All member reviews for College Life

First-hand look at post-high school life; lots of drinking.

Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 9, 2014

25+. Do NOT let college kids watch this junk.

I absolutely HATE this show, because, for one thing, they're showing horrible role models by partying, drinking, fighting, swearing ,sex, and, making poor decisions and I hate that they give college kids a negative stereotype, if young children under 25 watch this show, they will think that all college kids do is party their lives away and that's not true, college kids in REAL reality work very hard to get good grades to be successful. How can people call this junk "reality", this show is so FAR from real.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLeelandfan13 May 8, 2009

A little inappropriate but loved it

Collage Life is an MTV series about what else but collage life. You get four people each with their own camera, all going to the same collage yet never seen each other ever. You get the party all night person, the strict studier, the drama queen, and the music freak with cameras in collage. You get to see all aspects of collage from four completely different personalities but only you get to choose which one you'll end up being in collage. You get to see the pros and cons of all four of the collage personalities but only you can choose which one to be.
Adult Written bybooksense April 25, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 14, 2009

Okay

This show is good! I would not let my 12 year old cousin see it because there is drinking, and sex plus swaring.... Othewise than that it is a good show