If Ren & Stimpy starred in Monty Python...

Parent of a 5, 8, and 11 year old Written byLiNYC July 8, 2014
Adult Written byDUDES!!! October 2, 2011

What the...?

OK... i'm sure this not a little kids show, they have buttocks leared at pooty humor, and absolutely graphic violence, but It can be fuuny, but not for under 10 or 11
Parent of a 2, 2, 5, 10, 10, and 16 year old Written byMariofan May 2, 2010
This is IDIOTIC! It's so-so. My kid watched it when she was 4 and nothing was offensive, until now. characters do stupid things, people in this cartoon look ugly.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

This is perfect!

I loved this cartoon. It was funny, the characters were awesome, and it was just f*cking awesome! LONG LIVE COW AND CHICKEN!
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 19, 2013

this is the first cartoon network show that i hated

the reason is very simple, it is trying to be entertaining with a combination of weird, random and pointless, I mean a cow and a chicken are siblings and their parents are legs, Okay... DID SOMEONE PUT ACID IN MY APPLE JUICE, cow Is dumb as a brick, chicken is cynical, I am a fan of dark humor, and when courage the cowardly dog does that, it is funny but here it is just disturbing, mom and dad behave like they are on happy pills, their cousin is a boneless chicken this guy scared me more than king Ramses as a kid, the red guy is funny and sarcastic but also sadistic and weird he is always trying to torture and murder cow and chicken he is also naked all the time so he is the source of butt jokes which are taken way too far at times, flam and earl are disgusting, dumb as a stump and have secret crushes on cow, because bestiality is a great thing... *sarcasm off* another thing what where the creators of this show thinking when they wrote the episode Buffalo Gals, I will say that this show has GREAT voice-acting and the jokes are perfectly executed and that intro is so darn catchy but that doesn't make up for the toilet humor the thing I hate most about this show is that in many episodes cow and chicken are seen eating pork butts that is just gross and really not funny, this show is so gross that it is rivaling here comes honey booboo, this show also ABUSES surrealism, this show has no plot so it just becomes very weird, in one episode cow sneezes and her tongue runs away in another cow and chicken are in Africa and meet a Grizzly bear, because grizzly bears, totally live there *sarcasm off* don't even get me started on the sergeant weenie episode and did I mention there were TWO BANNED EPISODES buffalo gals and no smoking, in no smoking chicken becomes a drug addict, ok how did this get past the censors, so cow and chicken is a bad show but it is a million times better than the problem solvers, secret mountain fort awesome, regular S*** and others, bottom line, this show would've worked for me if they took a different approach
Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2012

Warning

Pretty funny, but some characters always show their butt.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 18, 2010

Very inappropriate, not for children under 9.

This is a Ren & Stimpy ripoff cartoon to watch, except that there is plenty of buttocks shown in plenty episodes. This is not actually responsible for children under 9, because this cartoon does have bad behaviour that nobody gets punished somewhat.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich February 16, 2010

Boring...Seriously Boring...

There's not really much to say about it. Cow and Chicken did what every other kid's show tried to do in the 90's: Copy Ren & Stimpy. It's alright, I suppose. I just never got into it...
Adult Written byTaximan68 April 8, 2016

Mama Had a chicken mama had a cow, dad was proud

2edgy4me
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2015

COMPLETE RIP OFF OF REN AND STIMPY

This show is just trying to copy Ren and Stimpy. Plus, Satan has a clearly seen butt and it's really big too. Yours, Goatworlds.
Parent Written byharryt1 February 12, 2015

this show is discousting.

This show is the most disgusting show I've ever seen in my life. it shows the devils butt in vivid detail, gives disgusting subliminal messages and is pointless, meaningless, and disturbing in every way possible.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydanny 7000 October 14, 2014

cow and chicken was not for little kids

cow and chicken is a ripoff of ren and stimpy and is a very classic cartoon but its not for kids because it is very vilonte gross and crude and the devil is in the show but hes called the red guy theirs a few adult jokes like a dont drop the soap joke and a cake that says happy manhood with that being said i think cow and chicken was an amazing cartoon but its definately not for kids its aimed at a Teenage and Young Adult aduience and i dont reccomend it for kids under the age of 13
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

Edgy cartooon is pretty much just a ripoff of Ren & Stimpy

Note: The plot of the show goes like this: Chicken gets Cow and himself in trouble, and then they have to fix it. They never fix anything, something just explodes and they escape. If anyone thinks this is 'funny', then they must be a fan of 'Ren & Stimpy'. Actual Review: I don't think Cow nor Chicken have brains. Cow instantly gets upset that she isn't a model, and Chicken just breaks the rules for fun. The only thing that redeems this show is it's funny voice acting and artwork, but besides that, everything just blows up and they call it humor. Not only that, but they have HUGE butts. You could notice Cow from a huge distance if you just looked for her butt. Think about it; this show just doesn't add up.
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

cow and chiken

the show is nice but why cow and chiken's mom and dad byed the farem animals and not human whywhywwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy whywhywhywwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we geast have to see the episodes
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 30, 2013

It's a kid show,get over it!

Okay CSM messed up this time. Edgy for 9-12? So they they basically gave this a TV-14? I don't know who would rate this as tv14 which is the same rating Family Guy gets. So this is just as inappropriate as Family Guy? No way!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydanny lafontaine February 22, 2013

not for little kids

i dont think this show is for little kids because it has the devil in it who makes cow and chickens lives a living nightmare to the point were he almost kills one of them it has disturbing stuff and just like ren and stimpy has gross out humour but its a very good show i dont reccomend this to anyone under the age of 14 but its perfect for 14 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvzillia February 15, 2013

a milder version of Ren and Stimpy

I really like this show (favorite episode: Who's Afraid of the Dark?) the voilence is all-cartoon (hitting people with mallets, punching, kicking) but there's no blood and none of it is scary (unless you're VERY VERY VERY sensitive) but just keep your kids away from the banned episodes (they were banned for a reason) the fighting is Looney Tunes-like (as stated in previously) and no HUMAN butts are shown, only pork butts and animal butts are shown and CSM, REALLY?! SHOWS LIKE DEXTER'S LAB, COW AND CHICKEN FOR TEENS?! STARTED WATCHING AT 7! Kids will very much like it but adults will think it's just plain weird and hate it. CSM, not everything in the show is mocked AND THIS WAS NOT THE INSPRIATION FOR SOUTH PARK! WHERE DO THESE "FACTS" COME FROM?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I loved this show like crazy! It's animation and storyline was AMAZING! Cow & Chicken was so funny! Sorry I haven't written a review in 2 days.I was really busy.But,I'M BACK!
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

Hilarious!

Cow and chicken is one of the cartoon network classics. The show is really awesome. There is a lot of violence in the episodes. And you can see the characters butts a lot, especially the red guy who as a really big butt. In my opinion the show is one of the best shows on CN. I think it's for kids age 9 and older
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2012

it sucks

the older version of fanboy and chum chum.....