show, I used to run home and watch it all the time, I just redicovered it with my friends a little while ago and we fell in love with it again. It's probably one of the best shows funny, awesome plot, and cool!! Cartoon Network PLEASE get rid of MAD and put back on CODE LYOKO!!!
Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2010

Perfect for kids 7+!!!

I LOVE this show. ive seen every one that there is and hoping that theyll continue making new episodes someday in the future. it has lots of educational value, especially concerning Jeremy; he's the tech genius.
Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2010

the sexual content is worse than the violence

violence is not the issue, sex is. there are scenes where middle school/freshmen girls are seen in short tops and quite a few of the episodes, which is disaponting, because I think any 7 year old can handle the violence.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

EPICNESS

One of my favorite shows! Me and my brother watch this a lot! Whoever said that Ulrich and Yumi have you-know-what is wrong, the closest it even gets to that is an almost-kiss on Lyoko! There is some education in the class scenes, and when XANA attacks, somebody stays behind to protect the other students! Quite obviously one of the best shows ever, why doesn't anyone else watch it?
Parent of a 15 year old Written byjamesbonddarthvader May 5, 2010

Epic

The only thing that be a little disturbing is that the girls are sometimes found in thier under garments.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2010

Best show ever

Such an amazing show. You can find more violince in some E games today. Other wise. this show doesn't play in America to often so it is hard to find. Oh Well.
Adult Written bystyxnshaw April 9, 2008

The only reason I rate this at TV-Y7 is that, with the talk and travel between the two dimensions, it could get confusing for anyone younger. Other than that, I think it is great. I even like to sit and watch it with my kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySweetDisposition January 2, 2011

One of my favorites to this day.

While this show doesn't have any educational value or life lessons at all, it is a very entertaining and lighthearted show. I started watching this show at age 7, about a year after its debut on Cartoon Network. Personally, I think the violence in the show is a bit much for kids under 6, iffy for 7, and ok above 8. While the human characters are hurt sometimes, put in the hospital on occasion, it's nothing that involves any blood or other violences. The girls wear low cut shirts, and are occasionally seen in undergarments, but that's all in terms of sexuality. This is a good entertainment show, and boys and girls alike should enjoy it. Edit 8/23/11: Whoever said that Ulrich and Yumi have sex is wrong. They don't even kiss.
Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2009

I love the show

This show is the best show on Tv
Teen, 17 years old Written bylena123 April 21, 2011

Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Code Lyoko

Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2011

I love this show!

This show is awesome! But they don't show it on Cartoon Network anymore. But if you have Time Warner Cable, go to "Kids on Demand", then the "Kabillion" category, then hit "Code Lyoko & More." There should be like, three episodes in there. Too bad my sister doesn't like it...oh, yeah, and there's going to be a new live-action spin-off in 2012 called "Code Lyoko: Evolution" but I don't know if it'll be on Cartoon Network or not.
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCodigoLyokoFan November 28, 2010

Bit iffy for under-6ers

I wouldn't actually recommend this show to under 5's, but my 4-year-old son loves this, as does his 8-year-old sister. My main concerns for the little one are mild violence and that he doesn't really follow the plot all the way through. Still, the goodies always end up defeating evil, and it shows values of team spirit and working together.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycodelyoko22 December 24, 2010

EPIC Battles! Fighting XANA CODE LYOKO EPIC when my sister was 3 years old and she watched it/
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011

Maybe for kids over 7

I LOVE it!! But in one scene some girls are in bras and underwaer. And then in another scene Aileta goes in the boys' bathroom by accident. But the show is really great!
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

This show sucks.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCrash_Override April 9, 2008

A very good sci-fi show for today's kids.

A very good sci-fi related show for today's kids. The futuristic technology, in my opinion, keeps kids interested in the show because they can possibly relate to the technology they see in their everyday world.