All member reviews for Cyberchase

Problem-solving cyber-adventures for kids.

Adult Written bySI Dad April 9, 2008

Brainpower Wins!

The kids in the show use their brainpower to conquer the villain. The show models logical thinking and problem solving. It is also well produced and a joy to watch.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 6 years old May 2, 2010

Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009

Math solving

It is a fun show. It's Funny when hacker calls his crew names. It is sci-fi without the violence.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Really educational!!!

I loved this show when I was in kinder-3rd grade!! It taught me so much about math!! I thank this show teaching me so much when I was that young. It really helps you down the road.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 24, 2010

One of my favorite shows at five

I absolutely loved this show. There's nothing wrong with it and it helps teach kids about math.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 20, 2010

GREAT SHOW!

Oh my goodness I used to be in love with this show!! :) It's really good for younger kids and teaches them the value of teamwork and problem solving. However some episodes review vocabulary and that sort of thing, so kids under 5 may not comprehend.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010

Educator and Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byanijoni May 5, 2009

Kids love it

My 7 and 2 year olds love this show. I do not know why it is rated "iffy" for 2 year olds except that they may not understand the all of the content. That may make it a waste of time that could be better spent reading or doing something else, but it does not make it "iffy". It is never scary, violent, or inappropriate. It is s a show that these two age groups can enjoy together and you can feel good about having them watch. If you are going to allow your children to watch tv this is a great choice!
Adult Written bydawn31400 April 9, 2008

Good thinking Skills !

My daughter is only 5 but has been enjoying this show since she was 4. She is just starting to get the problem solving with some help from me. I think it's one of the best!
Adult Written bymwulf April 9, 2008

Love it

This is the only show my daughter ask to watch. She is only 4 but she loves the ides that come up in the show
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Awesome Learning Tool

This show goes over a lot of stuff that the kids learn in school and reinforces it through a fun cartoon program. My kids are hooked watching this show and learn a lot from it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 20, 2010

An action show for younger kids

Thiis show is educational because it teaches you some things about math and problem-solving. Not to mention this show is entertaining. Maybe okay for 5+ but they might not understand what's going on
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCountryMom27 June 26, 2009

Good educational show for 3+

My kids love the show - they're 3 & 5 - I'm not crazy about one of the character's voices (like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!) but I've watched it and it's a good, solid, educational show focused on science and doing good by helping others
Adult Written byChristianmom9803 April 9, 2008

educational

I watch PBSkids with my sons all day, Our whole family loves cyberchase, it helps my son to problem solve and it has even taught me a thing or two.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

TOTTALY STUPID

The show is soo werid. I have to watch it when I babysit this 4 year old, LOgan. It is the strangest show ever. I way perfer Gilmore Girls.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It's alright

it's fine
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 May 11, 2009

I use to watch this.

I'm guessing i use to watch this from ages 6-8. Even though i'm 13,This is pretty cute. I would say 4+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Not bad.

Finnaly! A PBS show that can be considered Sci-Fi! Unfortunately, I detest math!