All member reviews for Dinosaur King

Card-game-based anime has too many fierce battles.

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

Cannot stress the terror enough.

I even tried putting safety as a concern, even though the action is illegal! The reason. SPINOSAURUS. ABUSE. It's the internet's thought to the big daddy of the dinosaurs in a lackluster Japanese anime! May or may not be from the creators of Dragon Ball Z, worst show on Television.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKevlad June 3, 2013

It is a great series which I personally enjoyed watching. I would recommend it to any families who want their kids imagination to expand!
Parent of a 16 year old Written bykristianjl May 17, 2010

Mostly a Missed Opportunity

Its not just that Dinosaur King is a tv commercial for a Sega video game... its not just that the producers regurgitate Pokemon and its shallow characters - its that they take naturally terrifying and awesome dinosaurs - which kids love without reservation just as they are - and give them superpowers. My 4 year old neighbor insists that T-Rex does not breathe fire. "They're called dragons", he said! Dinosaur King's claim to any educational value is pathetic compared to what could have been done. Most of all this is a tremendous missed opportunity for what might have been!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHainesama123 January 17, 2014

This show rocks! . there is a little violence but a good show. I think it's cool that Zoe has Runo Misaki's pigtails ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkblaze40 July 28, 2013

Defiantly for kids

I found this show rather dissappointing as I had played the arcade game and read the manga, they were enjoyable and I still remember them today, this show however is full of uninteresting characters (except from maybe Seth), predictable outcomes and some moments that left me shaking my head. This show could of really benefited if it had used the story from the original manga and arcade game, they could of had a field day with hat, but sadly the story barely has anything connecting to the source material except from the characters. Also there is parts in the plot that happen that you would think affect the characters but is just forgotten next episode, like when Zoe tries to kiss Max, you would think this would lead to something or affect the characters in some way but it is never mentioned again, as I progress throughout the series its disappointing to see hat we are never told any of the characters backstory's So overall disappointing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byghsghgfhfgdhgf August 26, 2009
my 4 y.o. cousin watches this, he loves it. chances are since it was dubbed by 4kids it has been severely edited.
Adult Written bycookie123 January 19, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written bychao1991 April 9, 2008

I Love this game

Dinosaur King is a totally awesome game for kids at all ages.