All member reviews for Cyberchase

Problem-solving cyber-adventures for kids.

Adult Written bySI Dad April 9, 2008

Brainpower Wins!

The kids in the show use their brainpower to conquer the villain. The show models logical thinking and problem solving. It is also well produced and a joy to watch.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool May 31, 2012

Who knew math can be so fun!

Cyberchase is one of my favorite shows of all time.It has some really funny characters,and interesting episode plots.I miss this show so much (It said it was canceled 2 years ago on wikipedia)! Why do you think it's canceled? I'd say for more shows that are like Dinosaur Train (which is terrible.) Sniffle sniffle.Still,Cyberchase rules! I give this timeless classic 5 stars!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMapmaker10 December 19, 2011

Great Plot, Inspiring Setting, Funny Characters

Cyberchase is a great show that teaches higher levels of math (fractions, geometry, etc.). Frankly, it's the only funny show that is also clean and educational. Occasional crushes are mentioned and cartoon falls do happen (without injury), but the only reason I rate this 5+ is because younger viewers probably can't grasp this level of math. Overall great show!
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Really educational!!!

I loved this show when I was in kinder-3rd grade!! It taught me so much about math!! I thank this show teaching me so much when I was that young. It really helps you down the road.
Adult Written bymwulf April 9, 2008

Love it

This is the only show my daughter ask to watch. She is only 4 but she loves the ides that come up in the show
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

Great show!

I really like it. Almost every day I watch it. My brother watches it, too. It is so great. I wish that it would go all the time.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 22, 2014

I miss this show.

*sigh*, I used to watch Cyberchase everyday after I came home from school. I still watch it once in a while. It's fun, educational, and really cool plot. PBS should bring it back.
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 November 21, 2014

Good educational cartoon.

This show is good for teaching elementary schoolers math, they teach them addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and, even some algebra, which would even be good for kids older than elementary. Cyberchase is the school age version of Team Umizoomi, which targets preschoolers.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

I enjoyed it as a kid, and I still really like it.

As a kid, I would watch it after school and always found it to be a very neat cartoon. The animation is very colorful, the acting is nice (Matt's voice is hilarious), it teaches math in a very fun way, and I really liked watching Cyberchase as a kid. Right now, i'm 15, and I still enjoy it.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Watch this instead of Team UmiZoomi!

If you are insisting to watch Team UmiZoomi, watch this PBS Kids show instead. DON'T EVEN DARE WATCHING TEAM UMIZOOMI.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Perfect for anyone.

Cyberchase was a great TV show. It was fun to watch and it was educational. Not as good as Fetch, but still awesome.
Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 7, 2013

I reccommend this!

It teaches math very well! They teach negative numbers, multiplying, patterns, all that. It helped my 10 year old daugther be ahead, My 14 year old was the smartest kid at preschool, so they skipped him to 1st grade because of this show teaching him! The wacky characters and the good animation help too, It has to teach good and look good. Kids will enjoy the fantasy and the adventures these 3 smart kids go in. There's always funny twists and a "real life" segment to show how you can do math in real life. This is perfect... Unfortunately, The curriculum only goes to 5th grade (mainly 4th), and by the time you hit 5th grade or higher, You start knowing this already and it's only a review. Still 5 stars!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

Hooray! A fun way to learn some math!

This show is my childhood.It is very edacational,the animation is colorful,Matt has a very funny voice,ect.There is also great adventure as well!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 30, 2012

Fun!

Cyberchase was AWESOME! Just like Fetch,this is a show that must be brought back! It is a lot of fun,it teaches you A LOT,the animation is colorful,and the adventure is GREAT! I recommend Cyberchase to anyone!
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2012

What I Think

I love this show and im 10. Though some of the math might be confusing if you're ,say 3.
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 2, 2012

I GUESS EDUCATION CAN BE FUN!!!

Before I had cable, I was stuck watching this show, and it turns out that I was really into it! It made math exciting and fun! It is a great educational show for kids, with only very mild cartoon violence!
Parent Written byMuttly13 March 23, 2012

Glad my kids watch

One of the few truly good shows on TV for kids. Combines some humor, education, teamwork and adventure into a nice 20 minute break for Mom and Dad we dont feel is melting their brains. Some super minor name calling by antagonist (duncebucket most often) that you may want to address with your kids. Otherwise, good to go.
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 26, 2011

Very Educational

I used to love this show when I was a little kid. Very educational which teaches math.