All member reviews for Dancing with the Stars

High-kicking series has cross-generational appeal.

Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

language problems

Great show
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Great for the Whole Family

I'm not a ballroom dancer, but I am highly entertained by this show. While watching the season progress, a terrible, stiff, football player turns into a moving, flexible graceful dancer. There is some bad language, and the commercials inbetween might be a little inappropriate, but it's a great show. There are funny jokes and segments, and I find it funny watching people try to dance who just can't. It's a great family program.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

HEART IT!

It is so cool to see people try to dance! I just love the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

It's okay, it is pretty boring for me but it might be more entertaining for someone who is into dance. The only bad things are the extremely skimpy outfits and cursing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySupreme Pie Ruler April 15, 2010

I luv this show~

*teehee* This show is awesome!~ I love watching the dances and it can be educational to watch the dancing. But they do wear some wierd clothing! XD Also they have some mild language, but not enough to make people offended.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

The Show Rocks!!

I love this show! I've watched it ever since it premiered! I enjoy the songs and the outfits a lot. The show is amazing, 2 thumbs up!
Parent Written byMrs. luna March 25, 2010

Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2010

For today's media, ratings are getting out of control! Ten year old kids are NOT supposed to cures like Bruno so why can they listen to it? Answer that. If we continue watching this stuff, we're going to talk like it.
Parent of a 8 and 9 year old Written byqtnn January 15, 2010

I just don't get it

Tried to watch a couple of episodes. My daughter would have continued for the revealing outfits, risque moves and soap opera, but why would I encourage that? If I wanted to see good dancing, I'd watch the pros. If I wanted to see semi-celebrities' tempering their egos and exhibitionism with faux-humility and cliched platitudes... well, I just don't. For our limited media diet, there's much better stuff out there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 19, 2009

Okay competition show; does not hook me on

This show is okay. Although after a wild, it starts to get old and boring. The dancing is exciting, and it is good to see different styles of ballroom dancing. There is somewhat of a good message because people are working hard towards their goals of becoming the champion. There are some suggestive dance moves, especially in the more romantic dances. Also, there are women dressed in revealing costumes (but that is not that much of an issue.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccer boy November 4, 2009

Cool

Good show, I watch it every week!
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2009

LOVE IT!!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bywade1976 October 23, 2009

My daughter really likes the dancing.
Kid, 12 years old October 19, 2009

Ok.........................

Just fun. My family likes to watch the celebrities try to pull off a tango! Revealing outfits, just normal dancing. Nothing good or bad comes out of it.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 27, 2009

a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!

a great show! but sometimes what the female dancers where is to reveling.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

fun!

Fun paced, interesting to watch! I love watching my favorite celebrities attempt to dance the tango one week and the salsa the next!
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bydavidpoole2000 September 26, 2009

Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

Good for entartaniment no real meaning

I think this show is just for fun. I still watch it!
Parent of a 5 and 14 year old Written byrk April 20, 2009

Should be called "Pole Dancing With the Stars"

The hard work and determination of the dancers amazing and should be admired and commended.....but "family friendly?" Much of this show is simply gratuitous erotic dancing and often one of the judges chides the dancers for not being nasty enough....how in the heck is THAT family friendly?
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2009

Like one of my favorite tv shows!!!!!

Dancing with the stars is one of my favorite tv shows. my favorite star that has been on there is well alot!!! this season of 2009 i want shaun the gold meldist to win it. i stared to watch it at season 2 until now. i love that show!!!!!