Intense ride-along glamorizes a very tough job.

Adult Written bytinamarie11 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bytiffanithiessenfan09 April 21, 2011

AMAZING show!

I LOVE it! My cousin Woody(Detroit DEA) is on it. I love DEA! :D
Adult Written byeboyko April 9, 2008

Great Show

DEA is a great show. People need to see that there are bad guys out there and that the good guys are coming for them.
Adult Written bymcast12 June 17, 2010

Looks like DEA might not come back

I liked the show while it was on, but it looks like that might not be much longer. Check out an article on ticklethewire.com on the future of the show...
Adult Written byvicemaster666 April 12, 2010

noy reel

i think its scripted not real the people who get done give up too fast dont ask for council even after poped the a lot of inconsistencies with the street value from 1 seg to the next 22 k of coke 1ml >120,000th the next and the actors that role i could i.d. 666
Adult Written byfunkybuddy82 March 4, 2009

Great Program

DEA is a well produced show that depicts the real-life situations of being a DEA agent. While the show displays many drug dealers and the various narcotics that they sell, the overwhelming message is that illegal activity doesn't pay and you will eventually get caught. What I have a problem with though is how the descriptions says that "parents should talk to their children about why dealers are poor." Not all dealers are poor or from the projects. Take good long look into nice middle and upperclass suburban neighborhoods and peel back the white picket fence exterior and you can easily find drug dealers who are doing quite well financialy and want to make some extra dough from selling drugs.