Moms "sell" their daughters to drooling young men.

Adult Written byclarence August 4, 2015
Adult Written bygoldfishee27 April 9, 2008

how can the moms not be ashamed doing this?

i agree with the csm review on this show. the concept of dating is completely skewed by looking at only physically attractive traits and how rough and "fun" the girl may be. it makes me wonder if the guy on the show ever feels weird that he's going on three dates with women that are the same age as his very own mother, or if the mothers feel weird going on a date with a guy that is at least 20 years younger than they are. there's no shame; in the world of mtv, everything is cool and legit.
Adult Written byMindypin April 9, 2008

Garbage

Not surprising coming from MTV.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysacri August 27, 2010

just fine for twelve and up

I may just be another teenager with a different perspective, but the way this site rates shows and other media with age is so ridiculous! This show in perticular is stupid, but it's ok for twelve year olds and up because they know a lot more past mentrual cycles and relationships from 7th grade health class. Society has let kids and teens explore with their minds about what happens beyond the internet and tv, and look what we've become. Teenagers aren't young and naive and by the time you're 14, physical puberty is just about done so Common Sense needs to fix their little info on the page about tv that's appropriate for 13-15.
Adult Written byrynoth April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written byflorida mom April 9, 2008

Not fit for anyone to watch

Ew!
Adult Written byamisue April 9, 2008

I think this should be rated: change the channel

I'm a step-parent... and in my twenty's... am I un-hip because I would never lower myself to behaving like an immature trollop in order to pimp my step-daughter out to boy's who are only interested in how large her breast's are. I really abhore the show and couldn't believe mothers who gave birth to their daughters, who are not alcoholic/drug-addict/mentally unstable people basicly offer up their childs innocence for the sake of a cheap date at in teenagerdom that they wont even remember. *sigh*
Parent Written byPlague April 9, 2010

Date My Mom

A complete waste of life, no doubt.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypunkrockhottie April 9, 2008