All member reviews for Crashbox

Fun interactive show challenges grade-schoolers.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i lo ve the show!!

Crashbox is a great show.it teaches me and my family things we never knew.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bysexy mommy May 7, 2010
dear,crash box I love it. you should show it day and night at seven o'clock

You WANT your kids to watch this show!

This is a show where you have to look at the whole elephant, (Metaphoricaly Speaking) not just the side!You play fun puzzles, challenges, and sharpens seeing skills. It's like an activity book on T.V!
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 March 2, 2013

Don't like it

I watched this show for about a year when I was younger but then got bored of it
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME SHOW!!!!!! My favorite part is Crashbox Rewind, because they rewind some games you already did, and if you know if the answer is right. After that, the main character says: "Well, thats it for now! See you next time!" When he hits a button with his whacker, and the word credits light up, he looks at you and they rewind the opening for the credits. Hillarious.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAbsoluteHarlequin August 11, 2012

Family Fun.

There really isn't much to say about this show, except for the fact that it's educational, interesting, and a fun way to keep the children occupied. I can honestly say that anyone can enjoy this program. Every child in my family adores it, and that's a spectrum between 5 and 12.
Kid, 8 years old February 26, 2012

Crashrocks

Crashbox is hilarious!
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

Great

Its a good show for 8 year olds. It about math,and remembering things and not goofing off. This show is too easy for 10 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written byMuki L. Cakes November 5, 2011

Awesome Show For All Ages!!

Being 14, I still love this show. The educational games can even confuse me. There isn't one thing bad about this show!
Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2011

Awesome show!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBianca Becerra February 5, 2011
I love it! It gives you a fun way to learn.My brother,sister, and I love the show. So I give it a thumbs up! ;)
Teen, 14 years old Written byrevolting slob November 14, 2010
I love it it is one of my favorite tv shows the one I like the best is the revolting slob one but they bearly show that one I wish I could see that one a little more and my brother's favorite one on that show is the distracting news one and we whacted it together 3 days in a row and they haven't even showen that one even once I wish that they would also show more in the afternoon too thou because we go to school at 7:15 and it's on at 9 or 8 in the morning so we only get to see it on the weekends if we get up early enogh so it would be nice if they would show so more like at around 4:00 in the afternoon or later because we'd love to watch more of it it's awesome!
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2010
Ok so the things to watch out for are fake. I'm just making it funny like the show is and its a GREAT way to learn.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprettypicky April 9, 2008

i had fun

i like it cuz its funny and kids could learn aloot from it i think
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

itseducatoinalerifick

its realy EDUCATOINALERIFICK!!! p.s.edecatoinalerifick means educatoinal and awsome
Parent of a 6 year old Written byMsThriftyK January 29, 2010

don't count out the youngest viewers!

Our first grader LOVES this show. The content is mostly above her grade level, but she learns a lot and is compelled to watch it all. If you can record/DVR/TIVO it's a great asset. You can pause the questions and quizzes and give younger viewers a chance to figure out the answers. Great fun for the whole family. A breath of fresh air.
Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009

Know Why it's rated TV-Y7 Instead of TV-Y

It has scary and Gross elements through out the show. Good tool for learing.
Adult Written bymayaseye April 9, 2008

Great Show, Very Hyper

My 6 year old loves this show, the show itself is a bit ADD, it's very hyper but it keeps her interest and she loves it, and she's learning.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykrivaasdohi July 25, 2016

Great

While some characters have creepy aspects, I think this show is great for everyone. It's very educational and fun, and I loved waking up for school in the morning and getting ready while watching it.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byGloria721 April 5, 2011

Perfect for preschool age all the way up; even parents can learn

My son has been watching since he was 3 he is now 4 going on 5 and has an overwhelming amount of knowledge on his sholders... If you don't have access to hbo I would reccomend getting it like yesterday!