All member reviews for Code Lyoko

Digital enemy and parallel world give show flair.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBob the cool April 16, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byJumpinsoraa July 27, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

Code Awesome

I like it a lot, although there is some sexual content in there. Like when Urik and Yumi where stuck in that heating room they had to take off there shirts cuz it was so hot, Yumi showed her bra, which isn't "too" bad. There are some kissing scenes, but not like long. .
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

» This song totally describes my life right now.

When I saw the little dot i thought there was a speck on my computer so i tried to wipe it off
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011

Maybe for kids over 7

I LOVE it!! But in one scene some girls are in bras and underwaer. And then in another scene Aileta goes in the boys' bathroom by accident. But the show is really great!
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

This show sucks.
Teen, 16 years old Written byinu_girl65 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byWillisDoering September 14, 2014

One of the best

I am no parent, but I see nothing wrong. I have read the reviews and disagree with the ones that say "too much undergarments". When they are in undergarments, they are often less reviling than what you would see in a high school in America. As for the violence, I've seen worse on Spongebob. The reason for 6+ rating is it can be complex at times and can get confusing for younger viewers. (although my brother just watches it and pretends to know whats going on) As for the show itself, aside from having slightly outdated animation in the 3D world of Lyoko, it is a great show about a group of kids who attempt to save a virtual girl. I had watched it when I was young (and when Cartoon Network was a decent channel) and enjoyed it. When I went searching for the name for two months and finally found it I watched it whenever I could. I personally think its great and this french cartoon is better than most of the cartoons in America.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReegans September 7, 2014

Amazing! Simply Amazing!

I've watched it since i was 10 and i still like it! It also has a little message about what kids should in virtual worlds (online): Bad things online are bad things in real life!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJoespray12 June 24, 2013

For 8 Year olds? I doubt it...

Kinda spiffy- Theres one outburst (NO ONE EVEN CAUGHT IT!) in episode 31 of "Maybe its just a 'sex' appeal" that no one notices! Plus, every now and then, you see girls in bras and panties, and once Yumi and Olrich where in one room together LEANING on each other while Yumi wore only a pants and bra. The violence is pretty scary and violent past 25, when alieta gets out of the Lyoko. Otherwise than sex and violence, this is a pretty good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGhirahimIsFabulous December 31, 2012

Return to the Past

Sometimes, I wish I can return to the past and re-watch this show. It was one of my favorites as a kid. I still watch it today and miss it. Anyways, yes there is fighting, but nothing that bad. There are scenes when the girls are wearing their bras and walking around (not like around school, just in their dorm) but it isn't THAT bad. I still cannot wait for the live action in the US!
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2012

Code Lyoko

I loved it as a kid. The characters would often make bad choices, and then fix it. They occasionally show a girl in a completely untranparent bra, but that is practically all there could be besides a little violence.
Parent Written bySupercomputer1 June 11, 2012

YUMI!

The parents that are disappointed in the show or don't let their kids watch for the reason that the character Yumi is show in her undergarment should not be in issue, for an instinct we see girls wearing that kind of wear almost everyday when it is summer break as they are wearing their bathing suit. It does not reveal less then what is being revealed in the sens, sure it is a different surrounding but is still the same situation.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMattiscool March 26, 2012

My friend is ADDICTED to this show!

What happened to them? Did they just to China and build a spaceship to the moon?
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 12, 2012

awesome show long time veiwer!!

loveeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!its coming back this yearrr!!!!!!!look it up code lyoko evolution!!!they date alot but thats to be expected they are 13!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCodeLyokoRocks! January 1, 2012

CODE LYOKO ROCKS

I love love love love love love love CODE LYOKO ITS THE BEST SHOW EVRY
Teen, 16 years old Written bycodelyokolover December 18, 2011

I love this show and I'm 16! I watch in when I was like 7 or 8

Whoever said that yumi and ulrich had sex is way off. Trust me I've watched every episode there is. They never even kissed. But there is some mild violence, but the good people always wins. Sometimes girls are in there undies but that's only like for 3secs and they aren't in there undies infront of anyone. If you don't want your kid to see that part then cover their eyes. Also in one episode xanas kiss there is some kissing. But not to major.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

EPICNESS

One of my favorite shows! Me and my brother watch this a lot! Whoever said that Ulrich and Yumi have you-know-what is wrong, the closest it even gets to that is an almost-kiss on Lyoko! There is some education in the class scenes, and when XANA attacks, somebody stays behind to protect the other students! Quite obviously one of the best shows ever, why doesn't anyone else watch it?
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina July 20, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER AND I'M LIKE 16!!

So I'm 16 and still love this show, I used to run home and watch it all the time, I just redicovered it with my friends a little while ago and we fell in love with it again. It's probably one of the best shows funny, awesome plot, and cool!! Cartoon Network PLEASE get rid of MAD and put back on CODE LYOKO!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bylena123 April 21, 2011