All member reviews for Dancing with the Stars

Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2010

For today's media, ratings are getting out of control! Ten year old kids are NOT supposed to cures like Bruno so why can they listen to it? Answer that. If we continue watching this stuff, we're going to talk like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 19, 2009

Okay competition show; does not hook me on

This show is okay. Although after a wild, it starts to get old and boring. The dancing is exciting, and it is good to see different styles of ballroom dancing. There is somewhat of a good message because people are working hard towards their goals of becoming the champion. There are some suggestive dance moves, especially in the more romantic dances. Also, there are women dressed in revealing costumes (but that is not that much of an issue.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccer boy November 4, 2009

Cool

Good show, I watch it every week!
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2009

LOVE IT!!
Kid, 12 years old October 19, 2009

Ok.........................

Just fun. My family likes to watch the celebrities try to pull off a tango! Revealing outfits, just normal dancing. Nothing good or bad comes out of it.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

fun!

Fun paced, interesting to watch! I love watching my favorite celebrities attempt to dance the tango one week and the salsa the next!
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

Good for entartaniment no real meaning

I think this show is just for fun. I still watch it!
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2009

Like one of my favorite tv shows!!!!!

Dancing with the stars is one of my favorite tv shows. my favorite star that has been on there is well alot!!! this season of 2009 i want shaun the gold meldist to win it. i stared to watch it at season 2 until now. i love that show!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda45 October 31, 2008

I lovethis show

This show is great. The costumes and dancing and the thrill of competition. It is arduoudous that to stop watching. ALWAYS watch the results show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRoxyGirl549 April 9, 2008

so good

I loved watching this show just seeing how the non-stars transformed and were able to do their outstanding dances it was a very good show i look forward to watching it every year!

ok, should have been rated TV-G and 2+ by the wed site.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjuju456 April 9, 2008

LOVE IT

this show is the bomb!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhannah_montana13 April 9, 2008

Great show

This is a great show. I want to be just like the stars. There are some skimpy outfits, suggestive moves, and bad language, but overall, it's good. It gives a message that if you work hard for something it will come out in the end. Oh, and GO EMMITT AND CHERYL!!! And MARIO AND KATRINA ARE SO IN LOVE!!!

Rox my Sox

The dancers are so talented!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypotatoes789 April 9, 2008

This show is great!

I love this show!!! It is great because it would seem as though it's boring for my age, but I actually get attached to it. It is probably the dancers' relationships that I love. I love seeing how they do each week and how they did while training. It's great seeing them improve and seeing how my favorites did (Apollo and Julianne and Laila and Max) And the judges are great, I probably wouldn't watch the show if it weren't for the judges. They disagree a lot, and BRUNO IS AWESOME!!! He is so funny and has a way of saying how the stars danced that always makes my laugh. Overall, I think this show is awesome and definately not boring even though I don't care for Ballroom dancing myself.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

Some skimpy outfits and provacative dancing, but otherwise good for 9+.

Dancing with the Stars is a good show, but because of the skimpy outfits, sexy dancing, and the occasional naughty words (ass, suck, crap), I only recommend Dancing with the Stars to children 9 or older.

love it!!!!!!

What can i say?? Dancing with the Stars is an awesome show and I look forward to watching it every year! I love watching how the stars get transformed into marvelous dancers. It's a good way to bring ball room dancing back! But most of the ourfits that the girls wear are inapropriate. And some of the dance moves (especially on latin week) are suggestive. And the judges use some word like ass, sexy, crap, and suck. But we live in Modern day America what do you expect. but, altogether it's a fun and exciting show!

good fluff

this is a fun guilty show to wathc nothing to bad my mom and i like it it is just fun and nothing else but i would recomend it to you if you want to turn your brain off for 1-2 hours
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwirlgirl April 9, 2008

Fun for all!

This is one of my favorite shows ever! It is fairly family friendly, but the costumes tend to be very revealing. Unfortunately, it's even advertised as a good thing, i.e., one of the guys promises to take off his shirt, and on Latin night, "The costumes practically come off!" And some of the dances are like that by nature. Also, the language can get bad, including some swearing. But still, it is a wonderful show!