All teen and kid member reviews for Dancing with the Stars

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Been watching since I was EIGHT!!!

They always bleep out bad words and I don't find it an issue. And if the outfits were too skimpy, then would they really allow them on tv? I love the show and I'm watching the 2011 season premiere right now, the judges are really alive and Bruno is absolutely hilarious. Anyone who likes dancing (no matter the age) will love DWTS!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymambobird March 29, 2011

very good and interesting show, as a balroom dancer myself i find some of the contestants not so good, but none the less a good show
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Great. Just Greeeat.

All ages will love this show. With some sassiness from the judges, and some humor, it is approved by me, for all audiences. it is also cool to watch big football players, or olympic swimmers attempting to win the dancing title. It gives kids a sense with dancing. In my room when no one is watching, I bust moves like these stars. The only thing to watch out for is though, the female dancers wear revealing clothes showing there stomachs, neck,and legs. Watch this show. It is great. Oh... Next week is the FINALS!! Tune in!!!!!1
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2015

Great for kids who really understand

DWTS is great! It's great for kids and Tweens. Language is its usual with "a--" and "damn" and "sexy". The normal sex I rate "okay". Of course the outfits CAN be provocative. Not all but it's usually the women's outfits. The only sexual thing about the boys is when they are shirtless. Nothing much! Everything is great, just make sure your older ones are prepared for what they are about to see or hear. Iffy for kids 10+
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Okay show.....

This show is good overall. There is a lot of product placement, because of sponsors. Some of the girl's costumes are inappropriate and show a lot of skin.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 2, 2013

I love dance, so it's pretty cool :)

I watched some videos on YouTube, and from them I can say, it's a nice show. Sex: Women sometimes wear skimpy outfits, while guys bare their chests, and some dances can get quite sexy (tango) and sensuel (rumba).
Teen, 14 years old Written byIvoryNeptune December 23, 2012

I love this show

It is hard to give warnings about this show, because there are about 12 pros, 3 judges, 2 hosts, and 12 contestants. Everybody on the show is different. While some pros on the show are good role models, i.e. Chelsie, others, such as Maks, are not.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGuildgirl June 22, 2012

Wonderful for all ages!

I've technically never seen a full season (working through 14 on the website), but I've seen individual dances via Youtube. This show is splendid for viewers of all ages! Parents will see actors from the eighties and back, such as Jennifer Grey, and kids will see Disney Channel stars and some singers that they may know of. Though I don't approve of most of the outfits and some of the moves for a rumba, I still love to watch the shows. Kids might like voting (with their parent's permission and help) for their favorite dancers.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2011

Inappropriate Costumes

Eew. This show is so sex-filled it's gross. The girl dancers wear inappropriate costumes. I once saw a lady in a bikini top wearing a short, stringy skirt over her underwear (or what looked like underwear) and one lady in a backless dress with a cut in the skirt up to the waist and a low-cut top. They're kind of saying that you have to undress for success, and they're kind of portraying women as vamps and things like that. I wished their clothes didn't show off their bodies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddie U. March 30, 2011

Good for Teens

Been watching this show since I was six. It is really a family show, and there are good role models there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori March 11, 2011

Fun and Amazing to Watch!

This show is great! It's really cool to watch the celebrities improve every week, so that by the finals it's just unreal what they can do, and on the results shows they get some really good performers and the pro dancers do some MIND-BLOWING routines! I totally love this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 27, 2010

LOVE THIS SHOW

This show is interesting! Every season I watch it and cheer on my favorite star. There is some stuff that might not be appropriate for younger kids, like women often wear revealing clothing and men sometimes are shirtless. Also, judges tell the stars sometimes to be more sexy or that they are sexy. In practices sometimes stars use some bad words, but not that often. Overall, this is a great show that I always get into!
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2010

GO JENNIFER!

This is an intresting show. It is the only reality show i watch. From last night's finale was the only full episode i watched. And best of all, the first one i saw fully, and Jennifer Grey won!!! I love Jennifer Grey. I like this show. But everyone is entitled to thier opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots November 6, 2010

Love, love, love this show!

This is one of my favorite TV shows. It's so entertaining. It's fun to watch a celebrity with no dance experience turn in to a graceful, elegant dancer. There is some language and some revealing outfits, though.
Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

language problems

Great show
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Great for the Whole Family

I'm not a ballroom dancer, but I am highly entertained by this show. While watching the season progress, a terrible, stiff, football player turns into a moving, flexible graceful dancer. There is some bad language, and the commercials inbetween might be a little inappropriate, but it's a great show. There are funny jokes and segments, and I find it funny watching people try to dance who just can't. It's a great family program.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

HEART IT!

It is so cool to see people try to dance! I just love the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

It's okay, it is pretty boring for me but it might be more entertaining for someone who is into dance. The only bad things are the extremely skimpy outfits and cursing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySupreme Pie Ruler April 15, 2010

I luv this show~

*teehee* This show is awesome!~ I love watching the dances and it can be educational to watch the dancing. But they do wear some wierd clothing! XD Also they have some mild language, but not enough to make people offended.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

The Show Rocks!!

I love this show! I've watched it ever since it premiered! I enjoy the songs and the outfits a lot. The show is amazing, 2 thumbs up!