All member reviews for Cow and Chicken

Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2012

Warning

Pretty funny, but some characters always show their butt.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 18, 2010

Very inappropriate, not for children under 9.

This is a Ren & Stimpy ripoff cartoon to watch, except that there is plenty of buttocks shown in plenty episodes. This is not actually responsible for children under 9, because this cartoon does have bad behaviour that nobody gets punished somewhat.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich February 16, 2010

Boring...Seriously Boring...

There's not really much to say about it. Cow and Chicken did what every other kid's show tried to do in the 90's: Copy Ren & Stimpy. It's alright, I suppose. I just never got into it...
Teen, 15 years old Written bydanny 7000 October 14, 2014

cow and chicken was not for little kids

cow and chicken is a ripoff of ren and stimpy and is a very classic cartoon but its not for kids because it is very vilonte gross and crude and the devil is in the show but hes called the red guy theirs a few adult jokes like a dont drop the soap joke and a cake that says happy manhood with that being said i think cow and chicken was an amazing cartoon but its definately not for kids its aimed at a Teenage and Young Adult aduience and i dont reccomend it for kids under the age of 13
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

Edgy cartooon is pretty much just a ripoff of Ren & Stimpy

Note: The plot of the show goes like this: Chicken gets Cow and himself in trouble, and then they have to fix it. They never fix anything, something just explodes and they escape. If anyone thinks this is 'funny', then they must be a fan of 'Ren & Stimpy'. Actual Review: I don't think Cow nor Chicken have brains. Cow instantly gets upset that she isn't a model, and Chicken just breaks the rules for fun. The only thing that redeems this show is it's funny voice acting and artwork, but besides that, everything just blows up and they call it humor. Not only that, but they have HUGE butts. You could notice Cow from a huge distance if you just looked for her butt. Think about it; this show just doesn't add up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

This is perfect!

I loved this cartoon. It was funny, the characters were awesome, and it was just f*cking awesome! LONG LIVE COW AND CHICKEN!
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

cow and chiken

the show is nice but why cow and chiken's mom and dad byed the farem animals and not human whywhywwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy whywhywhywwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we geast have to see the episodes
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 30, 2013

It's a kid show,get over it!

Okay CSM messed up this time. Edgy for 9-12? So they they basically gave this a TV-14? I don't know who would rate this as tv14 which is the same rating Family Guy gets. So this is just as inappropriate as Family Guy? No way!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydanny lafontaine February 22, 2013

not for little kids

i dont think this show is for little kids because it has the devil in it who makes cow and chickens lives a living nightmare to the point were he almost kills one of them it has disturbing stuff and just like ren and stimpy has gross out humour but its a very good show i dont reccomend this to anyone under the age of 14 but its perfect for 14 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvzillia February 15, 2013

a milder version of Ren and Stimpy

I really like this show (favorite episode: Who's Afraid of the Dark?) the voilence is all-cartoon (hitting people with mallets, punching, kicking) but there's no blood and none of it is scary (unless you're VERY VERY VERY sensitive) but just keep your kids away from the banned episodes (they were banned for a reason) the fighting is Looney Tunes-like (as stated in previously) and no HUMAN butts are shown, only pork butts and animal butts are shown and CSM, REALLY?! SHOWS LIKE DEXTER'S LAB, COW AND CHICKEN FOR TEENS?! STARTED WATCHING AT 7! Kids will very much like it but adults will think it's just plain weird and hate it. CSM, not everything in the show is mocked AND THIS WAS NOT THE INSPRIATION FOR SOUTH PARK! WHERE DO THESE "FACTS" COME FROM?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I loved this show like crazy! It's animation and storyline was AMAZING! Cow & Chicken was so funny! Sorry I haven't written a review in 2 days.I was really busy.But,I'M BACK!
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

Hilarious!

Cow and chicken is one of the cartoon network classics. The show is really awesome. There is a lot of violence in the episodes. And you can see the characters butts a lot, especially the red guy who as a really big butt. In my opinion the show is one of the best shows on CN. I think it's for kids age 9 and older
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2012

it sucks

the older version of fanboy and chum chum.....
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

What???????

Are you fuckin9 insane??? Iffy for Ages 7-11 it's TV-Y7 it should be Ages 2-4 Off Ages 5-6 Iffy and Ages 7+ On I Cant take this site ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyfrigginsucks October 10, 2011

HILARIOUS!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2011

Pretty OK

tho i think this show is funny and i like it mostly, i think theres some issues with language, theres no real bad cuss words but cow gets called obese, huge cow, fat and even her parents bully her for her weight cuz she's a cow, cow doesnt mind it in the shows but it doesnt send out nice msg to kids it think, but the show is fine for more mature kids who know that ur not suppose to say stuff like that to real ppl
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune April 17, 2011

Bunny and Rainbow

This is a quarky classic that contributed to Cartoon Network's Golden Age when I was little. If Cartoon Network makes another season, I would definitely watch it. I really want the old shows to come back, because Cartoon Network is not the same, good old channel we once knew and loved.
Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2011

The Best Show Ever!

This show is awesome! It's clearly more appropriate than that Regular Show!
Kid, 10 years old January 14, 2011

hilarious

hilarious!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010

basically ren and stimpy

very mild bad words like idiot and stupid,sometimes butts are shown (but animals,go figure),BUT ITS FUNNY (even more than ren and stimpy),but SOMETIMES it contains some adult humor