All member reviews for Dancing with the Stars

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Been watching since I was EIGHT!!!

They always bleep out bad words and I don't find it an issue. And if the outfits were too skimpy, then would they really allow them on tv? I love the show and I'm watching the 2011 season premiere right now, the judges are really alive and Bruno is absolutely hilarious. Anyone who likes dancing (no matter the age) will love DWTS!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2011

Inappropriate Costumes

Eew. This show is so sex-filled it's gross. The girl dancers wear inappropriate costumes. I once saw a lady in a bikini top wearing a short, stringy skirt over her underwear (or what looked like underwear) and one lady in a backless dress with a cut in the skirt up to the waist and a low-cut top. They're kind of saying that you have to undress for success, and they're kind of portraying women as vamps and things like that. I wished their clothes didn't show off their bodies.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots November 6, 2010

Love, love, love this show!

This is one of my favorite TV shows. It's so entertaining. It's fun to watch a celebrity with no dance experience turn in to a graceful, elegant dancer. There is some language and some revealing outfits, though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddie U. March 30, 2011

Good for Teens

Been watching this show since I was six. It is really a family show, and there are good role models there.
Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

language problems

Great show
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

Good for entartaniment no real meaning

I think this show is just for fun. I still watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 27, 2010

LOVE THIS SHOW

This show is interesting! Every season I watch it and cheer on my favorite star. There is some stuff that might not be appropriate for younger kids, like women often wear revealing clothing and men sometimes are shirtless. Also, judges tell the stars sometimes to be more sexy or that they are sexy. In practices sometimes stars use some bad words, but not that often. Overall, this is a great show that I always get into!
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 19, 2009

Okay competition show; does not hook me on

This show is okay. Although after a wild, it starts to get old and boring. The dancing is exciting, and it is good to see different styles of ballroom dancing. There is somewhat of a good message because people are working hard towards their goals of becoming the champion. There are some suggestive dance moves, especially in the more romantic dances. Also, there are women dressed in revealing costumes (but that is not that much of an issue.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori March 11, 2011

Fun and Amazing to Watch!

This show is great! It's really cool to watch the celebrities improve every week, so that by the finals it's just unreal what they can do, and on the results shows they get some really good performers and the pro dancers do some MIND-BLOWING routines! I totally love this show!
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Great for the Whole Family

I'm not a ballroom dancer, but I am highly entertained by this show. While watching the season progress, a terrible, stiff, football player turns into a moving, flexible graceful dancer. There is some bad language, and the commercials inbetween might be a little inappropriate, but it's a great show. There are funny jokes and segments, and I find it funny watching people try to dance who just can't. It's a great family program.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2010

GO JENNIFER!

This is an intresting show. It is the only reality show i watch. From last night's finale was the only full episode i watched. And best of all, the first one i saw fully, and Jennifer Grey won!!! I love Jennifer Grey. I like this show. But everyone is entitled to thier opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

It's okay, it is pretty boring for me but it might be more entertaining for someone who is into dance. The only bad things are the extremely skimpy outfits and cursing.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

HEART IT!

It is so cool to see people try to dance! I just love the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySupreme Pie Ruler April 15, 2010

I luv this show~

*teehee* This show is awesome!~ I love watching the dances and it can be educational to watch the dancing. But they do wear some wierd clothing! XD Also they have some mild language, but not enough to make people offended.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymambobird March 29, 2011

very good and interesting show, as a balroom dancer myself i find some of the contestants not so good, but none the less a good show
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2010

For today's media, ratings are getting out of control! Ten year old kids are NOT supposed to cures like Bruno so why can they listen to it? Answer that. If we continue watching this stuff, we're going to talk like it.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

The Show Rocks!!

I love this show! I've watched it ever since it premiered! I enjoy the songs and the outfits a lot. The show is amazing, 2 thumbs up!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRoxyGirl549 April 9, 2008

so good

I loved watching this show just seeing how the non-stars transformed and were able to do their outstanding dances it was a very good show i look forward to watching it every year!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccer boy November 4, 2009

Cool

Good show, I watch it every week!

ok, should have been rated TV-G and 2+ by the wed site.