All member reviews for Curious George

Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2009

Great for Everyone!

Teaches little little kids lots of things, teaches to be a good person and learning a lesson and gives you some good role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzhp7654 August 12, 2009

Very good show for everyone!

It really teaches. It's very good, but consumerism: it's based on a book series. But that's okay because when I am married and have my kid, I Will allow it on my island.
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2010

i watched george for a long time and sometimes I watch it for a little bit. It's really funny and i like it.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2009

Here's whats terrible

The Man in the Yellow hat spits out his drink.
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2012

Stunts

I do not want my bro imitating Curious George's stunts.
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2013

Imaginative

George is an imaginative monkey that can solve problems and is entertaining, They taught me words and theories I never knew before and they never give up and put their minds to it! George is innocent and a very smart monkey, and his owner believes in him, I leashed out a FEW laughs, I loved it when I was little. At the end of every show, they have kids just like us who do things just like George, so they show it in real life and they make sure kids don't hurt themselves when George did it, It's a good science show, I still watch it when I'm bored too. It has positive messages and very good role models, there is no violence, or language, not even a speck of innuendo, It's a harmless PBS Kids show.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2011

Appropriate For Children 2 - 5

This is an awesome show! I like it and I'm 10! But, if you don't like it and your 8 or older, just remember: THIS SHOW IS FOR THE LITTLE ONES. NOT YOU.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 20, 2015

A nutty, sex addict monkey and his drug addict owner

Curious George is about a monkey that is curious about his sexuality. There is graphic nudity between the monkey and various prostitutes, both male and female. His owner, the man in the yellow hat, is seen snorting cocaine off his hat. There was one scene where George and his owner engaged in sexual role play. All in all, for adult only.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 15, 2014

Clean.

The show is absolutely clean there is nothing inappropriate about Curious George.It is actually still enjoyable when you get older.I'm 15 almost 16 and I still enjoy it.It's also very educational.Kids who watch this will learn a lot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

This feels like an old PBS Kids show.

Curious George is a very good show. It's one of those little kids shows that older people might enjoy too. I'm 15 and I really enjoy it. It has great animation, fairly good acting, positive messages, educational value, and of course great role models. I hope it stays on the air for a long time. It's one of the better PBS Kids shows nowadays.
Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2014

Best for kids over 4 years

Very educational but there are dangerous actions George take.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Pretty awesome

Curious George is one of PBS Kids' saviors. George is so funny, the animation is nice to look at, it has good educational value, etc,
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Great!

I watched this show all the way until the beginning of 4th grade. It's more than just an educational show. It has wonderful storylines, and good characters.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Awesome!

I loved this show when I was about 7 (yes, seriously). I remember watching it the day it premiered. It was awesome. It's probably been canceled, though, and replaced with cruddy NEW shows. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2012

Read this if you think the ideas are dangerous

Why do people think the ideas are a problem? They always say this: "George is a monkey, and he does things that you CAN'T do." In other words, DON'T ATTEMPT ANYTHING George does. He is a monkey. Nice show though. I like it.