All member reviews for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 21, 2010

NO KIDS ALLOWED Tough Teens

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, along with the rest of the series, are as much as an inside of the crime lab as the regular citizen can get. This includes great but gruesome effects of crime scenes, reinactments(excuse spelling), and the suspense of mystery. There is swearing, but it is not a major concern. Do NOT let your children watch this show or any other CSI series. They would honestly be traumatized. As the title implies, this is for Tough Teens and Adults only. The messages aren't positive to any teen or young adult, but they most likely will not poison your teen's mind. This is definately violent and will include shootings, chases, and high action thriler. This series is a roller for 13+ and that is that. Shoot! Even I close my eyes sometimes!
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2009

Great T.V show, but not For Kids!

This is my favorite T.V show. Although there is not much actual violence (there is still enough to make the show TV-14) , there are gruesome and realistic depictions of dead bodies. Sometimes the killer kills someone after sex so there are a couple episodes with couples kissing passionately. NOT for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNCIS September 24, 2009

A good show with goot characters and role models telling kids not to do drugs, murder, etc.

While not being overtly violent, the gratuitous blood and gore will definately make some uneasy.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

Pretty Good

I honestly love this show. A little bad, since they often talk about rape and murder, and they often use the words b***h, a**, ect., but I have a younger sister who also enjoys this, so if your kid can handle mature TV shows, I'd strongly suggest this.
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2009

It a good show.

Its a good show but I rather watch NCIS because of the techie's reactions and she has the most funny moments :] I'm one of those people who likes to watch mysteries. Even though this could be fake, but might happned in the real world.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2009

It's very good

My whole family loves it, and I have a handwriting analysis kit. We usually watch it in our family room.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYoung008 April 9, 2008

INNAPROPRIATE

totally innaprpriate for the average person despite the maturity level...severe blood and gore,language,violence,they'll only repeat it i konw what ya thinking believe my word i sware age appropriate 19+ R/M,etc.,..... Young008 ps please don't take the risk!!!..i sware to heaven you'll regret it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe_sims2207 April 9, 2008

CSI!!!

CSI is an awesome show it isn't as bad as others

Great show!

Not for kids but it is a great show! I hope u watch it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTorToe April 9, 2008

Naughty, Naughty!

I am 15 and i have a very open relationship with my parents whne dealing with sex and durgs. I have no qualms with talking to them about it but, I feel akward watching CSI with my parents. The show does take place in Vegas and almost very show there is something dealing with sex in it and there is almost always a scene or two of sex in the show. Drugsare also a big part in this show. Don't get me wrong, it is a good show juist not for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanne_oholic29 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bysiv25 April 9, 2008

Great Show

The content varies from episode to episode. Some times graphic, as you sometimes see the coronor perform an autopsy
Teen, 14 years old Written byKevinYoung April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byiheartkenzie16 April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever.

I watched this show for the first time and loved it. At first my mom made me cover my eyes. But then I would just watch the whole thing. It really teaches you about forensics. Some parents might feel like it is too much, but it really inspired me to like science more!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjennchick1 April 9, 2008

One of the best shows EVER!

I am a huge fan of crime dramas, so this may not mean alot, but I think this is a classic show and deserves to be on a couple of Top 100 lists. The actors are fantastic, the stories are interesting, and the show overall is a gem, especially when compared with the likes of turdfests like Grey's Anatomy. Watch this show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycrayontree741 April 9, 2008

Awesome show!

This is a great show, but sometimes i wish I hadnt seen a specific episode. People are constantly getting raped, dismembered, stabbed, shot, and all that good stuff.

Iwas Scared

not a tv show for kids who are affected by graphic scenes. I personally was and still am scared by it because it has alot of blood and one person actually cut her face because she thought she did not look good enough.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygodfather April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byralan April 9, 2008

Depends

Personaly I like this show alot, it my favorite tv show. Although I do not mind blood and gore some of the scenes gross me out, the worst part have to be when the autopsis start. I think I even want to be a csi, to help those who can't help themselves as grissom once said. If you think you kid can handle gore its A-OK