All teen and kid member reviews for Deadliest Catch

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Off for anyone under 13.

This show sometimes contains strong (bleeped) language. Once, I was watching an episode with the f word in it that was barely bleeped, and it still only got a PG-L. Off for anyone under 13.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 4, 2012

Really good!

Okay for tweens, but probably more appropriate for teens and adults. I love this reality show. It's full of adventure and you get to know the people on the different boats and really understand their situations. Things parents should know: the crew is constantly in peril, a few fight break out once in a while among crew and/or captain, pretty much everyone being filmed smokes, and there is a lot of cussing (the more harsh stuff is bleeped out). I hope they keep filming!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychallenger June 14, 2011

Good pots for this one!

All the men are hard working good role models that show that good work pays off. Violence includes waves, splashes and, on rare occasions, deck fights. Fishermen sometimes get rowdy when their pots are low on crabs. The fishermen go on a diet that capt. Sig Hansen describes as "The tradishional Norwegian fisherman's diet" which consists of chocolate, cigarettes and coffee. Only mild alcahol refrence, but plenty of smoking.
Kid, 8 years old December 28, 2010

good

this is a very good show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvan ly September 16, 2010

its a really cool show its a lot of action and stuff
Kid, 12 years old September 27, 2009

amazing show; iffy language

the show is really good, but the language is what pushes buttons. even though it is bleeped out, d--n is said so many times. and for the action; it all depends on the kids maturity. yep!
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009

Contains censored strong swearing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandy Girl 101 April 9, 2008

a Great, action-packed show filled to the brim with suspense!

Deadliest Catch is a show that we found one night on Discovery Channel. We were flicking through channels when my dad spotted it. He selected it and we sat down to watch. We really like it now. We try to watch every new episode. In fact, I'm watching it right now! There is some swearing, but all the really bad stuff is bleeped out. They play some pracitcal jokes, too. It's really funny. This is a great show for 9 year olds, too, if they're with their parents.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

AWSOME!!

This show is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!! It's educational and fun all at the same time! You can sit down and be entertained for the WHOLE ENTIRE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!