Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Descendants 3

Satisfying end to trilogy has positive themes for kids.

Adult Written bySistersister123 August 7, 2019

It’s cute!

Reviews on one and two made me laugh. Body shaming? Scary? It’s so not appropriate for my daughter. It’s Disney, every Disney has violence or a sad story line. Lighten up. Strongly suggest ages six and over but your daughter will be just fine. Chill! Enjoy the soundtrack, great costumes and incredible dancing.
Adult Written byVLeyva August 16, 2019
Its a nice movie. A small kissing part but that's about it.
Adult Written byTgonzalez123 August 14, 2019

Descendants loosing the “Disney magic”

This film was a nice conclusion to the series. It was definitely a tv-film from the sets to the music to the acting. The film seemed a bit less "magic" compared to the previous 2 installments in the series. The fantasy elements were not as prominent, at times it even felt very anti-climactic. The music wasn't very good, seemed to repetitive of the first two films. Overall, it was entertaining, but not a great film.

Adult Written byMBlackdot August 8, 2019

Eh?

do you want to teach your kids that all girls are stunningly beautiful and Dance around suggestively? Then it’s the right movie for you. While it might have a decent lesson it’s full of unnecessary sexual tension and the sexualizing young girls. It’s completely absurd and only perpetuates some unobtainable image girls and boys have to obtain.
Adult Written byMaddie L. August 8, 2019

Awesome!

I love this film!

Adult Written byHorse_Lover96 August 5, 2019

Songs are bad

I love all Disney movies but this is just terrible I watched it with friends and we all stopped watching because it's bad I laughed the whole way because of how stupid the songs are

Adult Written byMayBNaut25 August 2, 2019

Musically Entertaining

There was of course a song every time a main character had new feelings arise. It's Disney. It's expected. The plot line was not predictible at all. Director & writer did a wonderful job. Romance is mostly portrayed by kissing on cheek or on mouth for under 20 seconds. Stares and awkward shown looks are funny. Choreography & storytelling is amazing! My favorite part is learning the children's names born to our favorite story book characters.