All member reviews for Corner Gas

Quirky Canadian comedy is fun for teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcorn_004 January 13, 2011

My Favorite! The best!

This show makes me SOOO proud to be a canaidian who lives so close. It's my favorite all-time TV show. It's witty, clever, funny and includes humour for older watchers too. Lots of sarcasm. Karen, Wanda and Hank are my top 3 fave characters! You will NEVER go wrong watching Corner Gas! Brent Butt is a genius!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMegan Hall November 21, 2009

perfect for old children, tweens, teens and adults

Love it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJL December 25, 2008

So Funny!

If you like word-play and sarcasm this show is perfect for you. Some fantastic lines and awesome face expressions. Some language, a little more than necessary and a couple of the episodes are a little off-color but the show is usually pretty clean. I love the show, it is soo funny. 4 stars. It cannot have a 5 because of the language and the couple of episodes they put in, but overall, very good.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2010

The BEST TV show ever!!!!

Extremely common use of "Jackass" from Oscar. In the episode with the full-body nudity implied, it was no big deal 'cause you don't see anything. Hilarious, kid-friendly, addictive and fun! I own every season.
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2009

A laugh-your-socks-off TV show!

The show "Corner Gas" is the most funniest TV show I have ever watched in my ENTIRE life! I mean, it's not just funny, it's the most HILARIOUS, JOYOUS, FUNNIEST TV show ever! Also, the script is definitely well written! If you have never watched this show, I recommend it for children 10 years old and up. Even when the same episodes play over and over again you can watch them over and over again because they are so funny!